Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Does A Man Really Love You If He Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Man Really Love You If He Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? (379 Views)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Man Really Love You If He Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? by mamagee3(f): 2:25am On Jun 21, 2016
What does it mean when a guy doesn't go to work just to be with you, he wasn't scheduled to work on that day. But he was called in and he refused to go to work just to be with you?

Does it mean he loves you?
Re: Does A Man Really Love You If He Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? by Ugoeze2016: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Means he is romantically lazy...he is a lazy man grin...na hunger im dey take play...after all the fun comes hunger... will come back to read comments
Re: Does A Man Really Love You If He Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? by rose54321: 2:51am On Jun 21, 2016
It depends, truth is you can never know what goes on in another persons mind. We can only assume, if I am to assume I'd say he enjoys your company to have forfeited work to be with you, as some wouldn't.

But I can't conclude its love, that's a complicated one to decode.
Re: Does A Man Really Love You If He Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? by Theoritical(m): 3:10am On Jun 21, 2016
If he wasn't schedule for work that day, and probably he made special arrangement to spend quality time with you' I see nothing wrong with his action' and for him to desire your company, it's a sign of affection' Love in Quote. If he doesn't loves you' he probably would have put a call across to his friends and stay off his Job.
Re: Does A Man Really Love You If He Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? by sbabimbola(f): 3:20am On Jun 21, 2016
It's no qualms, just for bonding sake!

Don't tell me you are still contemplating if he loves you!
If he switches off his phones too, he may be avoiding calls from side or main chicks oooo.

Just enjoy the day and not attach anything special to it.
Re: Does A Man Really Love You If He Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? by Topestbilly(m): 4:42am On Jun 21, 2016
It means he has a plan for konji someone now come n say come to work, e b like work ko labour ni cool
Re: Does A Man Really Love You If He Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? by Topestbilly(m): 4:51am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=sbabimbola post=46767919]

[quote author=Theoritical post=46767865]

[quote author=rose54321 post=46767775]

Seems we'v got new set of ppl honestly commenting on mamagree3 thread now, the bashers has givn up.. let's see how long u guys will last too... grin
Re: Does A Man Really Love You If He Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 21, 2016
The reason he didnt go to work was cos he wasnt scheduled to work dat day not cos he loves u or not....
There... you have your answer

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Ladies ---- What You Should Know About Your First 3 Date Nights (D / What Have You Learnt From Me? / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.