Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Letter To The Ladies ---- What You Should Know About Your First 3 Date Nights (D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To The Ladies ---- What You Should Know About Your First 3 Date Nights (D (375 Views)

5 Reasons Why Date Nights Are Important For Couples / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Ladies ---- What You Should Know About Your First 3 Date Nights (D by biminiflash: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hey Ladies welcome to our Thursday Feature Letter To The Ladies on Blecyn George Monsi's Web . A warm welcome to all those joining us for the first time, ... come to think of it, where have you been? *Smiles*... Today i'll be discussing about "Date Night Rape Drug"... Often times teenagers are raped without them having ideas on how it happened, they can barely recall the incident, all they might probably remember is when they got to his house. Not just teenagers but also adult females. If you are a guy and you are reading this and somehow you've indulge in the act of drugging a girl who came visiting you, i pray the Lord forgives you but sorry, you'll face your punishment somehow, someday, ain't cussing i am just being realistic.
What goes around comes around.

And also if you are a guy reading this and you do not know about such drugs, please this is not to educate you on how to use it but to abolish you from ever thinking or being cajoled into using it on any girl. So back to my super women; this article should be an eye opener for you and make sure you read every ink dotted....

So What Is Date Night Rape Drug?

These are drugs that are sometimes used to assist a sexual assault. Sexual assault is any type of sexual activity that a person does not agree to. It can include touching that is not okay; putting something into the vagina; sexual intercourse; rape; and attempted rape. These drugs are powerful and dangerous. They can be slipped into your drink when you are not looking. The drugs often have no color, smell, or taste, so you can't tell if you are being drugged. The drugs can make you become weak and confused or even pass out so that you are unable to refuse sex or defend yourself. If you are drugged, you might not remember what happened while you were drugged. Date rape drugs are used on both females and males. When i was a student, back in Uni, i also hear some guys use seasoning especially (maggi cube) really can't tell the chemistry behind that and how it weakens a lady, so shine you eyes if you see maggi close to your drink by mistake.
Three most common drugs used;
Rohypnol
GHB, which is short for gamma hydroxybutyric (GAM-muh heye-DROX-ee-BYOO-tur-ihk)
Ketamine (KEET-uh-meen)

1) Rohypnol (roh-HIP-nol). Rohypnol is the trade name for flunitrazepam (FLOO-neye-TRAZ-uh-pam). Abuse of two similar drugs appears to have replaced Rohypnol abuse. These are: clonazepam and (marketed as Xanax). Rohypnol is also known as;
Circles
Forget Pill
Lunch Money
Mind Erasers
Poor Man's Quaalude
R-2
Rib
Roach
Roopies
They have other names also, these are names you might hear and wouldn't understand what a person is referring to, it is coded so a lady or novice won't understand.

2) GHB, which is short for gamma hydroxybutyric (GAM-muh heye-DROX-ee-BYOO-tur-ihk) acid. GHB is also known as:

CONTINUE.... - - - - http://www.biminiflashng.com/2016/06/letter-to-ladies-what-you-should-know.html

Re: Letter To The Ladies ---- What You Should Know About Your First 3 Date Nights (D by chocolateme(f): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ok but your article is unfinished.. la click la ....
Re: Letter To The Ladies ---- What You Should Know About Your First 3 Date Nights (D by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
LA CLICK......LA DIE.....

(1) (Reply)

Vine Comp Of The Week July 2016 Part 2 / Banky W. Writes Open Letter To Single Men, Women / What Have You Learnt From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.