Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money (517 Views)

'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money by Favourog13(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Hy guys, it's me again. Last time, I posted a thread here, asking how long it takes for a girl to get pregnant after sex. Most of you might start seeing me as a wailer. I have explained the situation of things to her so she could abort the pregnancy. Guess what she said, she thinks I have achieved my objectives which was to get into her pants. So she says I will have to give her 20k to abort the pregnancy. I don't intend to abandon her but she's not helping matters at all. She's making it look like I forced her when actually it was mutual. Since the day she told me about it, I spend #700 on a daily basis. Guys, make una check balance am now, she never born I don dey spend like this. If she come born nko, no be die be that. I really don't know what to do right now.
The truth is I am a novice in this game. Make una put me online.
Re: Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money by BlackSeptember: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Maga must pay ni oruko jesu Amin
Re: Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Tell her to keep d pregnancy.. ABORTION IS MURDER.
Re: Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money by Favourog13(m): 6:31am On Jun 21, 2016
I already know that abortion is murder which was the reason I delayed making the decision. Not that I am too small to father a child, I am not ready. I wouldn't want to father a child that I can't cater for.
Re: Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money by sinaj(f): 6:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Smh sad
Re: Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money by donbenedict(m): 6:54am On Jun 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2016
tell her to keep the pregnancy that u would kill the child once its born.. simple solution, no money needed.
Re: Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money by tee59(f): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Favourog13:
I already know that abortion is murder which was the reason I delayed making the decision. Not that I am too small to father a child, I am not ready. I wouldn't want to father a child that I can't cater for.
grin Whn u dey do d tn and u dey gbadun am, u no no say u b small 4 d food wey d adult dey chop. No u don reap d fruit of ur labour and u dey vex. Why now, u neva pray to reap d fruit of ur labour ni? Welcome to fatherhood. U wil surely enjoy it, ODE.
Re: Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money by skywalker240(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2016
welcome to fatherhood,....
as d saying goes

you cant eat your cake and.............. grin grin
Re: Was It A Way To Test How Genuinely My Love For Her Was Or Extort Money by linnyx: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Please don't commit murder. Keep the child and you never know, its coming could be the open door that you seek. These little ones comes with blessings you know

(1) (Reply)

The Life Most University Girl Live-part 2 / locked / Read What Pastor Adeobye Says Will Happen In The Later Part Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.