Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) (23842 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by dainformant(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Mrs Iara Oshiomhole, Wife of Edo Governor, pictured alongside her husband -Adams Oshimhole and other dignitaries during the formal launch of her pet project, ” We Care Trust.” in Benin city. She launched the project with a mission to care for underprivileged Nigerian children. Over N137 million was realized at the launch. Here are unseen photos from the ceremony.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/unseen-photos-of-glamorous-iara.html

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2016
good for her
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2016
fine woman
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2016
undecided Beautiful gold digger, enjoy the few months remaining and go back to your real boyfriend in Cape Verde. At least maga don pay enough undecided

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by bigabbey: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2016
The combination of this lady and my man oshobaba should Be in the guiness book of record.. It beat my imagination.

14 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by kellygrin(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2016
the lady is evil!!! her fake husband is an all time moneymaker to her country...that idiot got no vission

5 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2016
What I don't get is, how this international gold digger is able to screw us hard in Edo. Unbelievable

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Public announcement.

I don't give a flying, running and swimming fucck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Nonso92(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Adams Adams, na you know where you go find this fresh fish oo..
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Olachase(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2016
sometimes i just wonder what this girl see in this man....if it's money then i must make it in this life don't know about you bro grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by freemanbubble: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2016
anyway. all show of stupidity by adam and his wife will end soon. we binis and isan people will kick him and apc out come september
pdp is for edo and edo is for pdp

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Olivers2J(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Pretty Woman

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Evyivy(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Money talks bullsh*t walks undecided
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2016
An avenue to siphon public funds in the name of pet projects.

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by tomaudu(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Endougs(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Cool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Whenever I see Oshiomole and his wife, i go juss get hope say my wife go fine.

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by mjbaba: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Joyce28(f): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Shine on with wat u got babe
Pretty woman kiss

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
She should use her husband salary to fund her pet projects not government budget.

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Women will follow a statue as long as the statue get money.

They even know they will have to stand behind the statue for the rest of their lives,hey still won't mind.

Alaye double your hustle if you want be like oshiomole. No time for mgbati mgbati.

Just don't lavish it on women when you make it as it is one small university boy that she will be givin the money you spend on her

Or you want to tell me say one boy no deh steady for one big hotel deh service this wan. What a lucky dude

Ps. He will even be rubbishing her on bed deh spanknyour say ass anyhow deh drink alomo and vega to scatter her office. Men don suffer. .

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Endougs(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
iyke926:
Whenever I see Oshiomole and his wife, i go juss get hope say my wife go fine.

No get Money dey hope say fine woman go come Marry you.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by sukkot: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
this niggas eyes tho. why he checking out Iaras bootay ? osho go wound somebody ooooo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3866344_hiko2_jpegc5edf13e16eb35a5c6a5215300300201

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Does the marital contract this lady signed with Oshiomole not involved her having children for him? meanwhile she should chop all that she needs to chop now because Osiomole's tenure is almost over and I'm sure she won't be married tohim if he isn't a governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Olachase:
sometimes i just wonder what this girl see in this man....if it's money then i must make it in this life don't know about you bro grin grin grin grin
That kitty cat don't worth a dime.She is giving that thing to her sugar boy for free while she fleeces that old man of edo money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Endougs:

No get Money dey hope say fine woman go come Marry you.
True talk
Re: Iara Oshiomhole Launch ”We Care Trust”, Her Pet Project (Photos) by phenase(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2016
angry IS THAT ALL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari / AEDC Restores Light In Kawu Niger State After 30 Years As Residents Dance / Ogun State Gov, Dapo Abiodun Visits Flood-Ravaged Areas in Ijebu-Ode - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.