Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (95076 Views)

Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
wink lol, and i be better person oh grin na business we dey do

can u do me just a lil favor?
embarassed

grin grin grin FAVOUR u see favour can go both ways in this case cool cool help me help you tongue
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Eberex(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin

Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
lol, ok but u ve 2 help me 1st wink
taurusdude:

grin grin grin FAVOUR u see favour can go both ways in this case cool cool help me help you tongue
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by abbeyology88(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
popcykaylah:
no lele..just send me a pics of you when you are there
LM-bleeping-AO
:-)
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Maxvasia(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
I deal not in drums but in BARRELS for am a cheerful giverquote author=ErnieSmallzz post=46786024]are u sure u can donate a full drum[/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by snipesdam(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
[size=20pt]Yes yes it does[/size]

Acne can be so socially debilitating that sometimes you'll do anything to get rid of it and I mean anything. How far though, would you be willing to go? The following 10 things have been used and probably will continue to be used on acne to either, dry it up, completely clear it up or bring those unsightly under the skin pimples to a head. Either way, which of the following would you be willing to do? How far is too far?

*spoiler alert: the last two on the list are bodily fluids, so if you gross out easily, stop at number 8.

1. Bacon: Yes, bacon. Apparently if you take a raw piece of bacon and slap it on one of those under the skin pimples and cover it with a round band-aid and sleep with it over night, by morning you'll have a nice white head to pop!

2. Yeast/Honey: Are we baking something here or are we talking zits? Apparently zits. Take a pinch of yeast granules and add a slight bit of water and honey. Mix it up, and apply to the pimple and cover it with a band-aid over night will help to heal it.

3. Preparation H: Well we all know one can feel like a real "ass" when they have acne all over their face, but must they treat it like the actual thing? If you have an inflamed pimple, apply Preparation H onto it and it will "shrink" the pimple.

4. Cucumber: Juice a cucumber and using a cotton ball swipe the cucumber juice over the affected area of the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes and rinse. This is supposed to dry out and soothe the acne afflicted area.

5. Egg whites: Separate an egg and apply the egg whites as a complete face mask or just to the affected areas and leave on to dry (about 10 minutes). This is supposed to help dry out the pimples.

6. Tomato: You can either rub a slice of tomato over the affected areas of the face or put a tomato in a blender and apply the pulsed juice over the affected areas leaving on for 5-10 minutes. Tomato helps with the oiliness on the face and acts as an astringent helping to clear your complexion.

7. Milk of Magnesia: Apply dots of Milk of Magnesia to each pimple or use as a face mask for larger affected areas. Leave on overnight or just until it dries and remove. This is suppose to bring the pimples to a head and also help dry out the blemishes.

8. Sandalwood Powder: Not only does this stuff smell beautiful but you can also use it as a poultice by applying it to the blemish as a paste (mix with a bit of water) and placing a round band-aid over it. Leave it on over night. This is supposed to both heal and calm inflammation.

The next two are extremely unconventional but have been used in treatments. They are disgusting so be forewarned.

9. Urine: Yes, you heard that right, urine. Preferably your own! Using urine to treat acne is used in alternative medicine and is called urine therapy or sometimes urotherapy. Using your first morning urine, apply with a cotton ball like you would a toner. It is said to help with inflammation and irritation. Although some warn that applying urine to "open" acne can result in further irritation. For more on this click here.

10. Semen: As if #9 didn't gross you out enough, semen shows up! Semen actually contains minerals, including calcium, chlorine, magnesium, nitrogen, vitamin B12, and zinc. How do you use it?

Let semen stand at room temperature for five minutes to liquify.

Dab onto skin, wait for it to soak in.

Moisturize your face.

Leave it on for several hours.

Do this three times a week or more.

Of course men have the upper hand (er, no pun intended) on supply and demand on the stuff. So if you are female, you really need a boyfriend or husband to help you out here!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Maxvasia(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
I deal not in drums but in BARRELS for am a cheerful giver
ErnieSmallzz:
are u sure u can donate a full drum
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
deal it is then grin
Maxvasia:
I deal not in drums but in BARRELS for am a cheerful giverquote author=ErnieSmallzz post=46786024]are u sure u can donate a full drum

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Maxvasia(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Great.....send me ur number via email wink
ErnieSmallzz:
deal it is then grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Zedoo:

Na wa for d tins Wey u wan see o
seeing they say is believing remember? So i concur, that picture or #idon'tbelieveit
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by holyword: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Stop encouraging fornication. no doctor has ever proved that to be truth. anytime you are sleeping with a woman that you did not married to,or a woman sleeping with a man she did not married to,you re heaping coals of fire on your head that must burn you. quit immoral sex,it is a curse.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
Babangbali oloko esin business don come o
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
make una no make mistake release una sperm give this babes o.... na una life line be that o... I hear say dem dey use am do juju these days o... if it be their new strategy to lay hold on our sperm.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Anusiemgood(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
i will give it to any lady without charge...Reps owerri. pm me if you are intrested.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Shoot
ErnieSmallzz:
lol ok. Can u do me a favor?
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by MamaletASO: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wow!
This girl must be a real Sucker.
Mr man. beware d snake is actually playing with your destiny. Ur sperm has entered d witch coven..
Lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
10 months?

mtchew***
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
OK ....

Meanwhile, check my signature...
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by skywalker001(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy wow at last! My friends don get hope.

Abeg who go donate a full drum of sper* for me grin

MONEY MUST BE MADE!

Am ready to donate but am gonna need ur help for the sperm to come out cuz am not among vaseline crew
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by lumeneng22: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hope you will marry him o? Don't waste his sperm and get married to another man.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Thobiy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Lwkmd! I thought they said ladies are supposed to be swallowing it instead
Funny you
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Engineermbugame(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lol ,i think is true.1 of my female friends has beg me for sperm.it works on pimple.
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
lol abeg na... just d tip only.. u won't lick the rest part grin
Hian... U too spoil... U never talk wetin dey hungry u
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by stiflerdrug: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i rep Ogun state grin y u ask?
Lol check well Shaa.. U sounded igbo undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
wait 1st na u born me? I said ayam Proudy a Yoruba Chic grin
stiflerdrug:
Lol check well Shaa.. U sounded igbo undecided
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by stiflerdrug: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
wait 1st na u born me? I said ayam Proudy a Yoruba Chic grin
okay.. Iyaf gree cool
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by Deo27: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Best cream
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by IAmSoAmazing(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]Wait let me try it first :PWait let me try it first
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
I Need Female Spermatozoa Tapper
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Superstory
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by easymanofdpeopl(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
lilyqueen:
This is barbaric
U mean marmaric lol
Re: My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) by ehigie50(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Africa's largest Tech Startup Directory http://WWW.nxtrated.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.