Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners (21646 Views)

President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors / LASIEC Clears 12 Parties For Council Poll / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by holaralph(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
MadCow1:
So Buhari has cleared Pensioners Money from their account.. angry

God will Judge him for this wickedness! angry
. Truly truly you have mad cow disease

1 Like

Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
kokoA:
Baba go slow and steady. Let your sincerity speak for you.

BTW, so some people's hero owed pensioners for 42 months shocked hmm.. diarisgod.

@Wailers:
If your old man has received 12 months arrears of his pension and you come here to insult PMB, may something bigger than Rick Ross sit on your destiny. Amen?

I swear u be bomboclat badt boai grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by omenka(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
AntiWailer:
iPOD will be sad

Is there any sad news so it can be balanced.

Something like "Aisha Buhari was caught with 10 million dollars cash "
grin
grin

Breaking News!!! Aisha Buhari Caught with 10 Million Dollars Cash Trying to Escape Through Seme Border!!

Source: www.breakingtimes.com www.trentonline.com.

Oya, tell them they now have a "balance".
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by hapiness44(f): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
I hope Nitel workers join o, I don call my Mama already..

1 Like

Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by AntiWailer: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:
grin

Breaking News!!! Aisha Buhari Caught with 10 Million Dollars Cash Trying to Escape Through Seme Border!!

lol/
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by AntiWailer: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:
grin

lol
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by Omonigeriarere: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Aristo3146:
Wailers will not like this...

Dem go like am oooo: their fathers are involved. tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by segzyogondus(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hope they gave the Pension to the right people Cos I trust Naija anything is possible... They are good at telling us what we want to hear and what we want to see like it is a movie were everyone got a script for their individual roles so when you are called on to act you do it well either applauded or criticized doesn't mean anything as long it is what the script says and the role given to you....
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by brendachizzy(f): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
kokoA:
Baba go slow and steady. Let your sincerity speak for you.

BTW, so some people's hero owed pensioners for 42 months shocked hmm.. diarisgod.

@Wailers:
If your old man has received 12 months arrears of his pension and you come here to insult PMB, may something bigger than Rick Ross sit on your destiny. Amen?

lol. wicked!!!!!
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by mankan2k7(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
How I wish federal govt. can help pensioners in state civil service too
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by okebaba: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
[[s]quote author=MadCow1 post=46784590]So Buhari has cleared Pensioners Money from their account.. angry

God will Judge him for this wickedness! angry[/quote][/s]

Bros seems you just dey wake up. Go take a bath to clear your face grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by Umamman(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
i swear to god na lie. Police just recieved 3months arrears.
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by hrykanu231(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
2rutalk1:
Is it me that should pay them the money? Buhari has been in office for one year, so he incurred the debt. Who should settle the debt in the first place. When did paying debt become an achievement? Low lives!
undecided
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by adegoke93: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
The return of P.M.B
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by adegoke93: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Are you joking or what?
MadCow1:
So Buhari has cleared Pensioners Money from their account.. angry

God will Judge him for this wickedness! angry
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by 989900: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Adminisher:
This Naira devaluation and subsidy removal has made the FG so powerful and Naira rich. Everything becomes doable

wink No doubt.

But Nigeria's pension funds is worth 5.5 trillion Naira . . . I wonder why they were owed in the first place.
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by adegoke93: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Welcome to NL
soldierkunle:
This is the first time i posted a topic on nairaland forum and i am glad it reach the front page. And thanks to you people of beautiful mind that comment on the topic. God bless Nigeria and Good people of Nigeria.
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by nonjebose(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Commendable
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
HABRUZZY:
hmmm FG is working
Meanwhile grin grin

Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by quickberry(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=OLADD post=46785160]

Just because someone is paying a paltry 12-month backlog of pensioners' entitlements and you're swift in singing hallelujah? What's wrong with us in this country for God sake? Didn't Jonathan and his predecessors also pay up part of arrears inherited from previous govts? Please!

You can only determine how proficient a govt is by the effectiveness of its economic, political and sociocultural policies of which Buhari has failed grossly. Let him return our Naira value back to its position of May 2015.

Do u knw dat 30 months out of the 42 months was owed by Jonathan govt.? And here is someone trying to clear d debt and u dont expect me to rejoice......u must be a saddist....aard vark
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by ethan101(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is this a news? are they dashing them the moneys? is it not their entitlement? so since he came into government exactly a year ago he didnt pay them, mcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by zakstar(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
No wonder fg just alerted my popsy and he received over 300, ooo k so from this news if federal govt had paid the 42 months full he would have gotten over 1,000,000 mehn for just doing nothing they say half bread is better than none the guy doesnt even know what to do with the money
#sai Baba
#sai Buhari thats why i voted for you
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by zakstar(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=quickberry post=46788109][/quote] Dont mind him let him keep supporting his failed and clueless master Aka otuoke

1 Like

Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by calcal: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
HABRUZZY:
hmmm FG is working

After the death of most of them!
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by slimfit1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
2rutalk1:
Is it me that should pay them the money? Buhari has been in office for one year, so he incurred the debt. Who should settle the debt in the first place. When did paying debt become an achievement? Low lives!

Ask your father now . It is a sign of hope, i think your father don chop yam that is why you dey wan crazy otherwise you would know what it means to be able to buy food for house and not begging your kids for money.

Mr man think properly from other people's point of view not from pdp point of view.

He hasn't done anything superficial but it a big relief for some family and economy.
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by Almaiga: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is a nice gesture, Mr president deserves all the praises.
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by Lawalemi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
12 months. The current government incurred the liability then. So no big deal
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by kayusely70(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
soldierkunle:
The Federal Government has cleared 12 months arrears out of the backlog of 42 months arrears of the 33 per cent pension increase owed pensioners in the country.

The gesture came as the beneficiaries urged the government to ensure that the balance of 30 months was completed early so that the could enjoy the fruits of their labour and other benefits while still alive.
National President of Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP), Dr A.O Afolayan and the General Secretary, Mr Actor Zal, in a statement made available to the Nigerian Tribune, in Abuja, said it was a dream come true when the Federal Civil and Para-military pensioners started receiving payment alert for the payment of 12 months arrears out of the 42 months owed them by the Federal Government.

They said the pensioners were full of joy and praises for the government for the pleasant surprise package which came at a time when ordinary Nigerians, including the pensioners, were feeding from hand to mouth.

The officers of the union described the gesture as indeed a big relief to the pensioners and commended the efforts of Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate( PTAD) and its new management under the leadership of the new acting Director-General whose initiative resulted into the payment.

They said: “The union, through its leadership, hereby, expresses satisfaction with the payment which came at the time Nigerian masses are going through hard times and opined that this is, indeed, the beginning of good things that will happen to Nigeria and, indeed, Nigerians in line with the saying that after the rain comes the sunshine.”

http://tribuneonlineng.com/fg-clears-12-months-of-arrears-owed-pensioners
Kudos to the FG state governors shoulld emullate same. Amosun of ogun state should pay gratuity of pensuoners who have retired since 2012. Some of them have died.
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by lumeneng22: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Baba himself is a pensioner and so. he will benefits from this. Some pensioners have died waiting for this.
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by lumeneng22: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:
grin

.Who be this Ayisatu Buhari self?
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by bashydemy1: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wailers won't like this news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Carted Away 2017 Budget Documents, Goje Tells Senate / Isa Pantami Asks Telcos To Slash Data Price / "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.