Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners (21649 Views)

President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors / LASIEC Clears 12 Parties For Council Poll / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by educute(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Beremx:
I am happy to hear this.

It's time for Rochas to follow the path of the Federal Government by paying pensioners.
... And udom Emmanuel too...
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by educute(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Gov Udom Emmanuel pls follow suite.... Life is hard for pensioners in akwa ibom state!
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by Masculity(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
kokoA:
Baba go slow and steady. Let your sincerity speak for you.

BTW, so some people's hero owed pensioners for 42 months shocked hmm.. diarisgod.

@Wailers:
If your old man has received 12 months arrears of his pension and you come here to insult PMB, may something bigger than Rick Ross sit on your destiny. Amen?

Lol. Bros God bless you. You make me laugh away my sorrow.
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by bejeria101(m): 1:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Is it frm the same empty treasury? We are watching.
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by newthing81: 2:19am On Jun 22, 2016
why do some people derive joy in misleading others. this is an old news for God sake. please do a google search and you will discover that this news is around 2014 or so. pensioners were owed many months arrears, after gej approved the payment, okonjo iweala held a meeting with pensioners association that govt doesnt have the money to pay at once, that it will be paid. on yearly basis. although after that 10 months payment, they have not paid again. it is not a recent news at all, that am very sure of.
Re: FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners by dragunov: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Beremx:
I am happy to hear this.

It's time for Rochas to follow the path of the Federal Government by paying pensioners.
And emperor abiola ajimobi of Oyo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Vows To End LAUTECH Crisis As Saraki Meets Students / Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah / Hakeem Bamgbola: Nigerians Will Elect Tinubu As President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.