Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos (12294 Views)

Governor Umahi Lays Foundation For 5,000 Houses For Less Privileged (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Distributes Materials To Bauchi IDPs / Borno State Government Distributes Ramadan Items To Refugees In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abeg na who fit borrow me Sagem charger for here?
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by haibe(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
chiedozie97:
please I want you help me explain something to me....here is my number 08100258247.....chat me up on WhatsApp

U seem to be a scammer.. how many people do u want to explain something to u?

Seun lalasticlala investigate the guy abeg
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by kennsville(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nice one. I must commend her.

Observation : must they(nigerian leaders) put there picture on relief materials. Funds used in printing this things and labour involved will go a long way in enhancing the life of the less privileged .
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by cokoduck: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thieves. You think your salvation will com from this? Think again
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by ArikeAriyo(f): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
bishopjoe02:
What is with Aisha buhari and rice, the rice for bloggers comes to mind
hmmm
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by ArikeAriyo(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
cokoduck:
Thieves. You think your salvation will com from this? Think again
lol
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by zanebaddo(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pyno30:
Untill she takes it down to East and West then will i know she's trying.
hahahah I'd rather die than commit suicide grin South East lol its against Islam bro, don't feed the 5%
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Ahasuerus2(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Aisha grin
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Ahasuerus2(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
I was expecting Aisha to share rice as usual
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Pyno30: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
zanebaddo:
hahahah I'd rather die than commit suicide grin South East lol its against Islam bro, don't feed the 5%
We are not Hungry like your people though. It's handly to see street beggers down there in the East.
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by zanebaddo(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pyno30:
We are not Hungry like your people though. It's handly to see street beggers down there in the East.
how do you not recognize sarcasm when you see one? You think I'm from the northgrin smh. that's a blow to my person bro... Proudly 5% cheesy
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by Pyno30: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
zanebaddo:
how do you not recognize sarcasm when you see one? You think I'm from the northgrin smh. that's a blow to my person bro... Proudly 5% cheesy
Ok.
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by oc2fish: 4:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Not charity giving handout. Charity is when C. Ronaldo gave out his earning to the needys. when he sold his golden booth and gives all the proceedout Stop boring me with people using our tax monies as charity.
Re: Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos by billyG(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Jah guide this original mamapeace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UpDate Breaking News: Update on Biafra News Live Video & Pic / EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition / Oyo Officials Arraigned For 'Stealing & Selling’ COVID-19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.