Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (25516 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Ibrahim Kpotum Idris Meets With Osinbajo In His Office. Photos / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Arsewipemod: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
RisMas:
I have Dream, that in few minutes time, some people will come here to shout tribalism tongue tongue

Bottom line is that when you get to position of authority, appoint someone you dont know wink
I knew it. Muvafuqing notherner. Moslem. Buhari id pissing me off.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amtaken(f): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
That's why I pity the Zombies from SW. What are they fighting for? What are their gains?

Defending a man who hates them like a plaque.

SMH.

urboy1:
Haba Oga Dambazau... pretend small na.. just pretend small...
all the five agencies that works under you, noone you fit give other region..even South West sef?? ...
1) Ahmed Ja’afaru, the Controller-General of the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS);
2) Mohammed Babandede, the Comptroller-General the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS);
3) Abdullahi Muhammadu the Commandant-General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC)
4) Joseph Garba Anebi, the Comptroller-General of the Federal Fire Service
5) and now Ibrahim Kpotum Idris as IGP...
Haba Uncle fear God small na...
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amtaken(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Muiz Banire was my very respected lecturer in UNILAG.

Why is he defending this illiterate?
knightsTempler:
Lol, Government of the north, by the north for the north.

80% of the appointments Buhari has made so far are mostly from the north (core north in most cases). But it's a deep contradiction that when it comes to defending his criminality, about 50% of those hired to do the dirty job are of southern extraction.

Here are the list of SAN'S Buhari hired to defend his certificate.
1. Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN).
2. Mr. Lateef O. SAN'Semi (SAN),
3. Chief Akin Olujinmi (SAN),
4. Oluwarotimi O. Akeredolu (SAN),
5. Kola Awodein (SAN),
6. Prof. Taiwo Osipitan (SAN),
7. Charles Edosomwan (SAN),
8. Emeka Ngige (SAN),
9. Femi Atoyebi (SAN),
10. Femi Falana (SAN),
11. Funke Aboyade (SAN),
12. H.O. Afolabi (SAN),
13. Muiz Banire (SAN)

He found them competent, but when it is for federal appointment they aren't competent.

And some zombi will come and decent this.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
steppin:
Mallam as usual. Appointment of the north, by the north and for North.
Zombies una dey try o!
one nigeria my foot.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amakenny: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
And the real Zombies (SW) are sidelined as usual.

In their mind they belong to 97%.

I like the way Buhari is using them!

Hahahahaha.

Unrewarded zombies fighting online while the real 97% Gees are bombarded with appointments.

Bubu get brain oo.

Lol,

The zombies have an answer to you. They will tell you we are most sophisticated and most detribalized tribe in the world. They use such words to heal themselves.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amtaken(f): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
I am legally from South West (by marriage).

My people, is it not high time you stopped defending this Buhari's administration?

Honestly he has got nothing to offer us.

Are there no qualified Policemen from our region to be appointed as an IG?

Why must he appoint Northerners 90% of the time?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amakenny: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
knightsTempler:

80% of the appointments Buhari has made so far are mostly from the north (core north in most cases). But it's a deep contradiction that when it comes to defending his criminality, about 50% of those hired to do the dirty job are of southern extraction.

5. Kola Awodein (SAN),
8. Emeka Ngige (SAN),
9. Femi Atoyebi (SAN),
10. Femi Falana (SAN),
11. Funke Aboyade (SAN),
12. H.O. Afolabi (SAN),
13. Muiz Banire (SAN)

He found them competent, but when it is for federal appointment they aren't competent.

Instead of doing a simpler thing: present his O'Level Certificate, Buhari is using Nigeria's money to defend himself against the will of Nigerians expressed in the Electoral Laws.

This is one man against a nation. And a judge adjourned the case, perhaps until Buhari ceases to be president.

Has Nigeria not gone beyond a zoo if this indefinite adjournment stands?

Where is the fight against corruption?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
raker300:
Wonderful news. We need more appointments from the north. Southern Nigeria doesn't deserve anything

Bro for the first time I agree with such statement as a matter of fact you are 100% right. When two brother fight to finish strangers take over their inheritance. Now Amaechi can you see your life

And when you see people that allow a stranger from far away village in Iragbiji in far Osun state to come to their land and rule over them and the whole mega city of West Africa now became silly and are eating crunches that fell under Tinubu table like a dog that is what they will get.

So far so good Tinubu can you kindly tell me which serious appointment came from your land I know you will say Adeosun please is Adeosun a Minister Hell No she is just an excess to necessity

Mr bastard Amaechi so far so good name one better appointment given to your state or your region despite nearly cripple your state by diverting their fund to bring your statnic party to power to please the matured Almanjiri

Okorocha and Ngige where are your faces Mr follow follow anuofia confused a r s e holes pls where did your tribe stand despite your sworn allegiance to this demonic party you sold your people and your integrity for a peanut

Let bubu or buba or trouser give all to the North Nigeria ain't seen anything yet next you will all open your eyes before following a devil and the devil has bewitched you now.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Nonso92(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
knightsTempler:

5. Kola Awodein (SAN),
8. Emeka Ngige (SAN),
9. Femi Atoyebi (SAN),
10. Femi Falana (SAN),
11. Funke Aboyade (SAN),
12. H.O. Afolabi (SAN),
13. Muiz Banire (SAN)

northerners don't study law. Do you want them to go and be saying cefiticate, instead of certificate. #LOL
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by JAWBONE(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
makzeze:
Thank you Baba Buhari for appointing one of our own.

Wailers where u dey?
Is the I.G your father? How will his appointment better ur life. #Hailer

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by thedarams: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
So what difference does it make if the IGP is from wherever? Since Solo Arase has been there, how has it helped his region or even his state?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by aoklin: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
The moment i had Mr Arese was to retire i knew the next person that will occupy that post will be a Northerner.

Are there no high ranking officer from the South-East or South-South. Lets not go to the South-West.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by idyjoe2u(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
I think the only option left is dividing this country
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by kennymartinsne: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
congrats to u mr Idrisu,but no fuk up ooo,cos baba buari na no nonsense presido
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Bimpe29: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
I am a die hard fan of PMB. But that does not affect my principle of fairness and objectivity. Baba should not have appointed a Northerner as a successor to Solomon Arase of South South, considering the fact that, present Chief of Army Staff, Chief of Air Staff, DG Immigration, DG Custom, National Security Adviser, CG Civil Defence and Corps Marshal FRSC are all of Northern extraction.
l stand to be corrected if am wrong, it seems PMB's famous swearing in/inaugural speech "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" is being debunked by his lopsided appointments.
matter how tribalistic a person may be, once he won an election and sworn to the oath of office of the President of Federal Republic, he must be seen and become a detribalized Nationalist.
Am a Northerner as well, but spirit and principle of federal character, good governance and fairness/justice must be complied with.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by MamaletASO: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Arase has gone!
Au revoir!!!
cool
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amtaken(f): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Buhari must be laughing at them anywhere he is now.
amakenny:

Lol,

The zombies have an answer to you. They will tell you we are most sophisticated and most detribalized tribe in the world. They use such words to heal themselves.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amtaken(f): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Which state is he from?

So his appointment is your reward for all your agitation? SMH.
Phame:
you forgot that chief of defense staff gabadaya is from the sw.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by RisMas(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Arsewipemod:
I knew it. Muvafuqing notherner. Moslem. Buhari id pissing me off.
ELERIIIBU OMAA INAA... IM A YORUBA tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Arsewipemod: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
RisMas:

ELERIIIBU OMAA INAA... IM A YORUBA tongue tongue tongue
Who is interested in where you come from . Busso! Are you the new IG? And come to think of it, you're supposed to be observing a fvcking fast isn't. Ramadan shiit. And you are using foul words on me. Peros!
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Arsewipemod: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
aoklin:
The moment i had Mr Arese was to retire i knew the next person that will occupy that post will be a Northerner.

Are there no high ranking officer from the South-East or South-South. Lets not go to the South-West.
So Arase is from SW? See this one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra / Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo / Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.