Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (25514 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / Ibrahim Kpotum Idris Meets With Osinbajo In His Office. Photos / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by gameofthrones: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
I wish him best of luck
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Pyno30: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
I thought they said even Buhari don't know who will be the next IG.
How come about this one?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by RAHE3M(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
not to sound tribalistic...but why all posts dey go north?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
adioolayi:
Then the Chess game continues.....his very first assignment:

1. Serve Saraki and Ekweremadu the court summon...if them refused to show arrest them...deny them bail...cripple the Senate and force them to elect new leaders grin grin

2. Make Ekiti too hot for Fayose ....smoke the state house of rep members with various allegations...They will have no choice but to impeach him..

Just my own view ..I'm entitle to it grin
That could be the administration's grand plan.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by prinsam30: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
this is a welcome development but what will happen to all the DIGs
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Government of the hausas
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Jailerrr(f): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
fctguy:
So all the DIGs follow Arase go be that undecided
I wish all the AIGs follow him too..
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by mukhcech(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
osimataylor:
Check the meaning of nepotism. If you have a clear and sincere intention you will follow the hierarchy.

If you used your brain right, the word nepotism and hierarchy would have come of you in response the headlines. talkless of sincere intentions.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by adioolayi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
jcross19:
am still wondering the offence of fayose? Is it because is criticising the government? Because last tenor was labelled with different names from many governors still nothing happened but now is a crime!!! This is democracy don't silent your opposition by force but let your achievement do. Now if pmb is tracking down his critics then is not matured to be a leader and he has something is trying to defend which is evil. But our youths have divided because of the issue of those selfish buffoon in government we now reason with hatred and bias. God bless nigeria. Amen.

I'm not saying the possible clamp down is good or bad....I'm only airing my own personal view I'm envisaging... Politics is a game..just calculating possible steps..that's all
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by erayo2GCA(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
RisMas:

The Finance (CBN) & Oil & Gas Sectors where Southern Nigerians are head, what has been their positive impact to the Economy? undecided undecided

Stop sacrificing competence for Tribalism. angry angry

WAIL ON BRO cool cool cool
Competence indeed..
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Cornerstone001: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Realdeals(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
urboy1:
Haba Oga Dambazau... pretend small na.. just pretend small...
all the five agencies that works under you, noone you fit give other region..even South West sef?? ...
1) Ahmed Ja’afaru, the Controller-General of the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS);
2) Mohammed Babandede, the Comptroller-General the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS);
3) Abdullahi Muhammadu the Commandant-General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC)
4) Joseph Garba Anebi, the Comptroller-General of the Federal Fire Service
5) and now Ibrahim Kpotum Idris as IGP...
Haba Uncle fear God small na...
bro you are wrong on number four. Anebi Joseph Garba is an Idoma man from Apa State. Remember the middle belt is not part the north though the north likes exploiting them politically. Buhari has sideline the middle belt in all of his appointments so far. The middle belt constitute just 0.0098% of all his appointments since 1983. I don't understand this one chance change anymore. Nigerians travelling back to 1983 since 29th of May 2015.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by jcross19: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
adioolayi:

I'm not saying the possible clamp down is good or bad....I'm only airing my own personal view I'm envisaging... Politics is a game..just calculating possible steps..that's all
sir the opinion is coming from bias mind!!!!!!.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by jid72: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
whether he is from the north,west or south should not be our concern.our concern should be will he make a change?
carry go baba!!!
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Eshiet64(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
raker300:
Wonderful news. We need more appointments from the north. Southern Nigeria doesn't deserve anything

You don't think before commenting, without the south you think north would survive a day.

You think chasing cows can feed your state, learn to appreciate the contribution of the south and you would live longer.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Donazzy19: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jonathan appointed a Southerner. We no talk. Why r we talking about Pmb appointing a northerner. We praise militants for bombing pipelines after we complain of lack of electricity. Abeg learn.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amakenny: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
urboy1:
Haba Oga Dambazau... pretend small na.. just pretend small...
all the five agencies that works under you, noone you fit give other region..even South West sef?? ...
1) Ahmed Ja’afaru, the Controller-General of the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS);
2) Mohammed Babandede, the Comptroller-General the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS);
3) Abdullahi Muhammadu the Commandant-General of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC)
4) Joseph Garba Anebi, the Comptroller-General of the Federal Fire Service
5) and now Ibrahim Kpotum Idris as IGP...
Haba Uncle fear God small na...

You did not name Buratai of the army, nor named the head of DSS Daura.

President Buhari is taking ethno/religious bigotry to ridiculous level.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by olaasiwaju: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Subhan Allahi wa bi hamdulillahi, wa la ilaha illallah, wallahu Akbar.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Dpharisee: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
When some NLers predicted that the new IG will be a Muslim, Northerner with the name Ibrahim or Mohammed they were abused by many Zombites. Now they have been right that Buhari is predictable
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by olatade(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
May God grant him intelligence, administrative acumen and the wisdom to carry out this herculean task of an IGP.
Congrats to him.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by saintmark88(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
jcross19:
am still wondering the offence of fayose? Is it because is criticising the government? Because last tenor was labelled with different names from many governors still nothing happened but now is a crime!!! This is democracy don't silent your opposition by force but let your achievement do. Now if pmb is tracking down his critics then is not matured to be a leader and he has something is trying to defend which is evil. But our youths have divided because of the issue of those selfish buffoon in government we now reason with hatred and bias. God bless nigeria. Amen.

You are the one not reasoning well. What has d FG done to Fayose thts wrong, was he arrested??, was he detained??, was he brutalized?? Was he abused??, was his right trampled upon?? ....capital NO.... His account was only freezed, so whts wrong with that
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
just watching in 3D, by the time this administration is done with Nigerians...
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amtaken(f): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
And the Northenization of Nigeria by the religious/tribal bigot Buhari continues.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Dbboy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
RisMas:

The Finance (CBN) & Oil & Gas Sectors where Southern Nigerians are head, what has been their positive impact to the Economy? undecided undecided

Where is the role of kemi your finance minister in all of this.
Just look at how you ignored her, which proves she incompetent to handle your economy and in just in case my head isnt serving me well, has she revealed her blue print on how she intends to run this economy.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amakenny: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
raker300:
Wonderful news. We need more appointments from the north. Southern Nigeria doesn't deserve anything

Southern Nigeria does not exist in Nigeria. What exists is Western, Eastern and northern Nigeria - as they were before the 1960 independence from Britain.

Most of old Western Nigeria, except Delta state, share common value systems with the north, share same Islamic religious faith.

Groups in Eastern Nigeria of about 70 million people and 99% Christian population share common value systems.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amtaken(f): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
And the real Zombies (SW) are sidelined as usual.

In their mind they belong to 97%.

I like the way Buhari is using them!

Hahahahaha.

Unrewarded zombies fighting online while the real 97% Gees are bombarded with appointments.

Bubu get brain oo.
steppin:
Mallam as usual. Appointment of the north, by the north and for North.
Zombies una dey try o!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Phame: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
adioolayi:
Then the Chess game continues.....his very first assignment:

1. Serve Saraki and Ekweremadu the court summon...if them refused to show arrest them...deny them bail...cripple the Senate and force them to elect new leaders grin grin

2. Make Ekiti too hot for Fayose ....smoke the state house of rep members with various allegations...They will have no choice but to impeach him..

Just my own view ..I'm entitle to it grin
nice analysis. Just go here vote ivyy abeg. https://www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/4#46776289
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by jcross19: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
saintmark88:

You are the one not reasoning well. What has d FG done to Fayose thts wrong, was he arrested??, was he detained??, was he brutalized?? Was he abused??, was his right trampled upon?? ....capital NO.... His account was only freezed, so whts wrong with that
can you see your life and you will be shouting nigeria will be great again!!! With your type in the street!!, no future. Let our president work and forget the critics even obama they are criticising him. Please get a life.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Phame: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
And the real Zombies (SW) are sidelined as usual.

In their mind they belong to 97%.

I like the way Buhari is using them!

Hahahahaha.

Unrewarded zombies fighting online while the real 97% Gees are bombarded with appointments.

Bubu get brain oo.
you forgot that chief of defense staff gabadaya is from the sw.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by amtaken(f): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is this a case of Zombie dissing Zombie?

Zombie SW branch come and see oo.
RisMas:

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock by Chuksemi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
RisMas:

I wanted to ignore this, but, on a second thought.
Buhari appointed none of them. He met them there, including Emiefele. And, obviously, Buhari has been actively involved in the CBN.

I am not against Buhari per se, but I think his appointment of Northerners is becoming uncomfortable. Are Northerners now the only competent people in Nigeria? A country with a population of 170 million.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors / 60 Aggrieved APC Reps Announce Plan To Leave Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.