Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) (31211 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by GurlFriend: 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is full of surprises. He is back in Nigeria and he will be one of the judges at the finals of Aso Villa Day taking place at Abuja. Pictured with him is Vice President Osinbajo.

Aso Villa Demo Day is a programme that aims to promote entrepreneurship, innovation and economic growth through new and emerging technology.

Mark Zuckerberg earlier visited the Presidential Villa, Abuja and met with President Buhari and VP Prof. Yemi Osinbajo donning a sharp looking suit. When VP Osinbajo asked him Mark why he wasn't wearing his 'traditional' t-shirt &jeans, he said it was out of respect for the formality of meeting a President.

See photos of Mark taking selfies with VP Osinbajo and President Buhari below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/mark-zuckerberg-is-back-in-nigeria.html

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by AZeD1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bad news for those who claimed he didn't visit Abuja because of age.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by GurlFriend: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
More photos

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin
Where is the grey t-shirt? I dnt think he is the one

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Chai!! This news will give some people Stroke!!!! Hahahahaha! Sai baba!! *dodges bag of rice*!

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by ubsilas(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bad news for wailers!
what will they say now?
grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Look at d way Bubu is looking like he's watching Shakira twerk.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by sibepoc(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Finally he meets the president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by BIGTinfotech: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol. APC must find a way to use this to their advantage.

Honestly speaking everyone loves the guy...if not for anything, but for his simplicity and humility.

If Nigeria start ups can emulate his approach to life and business. We'd sure give Silicon valley a run for their money.

*Bubu's face though. So he knows what a selfie is* baba bag of rice is now 25k o. Abi you will allow Mark to rule for just 24 hours?*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by jmoore(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bubu be like........

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
He might go back ----wealth reduced by 50%
I hope he does not leave clueless or his wealth depreciate significantly
I am sure his visa has now been re-issued for Ten years after the first five days issued by bureaucrats must have expired.
But the principle of business before pleasure is ideal for anyone to remain successful.
Anyway, thanks for coming back to Nigeria and wish you safe trip back.
Your next stop should be a rural part of Nigeria...please to complete a hat-trick.

7 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by ubsilas(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Awon wailers! how market?!.
Next time wait for him to get home first before running your mouth grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by Harmored(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy grin THAT FIRST PICS THO,,,,LEMME CAPTION IT

WHILE THEY WANTED TO TAKE SELFIE,ZUCKERBERG JUST RECIVED SOME NOTIFICATIONS FROM TWEETER ABOUT BUHARI FOOLISHNESS

AND BUHARI IS TRYING TO READ IT cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
Look at d way Bubu is looking like he's watching Shakira tweek.

Hahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy The look is 'epic', almost like he is saying "Kai Mark! Walahi it this thing you are using to 'phack' all our money, walahi you are an intellectual barawo"...... grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by helovesme(f): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Another fantastic news grin

Wailers won't sleep well tonight ooooooo. Mark actually wore a suit out of RESPECT for my President.

Buhari till 2023.

Nigeria's latter years shall be greater than its former smiley

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by SugarPlum8: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
smiley

I have been crushing secretly on Mark Zuckerberg.
It's high time I make myself known to him.

*starts booking flight tivket to Aso Villa*

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by wrecksfurd(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
LMAO! So bubu can smile? Look at that face!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by johnstar(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin

Dis man making front page on nairaland back to back

Making sense
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
This guy should switch his nationality already.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by sukkot: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy i dont think bubu like zuckerberg. bubu faking a smile but in his mind he was thinking ' walahi if i catch this small white boy who asking a whole general to take selfie, i will kill him '

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by finalboss(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
wailing wailers
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by admax(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Facebook is the third largest 'country' in the world with 1.71billion active monthly users and Mark is the founder and the major shareholder.
My question: Can he please share tips with President Buhari,V.P Osinbajo, Mrs. Kemi and Mr. Emefiele on how to run a country's economy properly? We are less than 200m people for God sake! angry

10 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by efilefun(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
[size=18pt]Even Mark is happy to take a selfie with Bubu, i can see PDP egoats wailing already after their initial comment that Mark ignored FG and termed it a national disgrace.... bunch of EKPAS[/size]

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by saaedlee: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3325193/mark-zuckerberg-comes-back-pays

cc:Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44, Moderators: MissyB3, Fynestboi, ijebabe
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
You see life...Mr. Reno has already disgrace himself just cause he want to be heard on social media/twitter...
Is that not our communication minister/shittu, vp/osinbajo and President/PMB? Reno pls quote me wrong! That I supported you yesterday when FFK almost end your social media career doesn't mean you re right today!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by elijahsinto(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
FTC Wailers Association of Nigeria WAN Over to you.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by bolaji3071(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Its high time people stopped reacting to hearsays on social media.

Many Nigerians have become lazy antagonists rather than argue and discuss constructive ideas on the social media.

Congrats to the PMB administration, this is a huge stride in the right direction.

Nigeria 10 : Kenya 1 grin grin grin

Maybe its only poundo yam and fried fish Kenya got to offer after all.

Mark barely spent 24hrs

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by salabscholar01(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
There is more to this Mark than met the eye! grin He went to kenya to visit wide lives, and return to Nigeria to meet humans... Yes, this can fly!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) by esuLAAROYE(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Suddenly suddenly suddenly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland / Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.