Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,016 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice (829 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by funarosho(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
I met a lady two years ago, we are bout starting a relationship bf I traveled out of the state bt we were still communicating ND I never stopped telling her how I feel bout her,. Last two months she decided to give me a chance bt I asked her bout her relationship which she told me, her guy is not showing her love no matter what she does. Although he once cheated on the guy, dt makes him not to trust her again bt she's trying her best to show him she no more a player.i asked her bt u r bout to cheat on him again by hooking up with me, she said her mind is no more in the relationship, and I told her to break up with him, she said she want to see me face to face again so dt we can talk Hart to Hart. But my concern now is dt, she keeps going to d guys place, although she said d guy is going out of the state, dts why she keep going to help him out bt when ever she wants to go she will tell me ND give me her words dt nothing lik sex will happen. Guys pls do you think she can really put her Hart into any relationship with me even after av gone to see her?
Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by donbenedict(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by babseg(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
silly question
Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
funarosho:
I met a lady two years ago, we are bout starting a relationship bf I traveled out of the state bt we were still communicating ND I never stopped telling her how I feel bout her,. Last two months she decided to give me a chance bt I asked her bout her relationship which she told me, her guy is not showing her love no matter what she does. Although he once cheated on the guy, dt makes him not to trust her again bt she's trying her best to show him she no more a player.i asked her bt u r bout to cheat on him again by hooking up with me, she said her mind is no more in the relationship, and I told her to break up with him, she said she want to see me face to face again so dt we can talk Hart to Hart. But my concern now is dt, she keeps going to d guys place, although she said d guy is going out of the state, dts why she keep going to help him out bt when ever she wants to go she will tell me ND give me her words dt nothing lik sex will happen. Guys pls do you think she can really put her Hart into any relationship with me even after av gone to see her?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by DLondonboiy: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
nawa o
ije love!!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by cruzita(f): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
I keep seeing HART .

Man city keeper follow for the relationship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
op check my signature
Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by funarosho(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
op check my signature
why bro
Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by photoshoot(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
cruzita:
I keep seeing HART .

Man city keeper follow for the relationship

Lwkm
You are not a serious person at all cheesy
Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by MRBrownJ: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
funarosho:
I met a lady two years ago, we are bout starting a relationship bf I traveled out of the state bt we were still communicating ND I never stopped telling her how I feel bout her,. Last two months she decided to give me a chance bt I asked her bout her relationship which she told me, her guy is not showing her love no matter what she does.

REDFLAG #1
if the gal is in a r/ship and is willing to cheat with you then guess what she will do when she will finally be in a r/ship with you?!

Although he once cheated on the guy, dt makes him not to trust her again bt she's trying her best to show him she no more a player.

REDFLAG #2 AND #3
she cheated on her man, and if she wanted to be with you, she wouldnt care about trying her best to show him that she is a good person now.

i asked her bt u r bout to cheat on him again by hooking up with me, she said her mind is no more in the relationship, and I told her to break up with him, she said she want to see me face to face again so dt we can talk Hart to Hart.

REDFLAG #4
so she now wants to have her cake and eat it too, and keep her options available. i guess 2 BFs is better than 1

But my concern now is dt,

REDFLAG #5
so you had NO concern "yet" about the above madness?!?!

she keeps going to d guys place, although she said d guy is going out of the state, dts why she keep going to help him out bt when ever she wants to go she will tell me ND give me her words dt nothing lik sex will happen. Guys pls do you think she can really put her Hart into any relationship with me even after av gone to see her?

REDFLAG #6
she has already told you that they are STILL together, that she wants to make it up to him and that she wants to see you 1st before she "breaks up" with him... so if they are still in a r/ship then why wont they fukc?! wouldnt you?
Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by funarosho(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
MRBrownJ:

REDFLAG #1
if the gal is in a r/ship and is willing to cheat with you then guess what she will do when she will finally be in a r/ship with you?!

REDFLAG #2 AND #3
she cheated on her man, and if she wanted to be with you, she wouldnt care about trying her best to show him that she is a good person now.

REDFLAG #4
so she now wants to have her cake and eat it too, and keep her options available. i guess 2 BFs is better than 1

REDFLAG #5
so you had NO concern "yet" about the above madness?!?!

REDFLAG #6
she has already told you that they are STILL together, that she wants to make it up to him and that she wants to see you 1st before she "breaks up" with him... so if they are still in a r/ship then why wont they fukc?! wouldnt you?
waooo an eye opener, thanks brother. I do appreciate
Re: Pls I Need A Serious And Urgent Advice by schumastic(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
funarosho:

. op do you need the whole of nairaland to pray for you so that this spell or juju you are in can be broken..I don't see why you can't read the hand writing on the wall..that girl has not gotten over her bf before, to me I believe you are just her rebound guy..just have her as a friend and forget about dating her, if not you will have to contend with her ex or other guys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother / What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.