Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari (2892 Views)

"President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by krasican(m): 5:57am On Jun 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:

How will you feel when a random prostitute calls your father a mad dog?
don't be a hypocrite dude

i repeat aisha Buhari is a vagabond prostitute product of unfortunate rape by a pedophile monkey called bullharry

Bros take am easy HATE KILLS
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by mohsaaf: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2016
mrjangaweed:
thunder fire this useless prostitute called aisha hopeless product of rape.

Hope one day u ll nt die of heart attack.
Learn 2 respect someone's mother so that ur mother ll not regret given birth 2 a child with a empty brain
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by MissMetro: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2016
so she deleted the tweet
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by gare(f): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2016
MissMetro:
After the Presidency reacted to Governor Fayose's claim that President Buhari's wife,Aisha Buhari was involved in the Jefferson Bribery Scandal. The President's wife added by calling the Ekiti state Governor Ayo Fayose a mad dog.

See tweet below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/governor-fayose-is-mad-dog-aisha-buhari.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

If this account is true, then it is so belittling of the wife of the President to start insulting a democratic elected Governor, all she needs to do is to clear her name, just take a trip to the US only, the time she spent insulting the governor would have been enough for her to get to the US.

You this what i am talking about when PMB said he wanted to fight corruption, he never knew the fall back is like this, everyday people are shouting Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu one day he will have to give in for this men to be properly investigated, then we all will know he is serious about the fight against corruption
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by KINGinVAHALA: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2016
titi4fola:
Truly, there's no doubt abt it.
Hi sweet! How are you? Please i wish to discuss something important to you, only if you would be interested though. I guess you can still remember my moniker?
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2016
mrjangaweed:
thunder fire this useless prostitute called aisha hopeless product of rape.
smh
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by titi4fola(f): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi sweet! How are you? Please i wish to discuss something important to you, only if you would be interested though. I guess you can still remember my moniker?
hello, warm greetings to you. I'm very well trust you're good too. I still remember you very well, man without pic smiley. Let's hear you out sir!
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by KINGinVAHALA: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
titi4fola:
hello, warm greetings to you. I'm very well trust you're good too. I still remember you very well, man without pic smiley. Let's hear you out sir!

Lol, your description of me is hilarious. There is a dp now. lol

I'm contesting for Mr Nairaland 2016, hope I can count on you for your support and vote? I have missed you babe.

Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by titi4fola(f): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, your description of me is hilarious. There is a dp now. lol

I'm contesting for Mr Nairaland 2016, hope I can count on you for your support and vote? I have missed you babe.
Yh, sure. With GOD by ur side, you're won. Kindly tell me d procedures to follow. Thanks
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by KINGinVAHALA: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
titi4fola:
Yh, sure. With GOD by ur side, you're won. Kindly tell me d procedures to follow. Thanks

Hmmmm, you have never for once ceased to amaze me, you re indeed a Darling. Are you on whatsapp or Bbm let's address these procedures via any of both? But I can go ahead if you prefer we do it here.

Hope my baby had a wonderful day?

Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by titi4fola(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmmm, you have never for once ceased to amaze me, you re indeed a Darling. Are you on whatsapp or Bbm let's address these procedures via any of both? But I can go ahead if you prefer we do it here.

Hope my baby had a wonderful day?
I'm okay anywhere, we can do it here as well wink
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by KINGinVAHALA: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2016
titi4fola:
I'm okay anywhere, we can do it here as well wink

Lol, let's do whatsapp, click my profile and you would see my whatsapp number written on my personal text, kindly send me a whatsapp message.

Good morning love!

Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by titi4fola(f): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, let's do whatsapp, click my profile and you would see my whatsapp number written on my personal text, kindly send me a whatsapp message.

Good morning love!
I'll prefer BBM, are u?
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by KINGinVAHALA: 1:46am On Jul 10, 2016
titi4fola:
I'll prefer BBM, are u?
I have no problem with it sweet, my pin is also on my profile, send an invite.
Re: Governor Fayose Is A Mad Dog- Aisha Buhari by titi4fola(f): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I have no problem with it sweet, my pin is also on my profile, send an invite.
done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dasuki Is A Biafran PHOTOS / Facts That Buhari Will Win 2019 Election Against Any Candidate / Obasanjo Set To Formerly Withdraw Support For Buhari On January 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.