Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,418 members, 7,839,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge (2341 Views)

Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes / I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened / See What Happened To Lady Who Went To Her Internet Friend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Like i do always say don't judge me yet. We Nigerians love pretending like we holy pass. Anyway to cut the story short. My friend had been trying to hook me up with this guy that she knew, but I wasn't a big fan of blind dates. When I finally met him at a party, I asked he why she hadn't told me he was so hot. We both ended up drinking quite a bit and decided to spend the night at my friend's house. They pulled out the hide-a-bed for us, and since I had to be to work in like 4 hours, I asked him to help me stay awake.

We started making out, and he took off my clothes and kissed my breasts and then he went down on me. I was so turned on that I started taking off his clothes and told him to lay down, where I proceeded to go down on him. After a few minutes, he took over and flipped me onto my back and started to Bleep me. It felt so good, and I was so hot for him. Then we switched positions and I got on top for a while.i will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/the-day-i-had-sex-in-my-friends-house.html

Re: How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:13am On Jun 22, 2016
U will be disappointed cuz no comment is coming

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:01am On Jun 22, 2016
Oya take my dick click your blog
Re: How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 22, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
U will be disappointed cuz no comment is coming
But you already don the comment thanks sweeti kiss

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 22, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Oya take my dick click your blog
Such a small prick stop taking sugar please we need more on bed than in blog
Re: How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Chysexy:
Such a small prick stop taking sugar please we need more on bed than in blog
I said it, This Man is gay!=====> *runs outta here...
Re: How I Had Sex In My Friend's House Without Her Knowledge by M17CXi: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2016
[/color]somebody pls ban this OP
please

many of us here may reason this too.
thanks in advance[color=#000099]

(1) (Reply)

This Is Touching – Man And His Two Sons Buried In The Same Coffin Pics.. / Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? / Raising Money For Marriage Through 'MMM'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.