Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? (2328 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2016
Nairalanders Please your advice is needed....

My friend's Condom got stuck deep inside his Girlfriend While having sex 4 days ago and it's still not out, they have tried both physical and medical means but it's still not coming out!!!.... Now the girl is really scared because this may cause some complications in her body.... Please if you have experienced something like this, how did you get it out?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by donbenedict(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2016
cheesy

Sinaj do u have anything to say? grin
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by alobright17(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2016
Never experienced that before,Sorry.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by yeyeboi(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Passy089:

My friend's Condom got stuck deep inside his Girlfriend While having sex 4 days ago and it's still not out, they have tried both physical and medical means but it's still not coming out!!!.... Now the girl is really scared because this may cause some complications in her body.... Please if you have experienced something like this, how did you get it out?

Ah, no comment
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Passy089:

Gbese re o
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nina4u(f): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2016
She can put her fingers in the vigina and pull it out.. For real u guys are to young and dumbb to Eaven have sex

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Nina4u:
She can put her fingers in the vigina and pull it out.. For real u guys are to young and dumbb to Eaven have sex

Thanks.... she has been doing that for few days now but it's not accessible by hand, even took drugs that the chemist claim will push it out yet no way.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2016
yeyeboi:

Ah, no comment

Bros na serious case o...e fit happen to you too
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by tellwisdom: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Can I see where the condom is??

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2016
She should leave it dere and move on... angry
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2016
tellwisdom:
Can I see where the condom is??

Vaseline Crew sited.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by gabinogem(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2016
My fingers are very long... I can help bring it out. Seriously. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2016
Harbosede02:
She should leave it dere and move on... angry

Sister You r wicked o.. if na u.. u go leave am like dat?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by yeyeboi(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Passy089:

Bros na serious case o...e fit happen to you too

E no fit happen to me, na skin diving sure pass cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Ojestas(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Passy089:

Thanks.... she has been doing that for few days now but it's not accessible by hand, even took drugs that the chemist claim will push it out yet no way.
Your friend's girl is in possession of a "mobile well"

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by IamLEGEND1: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2016
This one pass me.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nina4u(f): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2016
She's not deep fingering if I put my finger in my vigina and tighten my stommacjh I can feel the end of the vigina this is rubbish... Go to a doc then.. Seriously u guys should not have sex u too young and inexperiens.. Thell him to finger her he can feel the condom and pull it out or when she pissed or pooped it came out with out her looking.. I just got to say KIDS undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2016
yeyeboi:

E no fit happen to me, na skin diving sure pass cheesy cheesy

Bros Abeg dive alone.... girls no get joy for this Buhari era o, dive at ur own risk
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nina4u(f): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2016
gabinogem:
My fingers are very long... I can help bring it out. Seriously. angry
hahahaha make sure u charge for service.. It's already out.. She took a dump.. Squeezed her tummy and ploop e b 10 00 nira thank u
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2016
Nina4u:
She's not deep fingering if I put my finger in my vigina and tighten my stommacjh I can feel the end of the vigina this is rubbish... Go to a doc then.. Seriously u guys should not have sex u too young and inexperiens.. Thell him to finger her he can feel the condom and pull it out or when she pissed or pooped it came out with out her looking.. I just got to say KIDS undecided

Thanks for the advice but she and the guy have actually searched towards d end of her V... It may have entered her uterus who knows
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nina4u(f): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Passy089:

Thanks for the advice but she and the guy have actually searched towards d end of her V... It may have entered her uterus who knows
that is medicly impossible sha

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Nina4u:
that is medicly impossible sha

But is she at risk of developing any Complications??
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by judey1992(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2016
little Joystick on a deep well.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2016
judey1992:
little Joystick on a deep well.

undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Tell her to go to the hospital and let a gynecologist remove it for her with ease grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Tell her to go to the hospital and let a gynecologist remove it for her with ease grin

Suggested that o... but she de shy make to show stranger her kittycat lolz
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by sinaj(f): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2016
donbenedict:
cheesy

Sin.aj do u have anything to say? grin

Yea it's possible, it can be removed through surgery.

I know a girl it happened to, she hid it from evribdy until it started causing complication for her after 4 days

She almost died.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by sinaj(f): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Passy089:

But is she at risk of developing any Complications??
she will die.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Engrobiorah(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2016
I smell lies
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:

Yea it's possible, it can be removed through surgery.

I know a girl it happened to, she hid it from evribdy until it started causing complication for her after 4 days

She almost died.

Nawao . ....I think going to hosp is the thing now Abeg.. today is the 4th day already
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by sinaj(f): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2016
Passy089:

Nawao . ....I think going to hosp is the thing now Abeg.. today is the 4th day already
go to d hospital first oga

I no folo u njoy tongue
Re: Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
go to d hospital first oga

I no folo u njoy tongue

No be me o.... I'm a Vargin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Insecure About Themselves? / Picture Between Shaquille O'neal And His Petite Girlfriend Will Make You Wow / How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.