Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? (6126 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by mamagee3(f): 3:26am On Jun 22, 2016
What do you do when a man asks you to delete his number from your phone?
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by histemple: 3:39am On Jun 22, 2016
mamagee3:

You just have to delete it
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Infact lock all communication links with him and chop the keys. If you truly own that profil pix, then you are far more better good looking than many. Wakeup, dont let anyone take you for granted. Be the one to call shots ! Love your self morethan other so your days shall be longer. Thinkless. You have brighter days ahead. Stop living in the past. The past makes us whom we are. Free yourself make light your burden. No man is worth it. No one on earth is unique!!! ....But I suspect na man get this monika and wanto pull our legs. But if na woman. Thats my hit words 4ut take it!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by Ugoeze2016: 4:17am On Jun 22, 2016
It is not by fire by force, delete his number
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by wilybebsy(m): 4:20am On Jun 22, 2016
mamagee3:
And the dumping continuescheesycheesy
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by Femich18(m): 4:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Nah by force? you just have to delete it. BTW its not only for a man but for anybody...No time
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 22, 2016
gringringrin

Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by foolinlove(f): 4:38am On Jun 22, 2016
Delete it. Delete everything. Block him on everything. Never talk to him again.
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by bayocanny: 4:42am On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Delete it. Delete everything. Block him on everything. Never talk to him again.
What's the problem with you sister?
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by foolinlove(f): 4:43am On Jun 22, 2016
bayocanny:

What's the problem with you sister?

He don't wanna hear from u, leave him behind! Delete the number and delete him from ur life.
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by queenoflafia(f): 4:47am On Jun 22, 2016
Just tell him you have heard.keep the number cos he might call you someday so that you won't be stressing yourself asking who is calling and he will be ashamed.
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by foolinlove(f): 4:49am On Jun 22, 2016
queenoflafia:
Just tell him you have heard.keep the number cos he might call you someday so that you won't be stressing yourself asking who is calling and he will be ashamed.

Yiu won't stress if u block him. Then he can't call u either.

He asked yiu delet his number cos he don't wanna hear you. So delete him and block him. He's not in ur life anymore. If he wanna come back, he don't do dis in de first place.
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by bayocanny: 4:52am On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

He don't wanna hear from u, leave him behind! Delete the number and delete him from ur life.
Sorry I feel your pain. But remember there are a lot of good guys out there who are willing to make you their queen....I would be glad if u can reply my mail with your pin or digits so that we could talk at length
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 22, 2016
mamagee3:
Then you save it angry angry angry
Oniranu
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by queenoflafia(f): 5:04am On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Yiu won't stress if u block him. Then he can't call u either.

He asked yiu delet his number cos he don't wanna hear you. So delete him and block him. He's not in ur life anymore. If he wanna come back, he don't do dis in de first place.
I don't just delete people's number even if they ask me to because of experience
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by Topestbilly(m): 5:05am On Jun 22, 2016
We ar counting undecided
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by foolinlove(f): 5:06am On Jun 22, 2016
queenoflafia:

I don't just delete people's number even if they ask me to because of experience

Delete AND block. Get those people out of ur life. Ppl don just ask you delete their number for no reason. They don't like u any more and don want u in their life. So leave. Let them have regret not u.
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by utenwuson: 5:22am On Jun 22, 2016
person say mk u. delete hin number, u come here de ask us wetin he mean, shey yoruba hin speak?
Re: What Do You Do When A Man Asks You To Delete His Number? by seyema(m): 6:00am On Jun 22, 2016
Lolz..... See question

(1) (Reply)

Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? / What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress / #BBN: Nigerians Are Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.