Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress (6138 Views)

5 Ways To Save Yourself From Emotional Stress / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Passing Through Emotional Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year nairalanders.

This is my first post in 2017 and I really need to ask you a question which is, What is the best way to get over brooding or thinking over emotional heartbreak,

because one of my best friend is having emotional breakdown and I took him out to watch a comic movie yesterday and he is still not in good mood.

so peeps what do you do to get over emotional stress/trauma.

NB: pls don't think am the one in this situation because I don't have a heart to love again, I only have conscience cus a girl ones broke half of my heart am the one that broke the other half myself grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by benedictnsi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
I log into nairaland....

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
benedictnsi:
I log into nairaland....
grin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
U need time and space.
Don't see or listen to love movies or songs or write-ups. Avoid Em.
Try get involve with religious services.
And stay off ppl who will remind u of her or him.
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
benedictnsi:
I log into nairaland....

nairaland?
y nairaland
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
ozohtony:
U need time and space. Don't see or listen to love movies or songs or write ups. Avoid Em. Try get involve with religious services. And stay off ppl who will remind u of her or him.

thank you sir, but the guy is a movie freak
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by benedictnsi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

nairaland?

y nairaland

Yeah..... When I read I or two posts and comments I just burst into laughter and forget about the mgbeke I am killing myself emotionally for.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
benedictnsi:

Yeah..... When I read I or two posts and comments I just burst into laughter and forget about the mgbeke I am killing myself emotionally for.....

yeah acceptedgrin

but u know we have some bullies and craze men for nairaland
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

thank you sir, but the guy is a movie freak

He should work on how not to see love movies.

And if he can get another girl, it can also help *but am not a fan of that. *
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by benedictnsi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

yeah acceptedgrin

but u know we have some bullies and craze men for nairaland

Yeah..... Me and you are also part of the bullies... So it makes the whole aura fun
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by sinaj(f): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
He should talk about the causes of the stress to you.
He should read books about people with similar experience too nd how they overcame theirs.

Take him out often nd make him avoid lonely places.

Time will heal him.

Btw op are u sure u nt the one? Abi ur gf didn't enter 2017 with u tongue
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
ozohtony:

He should work on how not to see love movies.

And if he can get another girl, it can also help *but am not a fan of that. *

thanks you Sir, he has been dating the girl for 2years now before kasala burst
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by FemiEddy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
work out
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nairaland helped me too during my days.

Can remember that pics of *that moment u heard ur Ex who dumped you, has been deported *

Hahah.... One hell of a funny pics grin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
benedictnsi:

Yeah..... Me and you are also part of the bullies... So it makes the whole aura fun

yeah, that's what makes it fun but I don't bully all d time, it just depends on who I meet onlinegrin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by benedictnsi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

yeah, that's what makes it fun but I don't bully all d time, it just depends on who I meet onlinegrin

Exactly...... Just as I am waiting patiently to get a prey..... Had wished you were available lemme devour you Sefgringrin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
ozohtony:
Nairaland helped me too during my days.

Can remember that pics of *that moment u heard ur Ex who dumped you, has been deported *

Hahah.... One hell of a funny pics grin

then I will be like grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by tobillionaire(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
take him to ashawo house

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
sinaj:
He should talk about the causes of the stress to you.
He should read books about people with similar experience too nd how they overcame theirs.

Take him out often nd make him avoid lonely places.

Time will heal him.

Btw op are u sure u nt the one? Abi ur gf didn't enter 2017 with u tongue

he has been dating the girl since undergraduate days now the girl got a job before him then the girl cut it quit cus she is now dating her boss in her work place.

but baby sinaj why na

I can never be in that kind of situationcheesy
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
benedictnsi:

Exactly...... Just as I am waiting patiently to get a prey..... Had wished you were available lemme devour you Sefgringrin

I will Neva be the prey,

the hunter will never be the huntedgrin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by benedictnsi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

I will Neva be the prey,

the hunter will never be the huntedgrin

not in all cases bro....
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
benedictnsi:

not in all cases bro....

am a skilled hunter
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by benedictnsi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

am a skilled hunter

I pray your gun isn't faulty...... Your bullet may bomarange
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
benedictnsi:

I pray your gun isn't faulty...... Your bullet may bomarange

I don't use gun only, I still have some back ups like spear, sword and knife so am always well prepared for any bully
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
tobillionaire:
take him to ashawo house

y Ashewo's den out of all places
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by benedictnsi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

I don't use gun only, I still have some back ups like spear, sword and knife so am always well prepared for any bully

Lol..... If you depend so much on that.... Someone with a nice sniper can collect your destiny from a long distance

Lol.... Hope you know that
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
benedictnsi:

Lol..... If you depend so much on that.... Someone with a nice sniper can collect your destiny from a long distance

Lol.... Hope you know that

who assigned snipers for huntersgrin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by benedictnsi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

who assigned snipers for huntersgrin

Lol.... That's why you gotta think extremely...
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
benedictnsi:

Lol.... That's why you gotta think extremely...

if thats is the case then am having an anti-craft, MPG, AK74, UZI, M4 and a bazuka well prepared from them bullies
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op and Co ona try o, undecidedhunter can not be hunted......
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:
Op and Co ona try o, undecidedhunter can not be hunted......

yes of course

@ ur signature, let's work towards that grin
Re: What Do You Do To Get Over Emotional Stress by Divay22(f): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
comradespade:

yes of course

@ ur signature, let's work towards that grin
Wait lemme advice your friend first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother Is Soooo Loved .. Photos / 10 Signs Of A Bitter Person / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.