Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4477 Views)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! / / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by vizkiz: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy i vote ivyy, u vote Refiner. Is that a deal?

Hello ErnieSmallzz, I am so sorry I couldn't keep to our agreement yesterday. I wasn't available even after I had this conversation with you.

I didn't even vote my own candidate sad
Re: by refiner(f): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
vizkiz:

Hello ErnieSmallzz, I am so sorry I couldn't keep to our agreement yesterday. I wasn't available even after I had this conversation with you.

I didn't even vote my own candidate sad

Hahaha... at least, her vote counted for your candidate...

Lol...
Re: by vizkiz: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

Hahaha... at least, her vote counted for your candidate...

Lol...

she didn't...she removed it (according to her)
Re: by Graviton2(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Feeling all these, bro. I'm celibate at the moment though.
Re: by lawrykings(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
iLegend...be my mentor pls am damn serious!
Re: by butanep(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
lawrykings:
iLegend...be my mentor pls am damn serious!

iLegend theories works like maggic... I ve learnt a lot from him
Re: by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice one iLegend. grin
Re: by Ugole2013(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
iLegend:

ESCOFi is a mental remote God gave every single woman on earth. Men who know how to operate this remote are James Bonds of women affairs.

It's a remote control used by bad boys to make a woman act like a woman and not like a b!tch. If you know how to press it properly you won't open a thread asking people to help you in anything relationship between you and your girlfriend or wife. When I read such threads; I laugh. If you know ESCOFi women will sense it by the way you carry yourself and they CAN'T resist you despite your looks, height, education and wallet.

A little info about ESCOFi Remote

Emotion button
Sexual button
Comical button
Other-adventures button
Financial button
intellectual button.

Bad boys press these buttons from Emotional to intellectual, but nice or rich men press it from Financial or intellectual to Emotional and they'll always get hurt at the end. My book the ESCOFi Remote will explain everything and how to skillfully press it to achieve whatever you want. My fear is most guys will use this skill to hurt women. Please don't EVER do that. It's good to know how their brains work, but don't use it against them. If you hurt a woman with ESCOFi, you're a motherfĂșcker.

Keep safe.

Pls how can I get this book(Escofi). I'm damn serious.my email is effiongkris@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Wpuld She Change Dress In Front Of Me. / How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape / Guys Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Worked As A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.