Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me (4516 Views)

'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Davido Girlfriend Tried!! Material Things Ain't Everything!! / How My Church-Goer Girlfriend Tried To Snatch My Boyfriend On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
My girlfriend has gone mad again, she tried to poison my food.

Due to work and other major things, I have being busy for sometime now, therefore i had little time for her. Although she's so understanding, which i appreciate that.

Suddenly she kept on persisting that we should meet, she would like to come and visit me. In order not to make her feel sad, I had to respect her demands and fixed a date.

Finally, she came to my house and started accusing me of cheating, which i am not. I tried to calm her down, but she totally went off key. I tried forcing her to leave my house but she insisted. Just within a seconds she was creating a scene in my house. I had to allow her in stay, because she started crying. I guess i couldn't watch to see her cry.

Hours later, She was in the kitchen cooking, but my instinct kept on disturbing me to slowly walk in and check what's she's doing, probably to cuddle her, and praise her for taking care of me. Lo and Behold, I caught her washing her private part with water, and then pour it inside the Egusi soup she was cooking.

When it was time to eat, I refused to eat her food. She's even shouting on me for refusing to eat the food she took hours and energy to prepare for me. The next morning i asked her to leave my house, because i was supposed to travel that day.(I lied)

I refused picking her calls and replying her text messages. Her friends told her that, I am still around, she desperately visited me and was begging me to know what she did wrong.

What i really don't understand , is why she would prepare food for me with such water.

Please i need advice ? cry
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by luminouz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Here is one specially made for U....

U ARE MAD!!!! undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by johnbuck81(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op na which movie be dat??
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by jworos(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bros, your first sentence was "My girlfriend has gone mad again", so you mean to tell she's gone mad before? ?

On a serious note nobody needs to tell you before you run for your life, her own no be spiritual winch Na physical.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by daben1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
You think say we wear pampers for here?

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Caustics: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
daben1:
You think say we wear pampers for here?
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Linus!. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
I believe you. I tried telling NLers women are putting menstruation blood into their men's food. Why not toto water? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Edopesin: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lol SingleDad Maybe She Saw Yhur NL Signature Ahn Got Jealous grin grin grin grin
Btw Call The Police ASAP This One Can Kill
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Franky826: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
sad
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by overdrive(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
linus
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Edopesin:
Lol SingleDad Maybe She Saw Yhur NL Signature Ahn Got Jealous grin grin grin grin

Btw Call The Police ASAP This One Can Kill

She's not Nlder
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:
I believe you. I tried telling NLers women are putting menstruation blood into their men's food. Why not toto water? cheesy

Why did she wanna do that?
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:
Linus!. cheesy grin
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
jworos:
Bros, your first sentence was "My girlfriend has gone mad again", so you mean to tell she's gone mad before? ?

On a serious note nobody needs to tell you before you run for your life, her own no be spiritual winch Na physical.

I just want to know why?. What's the implications. Why did she do that?
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

Why did she wanna do that?

Plenty of women do this. I only know of 2 personally. They claim it makes the man stay with them and not seek out other women. This why I tell my husband not to eat other women's food.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Edopesin: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Maybe Thats Her Way Of Thiefing Destiny
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by jworos(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

I just want to know why?. What's the implications. Why did she do that?
Bros left for me, I no wan know her reason oh.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Plenty of women do this. I only know of 2 personally. They claim it makes the man stay with them and not seek out other women. This why I tell my husband not to eat other women's food.

I was terrified seeing her. I can't get my mind off that moment.

Using such water to cook for a man, is a crime. I can't stand her anymore.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Stevengerd(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bro U Knw Say U Sef Deh Mad Too!
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

I was terrified seeing her. I can't get my mind off that moment.

Using such water to cook for a man, is a crime. I can't stand her anymore.

You should quit the relationship. Personally I think a person like this could potentially poison you slowly if you don't do what they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by mystery22: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
guy how can you come here n b asking question,run for ur dear life, cos dat kind of woman is very heartless n can kill.shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by ikp120(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bros take am easy na. You can lie for Africa! Hehehehehe grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:
undecided
Some lies shouldn't be told. It's glaring nothing of that nature happened, and FortuneTeller is busy saying what other women do. grin

You walked into your gf washing her private part in your kitchen, next she turned it into the egusi soup she was cooking. And you silently walked back, waited for the meal to be served then you refused to eat.

Like you think you're dealing with children.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Homeboiy: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
op to slap u dey hungry me
ewu calabar
na omo mo dey here abi
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by SirMichael1: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
So lying has become another cradle for self-entertaining your ever growing need for popularity angry

This folly for attention seeking is stale. undecided Your ill-entertaining claptrap holds no water.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:
Some lies shouldn't be told. It's glaring nothing of that nature happened, and FortuneTeller is busy saying what other women do. grin

You walked into your gf washing her private part in your kitchen, next she turned it into the egusi soup she was cooking. And you silently walked back, waited for the meal to be served then you refused to eat.

Like you think you're dealing with children.

Now i know you're a kid for sure.

I am a man, dia are some situations you don't rush into.

Excuse me. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Kids, please stay off my thread. You got no reasonable talk, jump to the next thread. God damn it. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You should quit the relationship. Personally I think a person like this could potentially poison you slowly if you don't do what they want.

You're right. I am yet to tell her why i changed towards her, because i want to understand the risk of what I caught her doing, before confronting her with the issue plus the truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by MissRaine69(f): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
So you caught her doing what the village people told her to do, then come here asking for advice?
You are not serious. Some men never learn
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
So you caught her doing what the village people told her to do, then come here asking for advice?
You are not serious. Some men never learn

grin I don't wish to confront her with no idea of what she was doing. I really want to confront her with the truth, and possibly hear what she got to say.
Re: My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:
My girlfriend has gone mad again, she tried to poison my food.

Due to work and other major things, I have being busy for sometime now, therefore i had little time for her. Although she's so understanding, which i appreciate that.

Suddenly she kept on persisting that we should meet, she would like to come and visit me. In order not to make her feel sad, I had to respect her demands and fixed a date.

Finally, she came to my house and started accusing me of cheating, which i am not. I tried to calm her down, but she totally went off key. I tried forcing her to leave my house but she insisted. Just within a seconds she was creating a scene in my house. I had to allow her in stay, because she started crying. I guess i couldn't watch to see her cry.

Hours later, She was in the kitchen cooking, but my instinct kept on disturbing me to slowly walk in and check what's she's doing, probably to cuddle her, and praise her for taking care of me. Lo and Behold, I caught her washing her private part with water, and then pour it inside the Egusi soup she was cooking.

When it was time to eat, I refused to eat her food. She's even shouting on me for refusing to eat the food she took hours and energy to prepare for me. The next morning i asked her to leave my house, because i was supposed to travel that day.(I lied)

I refused picking her calls and replying her text messages. Her friends told her that, I am still around, she desperately visited me and was begging me to know what she did wrong.

What i really don't understand , is why she would prepare food for me with such water.

Please i need advice ? cry
Poison u or jazz u? See eh as a criminologist at heart, I find most of your post not feasible and ridden with loopholes. What kinda dumb fool with b washing privates without locking d door at least? My dear take it easy biko... You have quite d dramatic imagination

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding / Why do all nigerian women hate kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.