Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Tame Her Formula: Every Woman Is Good For Marriage, BUT You Have To Tame Her B4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tame Her Formula: Every Woman Is Good For Marriage, BUT You Have To Tame Her B4 (930 Views)

"Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / She Said I MUST Marry Her B4 2018 Runs Out Or Risk Losing Her / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tame Her Formula: Every Woman Is Good For Marriage, BUT You Have To Tame Her B4 by pakpan89(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2016
EVERY WOMAN IS GOOD FOR MARRIAGE, BUT YOU HAVE TO TAME THE DEMON/LION IN HER BEFORE YOU MARRY HER. CHECK HOW TO HERE:

INTRODUCTION:

Gentlemen, I am not a writer nor an expert in relationship/marriage matters. I write on other relevant things like money, business, not as an expert, but according to divine inspiration I receive, which are always impactful and making sense even to the experts.
I am writing on this topic because of my true life experience with the woman, fiancée I so much loved from the depth of my heart, not as a fiancée, not even as my wife to-be, but as my wife. I saw her as my wife. She was everything I ever needed in my woman, both outer beauty and inner beauty. From a good family, mother, brothers and sister. From a good church as myself. In the same church fellowship, department, choir/music band group. Active and taking center stage in most church activities, best praise and worship leader. I could say I got her right from the inside of the temple.

I gave my all to her. Emptied my whole life into her, into her family, and into the relationship. Very brilliant beautiful girl. I sent her to school, from OND to HND, which she graduated and went for NYSC service. But upon all these, three months to leaving for service, she cut off the relationship abruptly with laughable reasons. You know they would always have reasons.

I was ready to marry this girl the next second from the second I mate her. After struggling for seven good years as a banker to get married to this lady, it proved abortive. This lady was like an insatiable grave with one financial, family challenge or the other. On that fateful day July 01, 2015, I fasted and prayed to God quoting His Word that He says, ‘’ at the end of every seven years, there shall be a release’’ I said Father, this relationship has been seven years, Father, release this relationship to tangible manifestation of your Glory.

After that prayer, I sent a new month text message to the one I loved. Guess what. I got the shock of my life. She replied that I should forget about her and move on with my life, that she would be fine. Hmm. You can guess what happened to me in such situation.
I thought it was a joke. I tried to contact her she was doing strange things, avoiding me, giving excuses, and not answering my calls. I finally met her and confirmed she actually meant it.

I thought she was under spell or something. So, I ran to the mother, her family, pastors she could listen to and told them this ‘’Hollywood/Nollywood’’ movie and everybody was mad, but all to no avail. She was as adamant as the Devil with a strange stone heart.
I knew some bad runs-girls could do this, but I never thought this kind of innocent lady could be counted amongst the ladies that could do this. Even some of her ‘’bad friends’’ she used to report to me would not do this kind of a thing. She was the good girl. But afterwards, revelations upon revelations showed that this whole thing was not all about her. It was about the nature of woman. That for that girl to use her two legs and work out of true love that I satisfied her with in all facets a woman would want, something was wrong. There was something I was not doing, something I did wrong. That this whole thing was beyond this girl being a bad girl or a good girl. That it had to do with the general nature, behavior of women.

So, as somebody who loves wisdom, who loves to know the reason why what is happening, I went into studying who a woman really is, what a woman wants. I asked so many questions. Thank God for Google and the internet. I googled the internet, studied and read my eyes out, on women, sexuality, seduction, attraction, what women want, how they think, their natural nature/behavior. I watched many videos on my search to find the answers to my questions.

Thankfully to God, I found the one answer and heaved a sigh of relieve. Brothers, no wonder the Bible says that wisdom is sweet. Brothers, I have discovered that you could give a woman Heaven and earth, satisfy her the best way even in bed, there is something that attracts women and keeps women for a long time with you, and make them stay intact and love you, that if you DO NOT do that thing, she will definitely leave you, either physically or in her heart. It is just a matter of time. That is a woman for you.
It dawned on me and I discovered I DID NOT do that thing to my girl. And, that was the reason she left. Any woman could have left. It is generally in their nature, they are wired naturally to leave in such situation. She left.

I was not still satisfied with this knowledge I found out. I had to deploy it in the field to confirm its efficacy. I applied this knowledge with not average ladies in skirt, but with several trendy, delicious, gorgeous, attractive, pretty and beautiful ladies. To my surprise, it worked, to the point that very attractive beautiful ladies would be the ones calling me to tell me they loved me, even with my empty pocket, emaciated health. I mean the kind of sweet ladies that rich men, politicians would build a house for and buy a car for them before they even see the colour of their pant. WHY? Because this skill is lacking in them. With women, money is not everything.

Brothers, I would have kept this knowledge intact with me and use it all by myself. But checking it out, I have discovered that 95% of men, single and married are sadly in this bondage, without knowing it. And they think they are in charge, but they are not. It is the woman that is in charge and controlling the man and the relationship. When I see a man that is in charge and controlling things, I know. I do not need a prophet to tell me. And such men are not many.

But, I am not that selfish and wicked. Even God Himself does not like a woman controlling the man. That was the reason He said that women should submit to the man. And God does not answer the prayers of such men who are controlled by their women. Hence, my decision to share this knowledge with the men who care to be free. Knowledge is freedom.
At first, naturally I was worried that my girl left, that I had lost monumentally. But as a man of vision, fully aware of the purpose that God wants me to fulfill in life, and with this my new found revelation and knowledge about women, I am not worried whether she left or not. No woman, I repeat, no woman can control my destiny, with this knowledge.

In fact, I even thank God she left for me to have this wisdom and be totally free from the bondage of women, that I was in for seven years. Thank God I did not go into marriage in this bondage. I always say that any man that is single or in marriage that does not have this knowledge is in bondage of the captivity of the woman, but he would not know it. He would say he is the man of the house, but it is the woman that is in charge and controlling him, even without the woman even knowing it either.

And the sad part is that women naturally respond to the absence of this act/knowledge in the man to innocently take charge of the relationship and control the man, without even knowing it consciously that they are controlling the man. Some smart women know it and they consciously utilize the ignorance of the man to take charge and control the man and the relationship, craftily in the name of love. Most women are snakes and very cunning in nature.

I do write a lot of sensational life transforming ebooks of life and give to people free. But Bro, this one, I paid the price for it for seven good years of bondage in the hands of a lady I was seven years older than, coupled with the attendant pain, hardship, delay, stagnation, losses, hunger, body emaciation, ridicule, mockery, reduced to a piece of bread, begging to it, sold off my properties, my businesses closed down, etc.
I would have loved to give it out free. But, for the price I paid to have this knowledge, Bro, I would not tell you lies. You have to pay something for it, so you appreciate it. So, if you wish to have this knowledge and be free, and save yourself of my bad painful experience, whether you are single or married, kindly indicate interest for the ebook on the subject by filling the form at the link below:

/P5MsWh-G0

I will determine the price by the number of entries. The first 100 interested people will have the ebook at a very low price.

I choose to call the formula, Tame Her Formula (THF).
If you say the price is too much, try ignorance. When you experience it, come back and read this story and tell us if I was telling you the truth or not.

NOTE: Please note that this formula is NOT intended to harm any woman or your woman, but, it is intended for your mutual good, for mutual love, to tame the natural inherent demon in her, no matter how good a woman she is, for the woman to love you, respect, submit and stay put with you, without pulling those women stunts on you, so you concentrate on building your happy family. She will be happy and you will be happy too.

If you can tame a wild animal to be domesticated, how much more a human being. This formula even also works in controlling any other being, be it your children, siblings, those who are under your authority, your junior staff, and even animals.
Cheers. Happy freedom. Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Tame Her Formula: Every Woman Is Good For Marriage, BUT You Have To Tame Her B4 by pakpan89(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Please, interest indication form is at /P5MsWh-G0
Re: Tame Her Formula: Every Woman Is Good For Marriage, BUT You Have To Tame Her B4 by Hexzyz(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2016
Not everyone can be tamed.

1 Like

Re: Tame Her Formula: Every Woman Is Good For Marriage, BUT You Have To Tame Her B4 by 49cents(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Such stuff make me sick

For young men: you don't need all this sh*t books telling u jack!

If you be your own man, relationship will naturally fall in place

1 Like

Re: Tame Her Formula: Every Woman Is Good For Marriage, BUT You Have To Tame Her B4 by foolinlove(f): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Maybe you could just treat a woman with respect? Tame your d and keep it only for your woman? Nothing too hard about that. Unless you're an animal with no self control.
Re: Tame Her Formula: Every Woman Is Good For Marriage, BUT You Have To Tame Her B4 by theEYe21(f): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
I call this Desperado grin

(1) (Reply)

Lust and Love / 6 Weird Places Ladies Take Photos Used As Profile Pictures / For Single Ladies Only... 5steps To Get A Husband In 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.