Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,131 members, 7,825,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Lust and Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lust and Love (926 Views)

10 Comics Depicting Difference Between Lust And Love / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lust and Love by jerricho(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2016
I think there's a difference between being attracted to someone and seeing a future with them. Fuc.king with somebody and building with somebody ain't the same. That's just me personally.

Lust and love are truly two different things.

Folks ALWAYS confuse the two. Fuc.king with someone 'cause they're cute, or their sex is good, is not a indicator that you two are building. You two just lust after each other—no real feelings at all.

One's attraction should be much more than the physical (sex). It has to be more on the inside and almost as equal as the outside—the mindset, the compatibility, all this and much more. Remember, the physical will change, but your integrity lives on and that's the adhesive.

I don't know which side your bread's buttered but you may have to have an attraction for both. With some people, fuc.king with them and building with them depends on what type of relations you want with that person. Like I always affirm: WE are all wired differently.

Most importantly, both parties should specifically be well aware of where they stand. Lack of communication NEVER helps any situation. Building a relationship, the two must agree this is what they want together. Know what you want or spell it out or walk!!!

Conclusively, there are absolutely definite differences between an individual who's a KEEPER and an individual who's a THROWBACK. Make sure you know which page you're on.
Re: Lust and Love by Florblu(f): 6:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Love is rare,lust is common.Lust is what most people in a relationship have for each other especially guys
Re: Lust and Love by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 29, 2016
Lust is the common thing now love existed last during our parents time, today lust for money,materialism rule the world at large
Re: Lust and Love by jerricho(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Florblu:
Love is rare,lust is common.Lust is what most people in a relationship have for each other especially guys

Florblu, please don't generalize. Lust isn't gender specific. You and I know that.
Re: Lust and Love by seyema(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2016
No way u can love someone without having lust for him/her
Re: Lust and Love by jerricho(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Lust is the common thing now love existed last during our parents time, today lust for money,materialism rule the world at large

Love still exists, Kamel, trust me.
Re: Lust and Love by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2016
jerricho:

Love still exists, Kamel, trust me.
maybe but not like what we are told it was back then it is incompareable.
Re: Lust and Love by meetdavid: 6:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Florblu:

Nyanyanyanya esp guys.... See ur mouth
Re: Lust and Love by foolinlove(f): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2016
seyema:

Incorrect. You love your parents? Your siblings?
Re: Lust and Love by seyema(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

That's a different kind of love now
Re: Lust and Love by foolinlove(f): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2016
seyema:

It isn't. Love like God loves. Sex is separate from that, but sex is still intertwined with a marriage relationship.
Re: Lust and Love by jerricho(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2016
seyema:

Seyema, I admire your lust for fannies. In case it's unclear, lust implies incredibly intense and utterly unbridled sexual desire. When you lust after a person, you're motivated more by lust than love. You're consumed by lust so satisfying your lusts become your one and only obligation—your major concern.
Re: Lust and Love by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2016
seyema:
seconded
Re: Lust and Love by jerricho(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

seyema:
Lol, “…a different kind of love…”? Seyema, please, do enlighten us.
Re: Lust and Love by jerricho(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2016
seyema:

DESNAT:
seconded

You guys inspire me.
Re: Lust and Love by seyema(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2016
jerricho:

Seyema, I admire your lust for fannies. In case it's unclear, lust implies incredibly intense and utterly unbridled sexual desire. When you lust after a person, you're motivated more by lust than love. You're consumed by lust so satisfying your lusts become your one and only obligation—your major concern.

No, I don't agree with that

B4 u go after a girl/guy, it's something you will see 1st and that simply Lust.

Probably maybe she have big bobs or yansh or figure 8 etc is that not lust?
Maybe later her character might make the love to build up
Re: Lust and Love by halfricanadian(f): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2016
All i can say is wen someone is d constant cause of ur tears sorrow nd sadness u are nt loved bt used d worst feelings in life is being used up

Lust is common but no matter how common lust it i will surely find my own uncommon love nd peace.

Wat u wish for ursef now is d projection of how fufiled ur life journet will b.

Love above lust anyday

The things u can see last longer and are real dan things u see
Re: Lust and Love by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2016
jerricho:
I think there's a difference between being attracted to someone and seeing a future with them. Fuc.king with somebody and building with somebody ain't the same. That's just me personally.

Lust and love are truly two different things.

Folks ALWAYS confuse the two. Fuc.king with someone 'cause they're cute, or their sex is good, is not a indicator that you two are building. You two just lust after each other—no real feelings at all.

One's attraction should be much more than the physical (sex). It has to be more on the inside and almost as equal as the outside—the mindset, the compatibility, all this and much more. Remember, the physical will change, but your integrity lives on and that's the adhesive.

I don't know which side your bread's buttered but you may have to have an attraction for both. With some people, fuc.king with them and building with them depends on what type of relations you want with that person. Like I always affirm: WE are all wired differently.

Most importantly, both parties should specifically be well aware of where they stand. Lack of communication NEVER helps any situation. Building a relationship, the two must agree this is what they want together. Know what you want or spell it out or walk!!!

Conclusively, there are absolutely definite differences between an individual who's a KEEPER and an individual who's a THROWBACK. Make sure you know which page you're on.

Here's one of those very few men who do experience love as distinct from lust.
Majority of men can't

1 Like

Re: Lust and Love by jerricho(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2016
obadizena:

Here's one of those very few men who do experience love as distinct from lust.
Majority of men can't

'Nuff Respect!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Try To Make Out With Your Gf And You See This / Romancelander Cries Fowl!must See+photos(20+) / Who Would You Call (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.