Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers (25011 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by ademoladeji(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Why is Fashola putting on Lai Mohammed's cap?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
DeMekus:
Dullardo.
With dull@rdistic ministers and special assistants

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by DeMekus: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
quid:

With dull@rdistic ministers and special assistants
I tell you.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by salabscholar01(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
JossyOloye:
look at these fools, wining, dining and laughing over the suffering of the people... we want news and photos of you working for the betterment of this country, it doesn't seem this government know that the majority of the masses are in chronic poverty, people are dying, all because of this government's incompetence. useless fellow
stop insulting your dad my brother... Appreciate what you have today, things will get better soon... I know you are trying to say there is no food,.... but

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by Wolexdey(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fairgodwin:
These are supposed to be indoors or private treat, in other words, private dinner/lunch/breakfast. It doesn't have any direct bearing on either the state or the citizenry - we shouldn't be bothered with this kind of news (about what the president and his vice do in private).
I love Buhari by the way, but these are not the kinds of irrelevant news we should be saddled with.

Well said. I concur
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by amtaken(f): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ramadan for Pastor Osibanjo, Emanuel Ibe Kachikwu and Kemi Adeosun and they say they are not islamising Nigeria.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by colli247(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
gbishman:
Is Fayemi a muslim, why is he dressed as one.
Ass licker, why not emulate the VP
don,t mind follow follow
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by Wolexdey(m): 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mr President. The majority are suffering. Just in case you do not know.
Pls Sir, get to work. Thanks!
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by Sphilip1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
tHATS good to know
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nellybii:

Sai Baba shining s usual. God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria. Ramadan Kareem
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by ibroh22(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fairgodwin:
These are supposed to be indoors or private treat, in other words, private dinner/lunch/breakfast. It doesn't have any direct bearing on either the state or the citizenry - we shouldn't be bothered with this kind of news (about what the president and his vice do in private).
I love Buhari by the way, but these are not the kinds of irrelevant news we should be saddled with.
So buhari don turn journalist now abi

#continue
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by chiefololade: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:
Buhari, shey na only lunch you miss?
You eat by 5am, I eat by 7:30, wetin be the difference?

Now una go say I take lunch, that's very true.
But them dey take breakfast and lunch at once. You need to see how one of my Muslim friends eats 4 hungry man sized indomie every morning..
How you wan hungry again for the whole day?

Did anyone force you to fast with them?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by sinceraconcept(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari the handsome president
Buhari looks much younger than D'Banj's daddy and D'Banj's daddy is in his 60's I guess.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by sinceraconcept(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
But Pastor Osinbajo no dey fast now,wetin hin dey do there?
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by MKO4ever(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:

But them dey take breakfast and lunch at once. You need to see how one of my Muslim friends eats 4 hungry man sized indomie every morning..
Wetin come be your problem with how Muslims fast?
And I know it is not only you, but an average Christian in Nigeria have this mentality
And these are people that have never fasted before in their lives
And remember that from 5am to 7am is a good 14 hours of not eating and drinking
Even if you don't eat, can you survive the whole day without drinking water?
Do you know how difficult it is to wake up and eat by 5am!
As easy as Christian fasting is, how many times have you fasted?
Most of my Christian friends drink and eat almost everything while they are fasting
And they can choose to break at 12, 1, 3 or whatever time they wish
On top of that, only very few Christians fast

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by Curvinus(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Please, ow much his Ishiewu being paid to move this to the front page has I know hother journos and photo heditors get paid andsomely to plant things like this one hin their papers. I hope oga is not missing out on this bounty...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by saintdennis(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:

Bro I tire o... besides I've been fasting everyday from 9pm-9am for a long time. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by TeamSimple(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:

The whole essence of the fasting is not to make you hungry. Hunger is just part of the several features from it.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by skypeople(f): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by mickeymimi: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
whey d foods na... smiley
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by ProfGday(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
360metrosports:
President Buhari and his Vice President,Osinbajo hosted ministers at the Aso Villa yesterday during the Ramadan break fast time.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-breaks-ramadan-fast-with.html

While Nigerians have been on compulsory fasting since May 29th 2015.......................... contunu until may 29th 2019 when u will knw ur fate and that of ur co-liars.

I pledge to Nigeria my country........
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by DedicatedEnkist: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Adaowerri111:
My cute and healthy president, may the good Lord grant you wisdom to take us to the promise land
watch out for next wrestling contest between Buhari and John Cena.Buhari will definitely win because he is stronger than john cena
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by gloryman91: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is how we masses supposed to be doing but peace only operates at high level. Alfa Fayemi & Alfa Fashola.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by Rossikk(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Shameless African leaders and their worship of foreign gods. Ramadan my fcking foot. Do you see the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, or Indians slaving after Muhammed or 'Jesus'? Nope. They have their own religions which they are proud of, come rain come shine. Indians still worship their cows till tomorrow. Chinese? They don't joke with Buddha. Japanese? Shintoism is all they care about. Africans? If their religion is not foreign - European, Arab, etc, it must be 'of the devil' since it is African. Useless, stupi.d, colonised, self hating, worthless, brainwashed, imbecilic set of shameless wastrels.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seun and lalasticlala will never invite us to come and break our fast in the houses. The only thing dem sabi na to ban people. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by farida20: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm! Na wao! I'm tired of praying and hoping for d improvement of this country. Dear God we need ur mercy and Grace
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by ideylaff: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
gbishman:
Is Fayemi a muslim, why is he dressed as one.
Ass licker, why not emulate the VP

Osinbajo has a look of "damn Fayemz wants to get closer to the President by dressing up like him"

Yeye boy tsweeeeeeeeew grin angry
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jonathan did same last year. He fast throughout with Muslims.

NwaNimo1:
So Pastor Osinbajo is also observing Ramadan? It is well.....
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by adeolabakare(f): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
You are getting frustrated lol..... uncalled for
dragonking2:
Nonsense, what should we do with this?? angry angry
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by MikeB3(m): 12:44am On Jun 23, 2016
This President doesn't know what he is doing....... He is shaking hands with daredevils, guys like Kayode Fayemi and Rotimi Amaechi doesn't deserve to be walking freely after all the mismanagement while they were still governing Ekiti and Rivers state respectively. President Buhari's fight is one sided and it should be a random one. God is watching this incumbent APC led government.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 23, 2016
NwaNimo1:
grin
NwaNimo1:
TRUE TALK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain / Siaka Oyibo Is Dead / Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.