Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Breath Taking Views From Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breath Taking Views From Anambra State (6610 Views)

Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah / Stella Oduah Threatens To Withdraw From Anambra Guber Race / UK Embassy Confirms Importation Of Agricultural Products From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by raker300: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I know when everyone hears of anambra, they imagine clustered cities filled with 4 story buildings..

1, most rural areas in anambra

6 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by raker300: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Back to city clusters

2, Anambra @ night

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by raker300: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
City clusters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by raker300: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
City clusters. (Ground views)

4 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
I like the 3rd picture

3 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by kossyablaze(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
Team Nanka... Team Orumba North
Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by raker300: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Looking at the Niger bridge in Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by Nature8(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Beautiful..

3 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by raker300: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
I know it's far fetched to ask the mods to move this to front page
Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Really breath taking.....

I can see the sun rising

Gob bless Land of the rising Sun

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by MDsambo: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
yhu call these things breath taking?

10 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by iykekelvins(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
My lovely state

5 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
MDsambo:
yhu call these things breath taking?
We're Nigerians; we celebrate mediocrity wink

5 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
BREATH TAKING INDEED.

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by onward4life(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
Team Nanka... Team Orumba North
Bro gudu evening.. u rep Nanka or u visited...me make and made via Nanka..Abuja lone hustler dept..
Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by malton: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
OP, these pics are indeed "breath taking", 'cos they could choke somebody to death!

Anambra qualifies as a beautiful place to a certain degree, but those pics aren't it.

4 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
crotonite:
BREATH TAKING INDEED.
Lols Y Do U Say "indeed"
Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
malton:
OP, these pics are indeed "breath taking", 'cos they could choke somebody to death!

Anambra qualifies as a beautiful place to a certain degree, but those pics aren't it.

Hahaha Choke A Person To Death With Laughter U Mean To Say Lols Funny Op.

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by buharisbae(f): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
1-7 is really breath taking the rest bull crap! Well I've been to anambra before so I must say its quite beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by bokohalal(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
More like SIGH INDUCING VIEWS FROM ANAMBRA STATE.

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kingsolex1:
Lols Y Do U Say "indeed"
cos na my state now. lipsrsealed
Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
crotonite:
cos na my state now. lipsrsealed
Amazing Am Marrying 4rm Ur State.
Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by iamDiabolic(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
No be only breath taking,na lung seizing.people can overate something eh.if nigeria don't stop celebrating mediocre then no hope for them nd dy deserve d kinda leading they getting.

Wille nd anambra is doing great no doubt,but this pics no make me sneeze nt to talk of taking my breath

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by migeoart(f): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
please come to ayemelum LG, am sure u will need an oxygen after the visit!
Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by sharonbaron(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Please my fellow anambrarians let's stop celebrating mediocrity the people posting these pics should be ashamed of these pics they are not worthy of being shown online if you visit enugu you will see areas like these places or even better than what the op posted yet i don't see enugu people posting pics of places like this.
The only sector i can praise Obiano's administration is in the agricultural sector i have read the government's blueprint on agriculture and if well implemented the state can never rely on the federal allocation to survive.
The problem with Most cities in my state especially awka is that they lack planning awka is the only city i have been to where everything is cited in the expressway(including the government house).
Although this did not start with the obis administration he did nothing to prevent this.
On the flyovers obiano is constructing the flyovers i have seen in many cities in nigeria are built in such a way that you can easily move from one part of the town to another without going through the major road which may lead to delay.
If the purpose of building the flyover if to easily traffic then the government failed in achieving this purpose . what the government would have done was to expand the road to 8 or 10 lanes not wasting billions building a flyover that lead to nowhere all in the name of beautification the governor could have built the flyover in such a Way that it can lead from part of the city to another or better still use the money to complete the remaining part of the expressway which hasn't turned into a mess haters can insult me but they Know deep inside there minds that every thing i said here is true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by asha90: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2016
Your input is useless and inconsequential. You can claim anywhere you want, it's your business. Lest I forget the new government is under construction in the millennium city/Greenwood city- Awka. Anambra is beautiful well planned state all round, if that is what you hate to hear then deal with it. The flyovers in Awka is really causing you lots so much heartache but we shall keep posting and re-posting it. Do the needful if you envious demons can't bear it anymore.

FYI: Obiano has excelled far above other governors in all areas of development: infrastructures, education, agriculture, wealth creation, overall development etc

[s]
sharonbaron:
Please my fellow anambrarians let's stop celebrating mediocrity the people posting these pics should be ashamed of these pics they are not worthy of being shown online if you visit enugu you will see areas like these places or even better than what the op posted yet i don't see enugu people posting pics of places like this.
The only sector i can praise Obiano's administration is in the agricultural sector i have read the government's blueprint on agriculture and if well implemented the state can never rely on the federal allocation to survive.
is the only city i have been to where everything is cited in the expressway(including the government house).
Although this did not start with the obis administration he did nothing to prevent this.
On the flyovers obiano is constructing the flyovers i have seen in many cities in nigeria are built in such a way that you can easily move from one part of the town to another without going through the major road which may lead to delay.
If the purpose of building the flyover if to easily traffic then the government failed in achieving this purpose . what the government would have done was to expand the road to 8 or 10 lanes not wasting billions building a flyover that lead to nowhere all in the name of beautification the governor could have built the flyover in such a Way that it can lead from part of the city to another or better still use the money to complete the remaining part of the expressway which hasn't turned into a mess haters can insult me but they Know deep inside there minds that every thing i said here are lies
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by JahJaa(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Abuja or Lagos wasnt built in a day. Na small small, Anambra is getting there slow slow. Enugu is doing very fine too, The pics are cool atleast i dont think its compentition its just Showing off the little we have which is not bad. Ekene dike na nke omeru, omekwa ozo.
Good-day people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by sharonbaron(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2016
asha90:
Your input is useless and inconsequential. You can claim anywhere you want, it's your business. Lest I forget the new government is under construction in the millennium city- Awka. Anambra is beautiful if that is what you hate to hear then deal with it. The flyovers in Awka is really causing you lots a so much heartache but we shall keep posting it. Do the needful if you envious demons can't bear it anymore.

FYI: Obiano has excelled in all areas of development: infrastructures, education, agriculture, wealth creation, overall development etc

Go and asking your parents who they call the ijekeber's or ndi agbenu i am more omambala than you will ever be kids
[s][/s]
Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by sharonbaron(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
JahJaa:
Abuja or Lagos wasnt built in a day. Na small small, Anambra is getting there slow slow. Enugu is doing very fine too, The pics are cool atleast i dont think its compentition its just Showing off the little we have which is not bad. Ekene dike na nke omeru, omekwa ozo.
Good-day people
Nwa nnem ekene m gi na ihe ikwuru i jehee koto wa ihe ndere i mere m m fu eziokwu n'ihe idere

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by raker300: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2016
These pictures cut across all locations in anambra including the 3 major cities in the state (Awka, Onitsha and nnewi)

The city clusters is a testimony that the good people of anambra state coming home to invest heavily in their state

Am not here to show one or two fine buildings but the collective development of the state on a large scale

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by asha90: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2016
You can claim wherever you want it does not change anything so keep deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving anyone. More from Anambra all round beautiful state.

[s][quote author=sharonbaron post=46841411][/quote][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Breath Taking Views From Anambra State by Dymaco(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2016
am proud to be an ibo man.
an ibo man build a long term investment for his generation. we dont need government money. we develop ourselves. our dream is to be sucessful.

the only problem we get is that one step forward hausas go draw us back. that is why we should divide

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Was The Best Governor Lagos State Has Ever Had? / NNPC Signs Pact With Partners To Resolve OML 130 Dispute / Akure Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.