Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied (1358 Views)

I Think My Exes Are Planning Coup Against Me / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Help! All My Exes Blocked Me On Watsapp And Facebook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by Itohan123(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2009
I sent a message "Hi, how are you. I just want to see if you are ok"

she replied

"Am ok thank u"

hmm. . . I wonder . . .
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
what else were U expecting?

she is just trying to be nice,for old times sake.

dont start getting funny ideas.
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by Itohan123(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
MrPrsdent:

what else were U expecting?

she is just trying to be nice,for old times sake.

dont start getting funny ideas.

dunno we broke up like 10 times before. . . must get that toto
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by Enockia(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2009
sen her another one
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by spikedcylinder: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
Lol. O' boy. cheesy
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by sesman(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
send her another one and ask her if she is up for it, that you must get that toto and see what she says grin
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by Itohan123(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2009
I'm gonna wait for a few days before sending a new one
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by biola44: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2009
just dey wia socks grin
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
sesman:

send her another one and ask her if she is up for it, that you must get that toto and see what she says grin

Seconded. grin
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by posakosa(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2009
absolute madness!
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by biola44: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
she's in loff naa grin
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by izeek(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
is this necessary!
she was just being civil. ever heard of the word?
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by Itohan123(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
izeek:

is this necessary!
she was just being civil. ever heard of the word?
she sucks dick and lets people Bleep her for 25 euro all day long
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by spikedcylinder: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
Ah. The Belgian dude is back. grin
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2009
So because she's tryna be polite this automatically means she wants you back?
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by 190: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
Maybe i shud also send my ex dat same message!
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by Ben13: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
see how scanty the message is undecided why did I even click
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by izeek(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2009
190:

Maybe i shud also send my ex dat same message!

so she can suck ur dick and Bleep u all day long? u even get common 25 euro? lol

Ben20001:

see how scanty the message is undecided why did I even click

to some people, he already said too much.
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by CrazyMan(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2009
Were you expecting her to tell you that she isn't ok?
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by sesman(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
I dont think anyone should take his post too seriously the dude is a nutter, grin
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by IYANGBALI: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2009
and so?what is the big deal in her replying your txt msg? grow up BOOOOOOOOY
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
Is ASUU still on strike
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by IYANGBALI: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
i think so
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by CrazyMan(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
Ujujoan:

Is ASUU still on strike
Yea and they're planing to add another 60 days if the Government doesn't do anything about their present salary.

I won't blame them; none of their children are schooling in any Nigerian Universities that's why they can even threaten to strike for one or even ten years. angry
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by IYANGBALI: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
i know u are enjoying the strike lazy girl grin
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by CrazyMan(m): 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
Who told you that angry
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by IYANGBALI: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2009
because i know you very well
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by CrazyMan(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2009
Alright here's a test; tell me one thing about me that isn't right and I would believe you.
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by IYANGBALI: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2009
that is the simplest question well the ansa is

you are dam crazy and that is why we call you crazy kid grin
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by CrazyMan(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2009
You failed the answer; which means you don't know me.

The true answer is that I'm a guy and you must be a gay for trying to toast me grin
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by IYANGBALI: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
see you na who dey toast who?no be you come first toast me ashawo man see him prik don dey rise grin grin
Re: Just Sent A Message To One Of My Exes, She Replied by CrazyMan(m): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2009
Olodo I no get prick I be woman grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? / How Do You, As A Man, Know What The Woman Finds Attractive? Women Tell Us! / Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.