Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? (1359 Views)

Hilarious Comparison Of Her Former Boyfriend To Her Present Boyfriend / What Did You Do To The Pictures Of Your Former Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Bheey: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2010
Can u go back to a former boyfriend and marry him after he stopped calling you for over 2 yrs even wen u do? Such dt at d end of d day, u stopped calg 2 and started a new life afresh.

His reasons been that he got misinformed about an issue and was expecting u to tell him. But d lady did not and he decided to withdraw to his shell.
In those 2 long yrs, he had a girlfriend and decided 2 call it quits with her. U also had a boyfriend and even though he was not ur kind of man and u were not happy even though u tried loving him all those while , u still find urself crying in the closet. (The guy went all d way to rent a very expensive 3 bedroom apartment as he was convinced and wants 2 marry d lady).

Whereas the 1st guy came back one day and started begging sayg he was misinformed and all that, that he wants her back. She told him she had a guy, he told him he has a girl 2 dt he had 2 leave her too since he was not happy , though it hurts.Now, this lady loves d 1st guy very much, but, she was committed 2 d other guy. She even told d other guy about wat was happening and he got mad.

Things actually went from good 2 worse, to bad as d 2nd guy stopped trusting her even though she never actually 4 once double-dated him (she was not really in love with him anyway 'coz he was not her kind of man , she stayed with him 'coz, he has done 2 much 4 her willingly in so many ways, by sacrificing his time, money, resources etc on her even though she tried stoppg him most times).

Now, d 1st guy is on bended knew saying d lady shld av been open 2 him in d beginning on all issues dt he did not want any problem or fall in2 a trap, dt dt was y he kept distant all those while. He told his friends, 2 beg d lady 4 him and other relevant ppl on this issue while promising he will continue loving her. He even promised marrying her immediately if she consented as he has known d truth 2 all wat caused d mix-up then.

The question now is should d lady return to him or stick with d 2nd guy who have now taken things so hard and even calls her names , dirty names , (sayg she is double-dating which she is not. She regretted telling him anything) ,

She is in need of answers as this is a critical case in her life now.

One more tin is d 2nd guy has turned aggressive sayg he can't stand infidelity etc. The lady's family has intervened and he spoke harsely to them includg d girl's mother , he later regretted as they say its up 2 her 2 decide if she still wants him as she has withdrawn from him 2 as d heat was so much from him dt he almost beat her up. He even spoilled her phone on one occasion after wanting to collect her phone 2 know who was callg her ,

The 2nd guy has come begging d lady on bended knees also sayg he's sorry that he has now learnt his lesson , but d lady is still adamant sayg she need 2 think over d issue very well ,

D first guy have also gone 2 d lady family explainig 2 them all wat happened then and y there was break in communication , and y he knows she is d 1 4 him.

D lady is in a dilemma , opinions please!
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by sexxxxy(f): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2010
The lady ,the lady,the lady, hmmmmm,

U know the answer to that question,U ve painted your ex in a good light n the one u dont like in a bad one,so it's obvious what U r goin to do.

follow your heart ,do what makes U happy, ,even if U decide to stick with the money miss road guy, U r still goin to cheat on him with your ex, go wit the one U love and bear the consequences ,

1 Like

Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by patience04: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
i'd advice the girl to go back to her frst guy since her heart is stil with him. if she sticks to he second one she might live a unhapy life and might end up chatig on the 2nd gy even after marrying him. so do urself some good, go to where ur hrt is. Good luck
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by GL(f): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2010
sexxxxy:

U know the answer to that question,U ve painted your ex in a good light n the one u dont like in a bad one,so it's obvious what U r goin to do.

follow your heart ,do what makes U happy, ,even if U decide to stick with the money miss road guy, U r still goin to cheat on him with your ex, go wit the one U love and bear the consequences ,

EXACTLY!
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Kelvinj(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2010
sexxxxy:

bursted!!
@poster
Well if u wanna go bak fine but NB:IT @ ur own risk
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Bheey: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2010
The truth is that the 2nd guy really loves the lady and very caring too.
The most amazing thing here that I discovered is that if u don't really love some1 , its hard 2 force yourself loving dt same person.

No1 is painted black here , dts just how it is. The 1st guy has his behaviour too , dts just it. Infact, when d 1st guy came back, d lady was d one telling the 2nd guy about it dt she can never go back 2 him etc. Its just dt d response of d 2nd guy 2 d issue really scared her that she had 2 withdraw. To d extent that he lied and came 2 collect the spare of his house key from her sayg he misplaced his. Meanwhile, b4 then, if there is any little disagreement between them, he changes d house key so d lady is not allowed 2 come in, this he will revert if d issue dies down. shocked shocked

Yet, d lady still sticked 2 him , thinkg maybe with time, he can change and mayb she will love him 2 ,

But, wat I just noticed is dt d 2nd guy is an excessively jealous guy , cannot just stand 2 c any guy near d lady , 2 d extent dt he asked her 2 remove all male pictures on her phone , and wen she did not, all hell broke loose (dt was b4 now) , and she had 2 do dt , I don't just know , its a complicated issue ,
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Positivity(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2010
Bheey:

The most amazing thing here that I discovered is that if u don't really love some1 , its hard 2 force yourself loving dt same person.

No1 is painted black here , dts just how it is. The 1st guy has his behaviour too , dts just it. Infact, when d 1st guy came back, d lady was d one telling the 2nd guy about it dt she can never go back 2 him etc. Its just dt d response of d 2nd guy 2 d issue really scared her that she had 2 withdraw. To d extent that he lied and came 2 collect the spare of his house key from her sayg he misplaced his. Meanwhile, b4 then, if there is any little disagreement between them, he changes d house key so d lady is not allowed 2 come in, this he will revert if d issue dies down. shocked shocked

Yet, d lady still sticked 2 him , thinkg maybe with time, he can change and mayb she will love him 2 ,

But, wat I just noticed is dt d 2nd guy is an excessively jealous guy , cannot just stand 2 c any guy near d lady , 2 d extent dt he asked her 2 remove all male pictures on her phone , and wen she did not, all hell broke loose (dt was b4 now) , and she had 2 do dt , I don't just know , its a complicated issue ,

This the lady sef! cheesy The 2nd guy is exceedingly jealous, goes off at the slightest provocation, changes door locks when issues can't be resolved.

My prediction: marry that dude and you'll soon be back to NL crying to us, how your hubby has changed after marriage! lipsrsealed

You best stick with 1st guy and be open to him in all things from now onwards.
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2010
Hell to the NO!
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by bkbaybe99: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2010
I say go with the 2nd guy.No, um, I mean the 1st guy. No wait, go with the one that didn't break ur phone; that's the 2nd guy right? Or is it the 1st guy? Hell, I'm confused now! All this "1st guy, 2nd guy ish messed my brain up"! Go for who won't break ur phone,damn!
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Ben13: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2010
Old wine tastes great tongue
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2010
Go back to the first guy since that is where the heart of the lady belongs.The 2nd guy was just there as a companion when the 1st guy went astray.Am talking form experience here.THat 2nd guy is not the option for you in marriage.God  has hHis ways of planning things or working things out.If the lady and the 1st guy were 2gether and they didnt go their separate ways,something bad wuld have happened as in they wuld have broken into piece and not up to the extent that they wuld not be able to come back again.But God made something that they culdnt explain to happen in orderf for them to realise tyhier mistakes and probably learn somethings about life.
So am wishing the lady the best.
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by GL(f): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2010
Bheey:

in other words, you want to go back to the first guy; you don't love (and have never loved) the second one but feel bound to him because of his generosity. doesn't sound so complicated to me, because you know what you want. just do it. you'll feel guilty at first but the love you'll be enjoying with the first guy would overshadow the guilt over ditching the second one eventually.

an important lesson to avoid this 'dilemna' in the future is to be honest with guys about what you feel for them, and to stop accepting favours from guys you don't love.
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Flashfast1: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2010
sexxxxy:

GL:

EXACTLY!

No matter how much you try to hide it, your mind is already, completely and totally made up: Its obvious the lady you want the first guy
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by sexybabes(f): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2010
bk_baybe99:

I say go with the 2nd guy.No, um, I mean the 1st guy. No wait, go with the one that didn't break your phone; that's the 2nd guy right? Or is it the 1st guy? Hell, I'm confused now! All this "1st guy, 2nd guy ish messed my brain up"! Go for who won't break your phone,damn!
Lol. . . This confuses me also. . . . .
But I wud say "the lady" shud follow her heart(which 2 me seems like she wnts d 1st guy)!!!!
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by koolboi(m): 11:23am On Jan 21, 2010
home video
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by div300(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2010
lol.first guuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyy?well he should'nt have left in the first place if he really loved her.this has to do with maturity.he should have sitted his girlfriend down and sort things out before running away for two solid good years without calling.anyway happiness is what matters most in a relationship for it to last longer you must understand each other very well.the fist guy has acted childishly for not making thorough investigation before running away and besides he listens to rumours things others are saying.i wont blame the second guy because when you are jealous it shows you care for that person but he should take things easy.let the lady make the right choice what will make her happy matters most, but think twice
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Bheey: 4:48pm On May 04, 2010
Are you guys saying now that going back to the first guy might not be a good idea or what?

What I just know is this: If a guy loves some1, he will do anything 2 have her ,

I'm so confused!
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Saraha1(f): 7:32pm On May 04, 2010
Pls follow ur heart.u dnt need 2 pity anybody cos pity would solve unhappy marriage or relation.no matter hw the 2nd guys spends on you if u dnt love him u wil surely end up cheating on him.
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Bheey: 10:29am On May 05, 2010
U guys know the lady is in a really deep emotional trauma now as the 2nd guy seeing the state of the lady have began 2 say all sorts of things about her , that she is a slot even though he know quite well that the lady is more confused now.

The lady seeing that d 2nd guy was annoyed with her and doubted her trust told d 1st guy 2 quit callg her that he wants 2 break her relationship.
She went 2 d 2nd guy's house 2 actually beg him REALLY. He told her he was going 2 church. She said she wanted 2 follow him 2 church and he declined sayg he's not going again that he wants 2 see his friend off.

The lady knowing he did not want her 2 go with him went 2 his church (4 d 1st time ever) just 2 apologise that she was not double-dated him and has never done so. He seeing her in church was shocked. D lady went 2 see him in his dept in church and saw d Pastor with him. He quickly left d pastor's presence leaving the Pastor and d lady stunned. D lady feeling weak went back 2 his house and saw he has changed d house key. She caleed severally and he eventually opened d door. D lady was surprised 2 c him shaking & sayg he cant bliv that she's cheatg on him etc.
D lady begge, knelt down and even lured him in every way , yet he became more aggressive and cursed sayg all sorts of things like he regretted d 1st day he set eyes on her. That she should just get out of his house , dt he does not want her in his life again. She begged and begged, he just went inside and bought out her stuffs that was with him and put them outside on the terrace telling her 2 pack her things away and leave him alone. She did not and he then told her that he was going out that he needs 2 lock his door. That wa show he left d house. The lady went home , not experiencing such in her life b4 could not even tell any1 'coz of d shock, but her family noticed and she told then all.

He later came back 2 beg her but she told him 2 just leave her alone that she needs time 2 think over her life.
He went 2 beg d lady's parents who told him 2 go 2 d lady dt it was her he actually hurt not them (even though at an occasion, he has acted aggressively 2 them on phone comcerning this same issue).
He begged and begged and shed tears sayg that its d love he has 4 her dt made him behave like dt. Dt he's not an aggressive person. She just told him 2 leave her alone at d moment.

After some days, he later came 2 collect his house key from her sayg he misplaced his'. This was actually d beginning of another phase of this issue.

So many things have happened again , will continue later. I have 2 do some things now!
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by iice(f): 12:14pm On May 05, 2010
Confused!. . .a usual state for people cheesy
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 05, 2010
Wow, I love women! I really do.
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 05, 2010
SNAFU - situation normal : all fcked up
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 05, 2010
You don't really love the present guy but you're there wasting his time and money. Why did you agree to date him in the first place, na by force The last time I checked, I thought people date people that they have feelings for! These are the kinds of devious behaviours that make it impossible for wise men to 'love' any woman.
Re: Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? by xtreemnig(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2010
[b]U [/b]turn

(1) (Reply)

You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. / . . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) / If Ur Papa Snatch Ur Girlfriend Na Wetin U Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.