Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Alone And Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alone And Lonely (949 Views)

I Am Lonely In America / Single, Lonely, & Afraid Of Being A Left-over (Pictures You Can Relate With) / I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alone And Lonely by IG264(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Feel so alone and lonely it seems as if am going mad. Pls who can drop pin or number, I need to talk pls
Re: Alone And Lonely by willyo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
U get money? grin
Re: Alone And Lonely by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seems you gat no electricity supply. grin
Re: Alone And Lonely by firstking01(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is one purnishment of being an introvert
Re: Alone And Lonely by IG264(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Every body is talking of the problem but no solution... #crying
Re: Alone And Lonely by foolinlove(f): 5:46am On Jun 23, 2016
IG264:
Every body is talking of the problem but no solution... #crying

I feel you. But there is no solution. Just gotta make a space in yourself for de pain. Then live your life anyway.

No one can "fix" this problem. We're born alone and we go to heaven alone.

Maybe you can find solace in the fact that you are not the only person who is going thru dis.
Re: Alone And Lonely by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2016
IG264:
Feel so alone and lonely it seems as if am going mad. Pls who can drop pin or number, I need to talk pls
if you want to talk go onto the neighborhood, say hello to the next three people you see that are idle and take it from there
Re: Alone And Lonely by IG264(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2016
I stay in an environment dat is like GRA, were every body mind his or her bix
No body to evern talk to around
Re: Alone And Lonely by IG264(m): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I feel you. But there is no solution. Just gotta make a space in yourself for de pain. Then live your life anyway.

Maybe you can find solace in the fact that you are not the only person who is going thru dis.
Nice one.. touching
Re: Alone And Lonely by foolinlove(f): 6:05am On Jun 23, 2016
IG264:

Nice one.. touching

No use to say anything else. You can feel better on happy words, but is not the truth.

Make a space for the bad feelings to dwell. And get on with life. It is sad and lonely for most, that is infortunate truth. Only God walks with us everywhere.

Bless.
Re: Alone And Lonely by firstking01(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I have this thing for girls with brains.
Re: Alone And Lonely by babyfaceafrica: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2016
firstking01:
This is one purnishment of being an introvert
introverts enjoy been lonely dude...this guy here needs attention...he is extroverted....
Re: Alone And Lonely by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2016
IG264:
I stay in an environment dat is like GRA, were every body mind his or her bix
No body to evern talk to around

Thats because the people in these areas are actively engaged... working to or thinking of ways to improve themselves thats why no one has time to do chit chat with his neighbour.. learn to be like them engage your mind
Re: Alone And Lonely by IG264(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

No use to say anything else. You can feel better on happy words, but is not the truth.

Make a space for the bad feelings to dwell. And get on with life. It is sad and lonely for most, that is infortunate truth. Only God walks with us everywhere.

Bless.
Thanks a lot..
Re: Alone And Lonely by IG264(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2016
willyo:
U get money? grin
Money na every thing?
Re: Alone And Lonely by IG264(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
introverts enjoy been lonely dude...this guy here needs attention...he is extroverted....
You are. Right I talk too mucch and I love making new friends

(1) (Reply)

Guys, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Runs Girl / Looking For A Sugar Mummy In Bayelsa / Men Attracted To Lesbians And Women Attracted To Gay (REASONS And SOUTIONS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.