Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. (2408 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / I Think Am Pregnant (graphic Vagina Picture) / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by ORAGBON(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dear Madam J.

I am a married 33years old our marriage is almost two uears old and God bless us with a a baby boy that ia almost one year old. Am having issues with my husband and this seem like it will crash our marriage I had always fantasizes about will be an inspiration for others young couples to quickly get into marriage.Little did I know that the devil will come after the joy of my marriage belie two years.
We dated for two years and it was a beautiful court ship, I never had reason to doubt David love for me, he was lovin, caring and always there for me, i didnt hesistate when David proposed to marry me.All my friends were happy for me saying I was really Lucky to have a nice guy like David.
David changed over seven months ago when I was pregnant for our first child Melvin. David hangs out with this friend of his who is married and stays close to where we live till 10pm, 11pm every day.
I have tried to discuss this with him but each time I try it get upset and stay till 12am the following day. The last time i tried to get him to discuss this matter he hit me. I dont know where i have gone wrong because i know am a soft spoken person.This is really tearing my marriage apart and it almost making me run mad. and I don’t know what to do.
Pls help

Shola

Ajao Estate

Source:http://livelystones.com.ng/1317/
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by GloriaNinja(f): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
PEOPLE TEND TO CHANGE AFTER MARRIAGE, MY ADVISE TO YOU IS TO BE TOLERANT, TALK TO HIM AND TELL HIM THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE CURRENTLY, JUST HAVE A HEART-TO-HEART TALK WITH HIM....IF HE CONTINUES, THEN CHANGE IT FOR HIM TOO. tit for tat

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by iamJ(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
PEOPLE TEND TO CHANGE AFTER MARRIAGE, MY ADVISE TO YOU IS TO BE TOLERANT, TALK TO HIM AND TELL HIM THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE CURRENTLY, JUST HAVE A HEART-TO-HEART TALK WITH HIM....IF HE CONTINUES, THEN CHANGE IT FOR HIM TOO. tit for tat
how can she change it for him?

Hmmm, if she cheats the shame will be epic

She should just bear, men always come back
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by nNEOo(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:

girls too lyk advice what, what happened to the knife you gave her to kill the man?
just because of pufpuf you stabbed her, bring it here let bury it and have it grow into a mango tree , apple is fast becoming expensive with each passing day ....I have no issue with people who choose to torment me only in the dream, I've lost a lot of good ppl I know the just came to roast ....how about that pen you asked of ? have the started recruiting , there's no job anywhere moreover I still like candy ....my baby sister has been dragging her doll with me since morning , I wonder whats special about that cute looking doll .
let me go for a swim , the sun is too bright this night , it very unusual, oh well , the world is not as we know it b4
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by sparklezeee: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
I once heard a similar story and according to the wife she said a church member advised her not to put much attention on the man's behavior that she should let the man be because in the real sense she can't control him.

She did just that and she also tried to be more loving and after sometime the husband stopped because he thinks she has started cheating on him.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by GloriaNinja(f): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
iamJ:
how can she change it for him?

Hmmm, if she cheats the shame will be epic

She should just bear, men always come back
I DONT MEAN HER CHEATING ON HIM BUT IGNORING HIM AS WELL, WILL MAKE HIM CHANGE
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by ashjay001(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
sparklezeee:
I once heard a similar story and according to the wife she said a church member advised her not to put much attention on the man's behavior that she should let the man be because in the real sense she can't control him.

She did just that and she also tried to be more loving and after sometime the husband stopped because he thinks she has started cheating on him.

Great advice u gave! The worst thing she should do is, join him once in a while.

Women too like drama! Just stop d nagging already n do things to make him look forward to coming home.

Best reaction av read abt, was d lady who went to join her husband n his mistress at d joint, made her order, ate it, bought takeaway for those at home, dumped d baby with him n went home! Badass!grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by coolestofall(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sorry o, but hw can u b lonely. Last I checked, u hv a companion with u 4 d next 9 months.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bloggers at wrk

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by iamJ(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I DONT MEAN HER CHEATING ON HIM BUT IGNORING HIM AS WELL, WILL MAKE HIM CHANGE
ignoring ok but that is if he notices her sha

She shld relax, him go tire
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by sparklezeee: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
ashjay001:

Great advice u gave! The worst thing she should do is, join him once in a while.

Women too like drama! Just stop d nagging already n do things to make him look forward to coming home.

Best reaction av read abt, was d lady who went to join her husband n his mistress at d joint, made her order, ate it, bought takeaway for those at home, dumped d baby with him n went home! Badass!grin

her husband would be like wat da fvck!!
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by crackhouse(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Maybe u are boring.
try to be playful when u are with him.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
crackhouse:
Maybe u are boring.
try to be playful when u are with him.

Like, seriously I need a punch button for this very callous post angry
Where is your humanity? shocked
She is supposed to entertain her husband while pregnant, hormonal, lonely and possibly depressed?
SMH
Sometimes it is better to post nothing...

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by greencard: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ehyaa... I usually feel pity for women who suffer this kind of fate.

I really do wonder if its a "man thing" to always put up this attitude after few years of marriage. Its seriously bothering me till date

I just keep praying I don't make my future wife suffer similar fate.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by rozay12345: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is very sad and it is the dilemma of most Nigerian married woman whose men suddenly have a change of behaviour after marriage, I would advise you to be extremely careful with him so that he do not send you to an early grave. Leave him to do what he likes, do not be bothered, have a safe delivery, consolidate on your career or business, talk to your pastor or a counsellor, if there is no change of behaviour, file for a divorce from him, be strong, not everyone would find love in their lifetime but you might be lucky again to find the one who is meant for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by 1234onyekwe: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
rozay12345:
This is very sad and it is the dilemma of most Nigerian married woman whose men suddenly have a change of behaviour after marriage, I would advise you to be extremely careful with him so that he do not send you to an early grave. Leave him to do what he likes, do not be bothered, have a safe delivery, consolidate on your career or business, talk to your pastor or a counsellor, if there is no change of behaviour, file for a divorce from him, be strong, not everyone would find love in their lifetime but you might be lucky again to find the one who is meant for you.
Women of this generation have really lost it can u imagine 'file for divorce' & what happens to the innocent child they both brought to this world,may God have mercy on ur soul.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by rozay12345: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Women of this generation have really lost it can u imagine 'file for divorce' & what happens to the innocent child they both brought to this world,may God have mercy on ur soul.
Did you not read that the man was hitting her? is it until he sends her to the grave that you come back and say women of this generation, Love and marriage is snot meant for everyone...don't encourage domestic violence

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by ashjay001(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
sparklezeee:

her husband would be like wat da fvck!!shocked

U suppose add d eye popping out emojigringringrin

Iyalaya mistress
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lies from a blogger.. undecided undecided
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamond c hw u doing. cheesy
Re: I Am Pregnant And Lonely, Please Advise Me. by wickyyolo: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:

I think you should quit giving people advice before you break people marriage

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date / I Cloned Nairaland / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.