Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Married A Devils Incarnate: Am Been Very Sincere Nt Fables - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Devils Incarnate: Am Been Very Sincere Nt Fables (2305 Views)

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / When Is One Ready To Get Married? A MUST-READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Devils Incarnate: Am Been Very Sincere Nt Fables by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2009
Re: I Married A Devils Incarnate: Am Been Very Sincere Nt Fables by chic2pimp(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2009
@ CHAIRCOVER U get time oooo. I find hard to differentiate between what is real and false on NL. So many made up stories on NL. If you take your time and put 2 and 2 together,you'll find out it does not mostly add up. Just a thought.
Re: I Married A Devils Incarnate: Am Been Very Sincere Nt Fables by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2009
Re: I Married A Devils Incarnate: Am Been Very Sincere Nt Fables by janykute: 2:00am On Sep 06, 2009
Poster,from your story you did not mention if she does show some sign of remorse after reigning those insults and abuses to you and your parent.If she does then i"ll suggest you refer her to a GENUINE man of GOD for deliverance.Her behaviour looks more like someone that is seriously possesed.
Re: I Married A Devils Incarnate: Am Been Very Sincere Nt Fables by simmy(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2009
guy, u said she s preggies. i know tht some women turn to bitches when theyre pregnat. its some hormonal something or the other. mayb she ll calm a=down afta she drops. give her some time for the baby's sake
Re: I Married A Devils Incarnate: Am Been Very Sincere Nt Fables by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
You must have known she was materialistic and all that while you were dating.
Re: I Married A Devils Incarnate: Am Been Very Sincere Nt Fables by beejaei: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2010
@OP

My gut, sorry ooo. U don enter one chance.

@Fhemmy

It is arrogance like yours that makes me detest NL. Who made you the judge of what is true or not? And you have the temerity to ask the poster defend himself. Shior.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Bearing and Timing of Child Bearing / I Do Wanna Knw Ur Take On Dis Issue. / What If Your Fiancee Says This Repeatedly To You About Younger Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.