Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Advice Me: I Don’t Love My Ex But I Have Been Thinking Of Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Don’t Love My Ex But I Have Been Thinking Of Him (581 Views)

I Don’t Love Her / I Am Finished!! I Told My Husband I Don’t Love Him Anymore.... / My Girlfriend Sacrificed Her Life For Me But I Don’t Love Her Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Don’t Love My Ex But I Have Been Thinking Of Him by Abisoyee(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/06/23/advice-me-i-dont-love-my-ex-but-i-have-been-thinking-of-him/

I have this issue that has been bothering me for a while now. An ex of I have been talking a lot recently and we laugh and talk just like the old times. The only problem is that I know he is still very much attracted to me even though he has a new girlfriend. Our relationship ended well over two years ago and I can tell that his new girl makes him happy.

When we started talking again, I noticed he started acting funny which knowing the person I have, I interpreted as his still having feelings for him. I am currently single and therefore enjoy the attention although it’s nothing serious on my part. I also find my thoughts straying to my ex sometimes.

I dont’ want to be the reason for why his relationship ends with this other girl by playing him because I know he is not the one for me and it is nothing more than just enjoying the attention. He calls me up a lot lately and we also chat a lot, what can I do to remain friends with him without necessarily breaking his relationship?

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems and we advice that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com
Re: Advice Me: I Don’t Love My Ex But I Have Been Thinking Of Him by Gflat: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
U r inlove madame...but don't go back to your ex he will Bleep u hard n dump you later
Re: Advice Me: I Don’t Love My Ex But I Have Been Thinking Of Him by cruzita(f): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2016
If you really don't want to scatter their relationship ,reduce your time with him and the kind of jokes and play u two play together.Because one day John Thomas may disrespect himself and bring about stories that touches the soul
Re: Advice Me: I Don’t Love My Ex But I Have Been Thinking Of Him by foolinlove(f): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Respect his new girlfriend and stay away from him. If he wants to break the relationship with her, he needs no excuse. He should just do it. Then if he has feelings for you he can declare them with clean slate, not by jumping from one girl to another.
Re: Advice Me: I Don’t Love My Ex But I Have Been Thinking Of Him by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
If you really don't want to scatter their relationship ,reduce your time with him and the kind of jokes and play u two play together.Because one day John Thomas may disrespect himself and bring about stories that touches the soul

baby cruzita how far na it haff tayed ooo.
Re: Advice Me: I Don’t Love My Ex But I Have Been Thinking Of Him by cruzita(f): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2016
olihilistic:

baby cruzita how far na it haff tayed ooo.
no be small tayed oo,I'm kul just doing what I know how to do best

(1) (Reply)

A Mushi-mushi Poem For My Big Yanshed Ex Nkechi Catherine / Why Men Don’t Forgive Their Cheating Partners / Simi Says Falz, Adekunle Gold, YCEE Not Her Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.