Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,445 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' (1066 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by obiremy: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2016
Read what he said below.......

So shameful that Buoda Femi Falana, a SAN could say that EFCC can freeze Nigerians bank accounts and obtain a court order later even when EFCC Act provided that a court order must be obtained (ex-parte) and made available to the bank manager before a bank account can be frozen.

The Court Order is a condition precedent before a bank account can be frozen and Section 34 of the EFCC Act is very clear on this. It is unambiguous.

If I may ask, was Falana called to Bar before he attended Law School and passed his Call-To-Bar Exams?

Was Falana's LLB Certificate given to him before he got admission to the University?

Was Falana's BL Certificate issued to him before he attended the Law School?

Was Falana's Birth Certificate issued before he was born?

Was Falana's Marriage Certificate issued before he got married to Sister Funmi?

Has Falana ever travelled to UK or USA and obtained Visa later?

Can I, Lere Olayinka, because I can now quote some laws begin to practice as a lawyer and go to University to study law later?

Opinions of lawyers like Buoda Femi Falana are better left in the trash cans. Thank God, he was not made Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice.
#Shame

Lere Olayinka
June 23, 2016

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/fayoses-aide-lere-olayinka-blasts.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by obiremy: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2016
War everywia
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by SeverusSnape(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Wonderful!
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by shyling(f): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2016
I said it before I never knew Falana was this dumb

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2016
cheesy.......Buodaa Lere, can your governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose eat peppered Ponmo before the cow is killed and skinned? .........i like ur questionnaire, you'll make a good research analyst but fighting corruption is not poetry, it is discretionary sometimes. Conclusively, Falz papa, SAN Falana goofed.................
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by spako4(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2016
I am so sure this guy will run away before 2018.
He is one of the guys deceiving Fayose and running his mouth like parrot.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by ogawisdom(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Falana is an ass licker of Buhari. He has lost relevance already
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by blackpanda: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2016
What a stupid slowpoke.....you will end up dieing with Fayose. Just because of the pennies he is giving you are busy running your mouth abi
,mumu oshi

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by adehab: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2016
A fact will always be a Fact...

We dont Respect nor Follow the Law
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by Achuwa1(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2016
who takes falana serious
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by hucienda: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2016
lwkmd...

this Lere Olayinka of a fellow and his governor, Oshokomole are two of a kind. cheesy

Never a dull moment in the polity with both of them. grin

Their collabo na sth else. Reminds one of the WWE Tag Team Championship as Messrs Seun et Lalasticlala try replicate theirs here.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by 989900: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Says the guy who can't solve grade 3 math . . . where do we drop your opinion?
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by paschu: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2016
Thay falana of a guy had become the worst irresponsible fellow I've ever seen going with the SAN tag. He should be stripped of that stuff already.

Folks like him are the greatest threath to humanity, democracy, civility and rule of law.

So regrettable that I once liked him, propably due to his gift of oratory which he has now wasted so grossly and shamelessly.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by paschu: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2016
He should run away because he's blunt about the truth, right? Do you really think that APC and buhari are more nigerian than everyone else? SHAME.

spako4:
I am so sure that this guy will run away before 2018.
He is one of the guys deceiving Fayose and running his mouth like parrot.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by joeprince23(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2016
falana has become a disgrace to the legal profession,talking carelessly like CHARGE and BAIL lawyer smh
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
paschu:
He should run away because he's blunt about the truth, right? Do you really think that APC and buhari are more nigerian than everyone else? SHAME.

Can you constructively tell me the blunt truth in what Lere Olayinka penned down and the sweet lie in what Falana said because to me they're saying thesame thing but misunderstanding a basic point: court order

Looking forward to your reply wink
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by AlPeter: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
No be this clown no fit solve simple addition.
Re: Lere Olayinka Blast Falana:'Ur Opinion Abt Fayose Should Be Left In A Trash Can' by dannytoe(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
let the game begin

(1) (Reply)

Is This A True Representation Of Nigeria's Geo-political Zones? / Why Are Many Northerners Appointed Into Sensitive And Prominent Positions? / Ambassador Yahaya Tabari Dies In Auto Crash (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.