Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

President Buhari To S Tate House Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To S Tate House Staff (448 Views)

Governor Ayade Locks Out SSG, Other Government House Staff For Coming Late. PICS / President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday / Buhari Interacts With State House Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari To S Tate House Staff by faisalcan(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
PRESIDENT BUHARI TO STATE HOUSE STAFF
"I have never in my life believed in corruption. If we make any mistake in what we are doing and compromise our integrity, the country will be further dragged back.We’ll not touch anybody that did not touch public funds. If you behave yourself, you will sleep soundly, your children and families will enjoy respect.But if you have short-changed the treasury, you will be caught and you’ll have your day in court,’’ the President said.
Re: President Buhari To S Tate House Staff by Temmiey(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
good1 president

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Apc Political Stunt / The Veracity Of The Claim Dat Nigerian Army Are Winning D War Against Bokoharam / Story Of My Alleged Loss Of N5bn To Fraudsters In Dubai Laughable - Gov Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.