Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,198 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends? (619 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Can A Girl And A Boy Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love With Each Other? / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends? by Chuksemi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
I am someone who fancies the Idea of having a bunch of female friends. Actually, I do have a handful. The thing is, it comes with lots of advantages. You get to date their friends because once a girl's clique approves of you. You are as good as dating already.. Asides that, being with the female folk gives you alot of insight on their psychology.

Downside is, I have found it quite difficult maintaining a neutral relationship without being too basic. That is, I do not want them thinking very lowly of me as this would reduce how they see me, and talk about me. I am still the typical attractive alpha flirting male around them and overtime, they tend to fall for me. Some are bold enough to make advances, others just sulk and hate on you. Some get very offended when they discover you were after their friend all along and you just needed a mutual friend to soften the process. Does this mean, we can't just be friends with women?

This was written by a friend.
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends? by Chuksemi(m): 6:22am On Aug 29, 2016
What do you think?
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends? by jashar(f): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2016
yes
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends? by Jay542(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2016
You'll still have to try to keep it platonic.
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends? by Chuksemi(m): 6:45am On Aug 29, 2016
Jay542:
You'll still have to try to keep it platonic.

And create more enemies?
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends? by Jay542(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Chuksemi:

And create more enemies?
You don't really have to make them enemies. When they have started making advances towards you and you're not cool with it, you simply Unfriend them.
Re: Can A Girl And A Boy Be Just Friends? by Chuksemi(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2016
Jay542:

You don't really have to make them enemies. When they have started making advances towards you and you're not cool with it, you simply Unfriend them.

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Office Romance / What Do You Think About Sex Before Marriage? / When A Girl Meets A New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.