Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? (831 Views)

Qestion For All #romance. / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
OK this is just a comedy question. IF you are the key speakers in an event, and you have been called to give a speech. as you step on the podium to start your speech, the cloth that you put on dissapeared, what will be your reaction?
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2016

Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
undecided cloth disappear? Abeg which movie you watch da 1? cheesy

op, wakeup! tongue.
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
IF it actually dissapears, what will be your reaction?
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided cloth disappear? Abeg which movie you watch da 1? cheesy

op, wakeup! tongue.
my dear, Its just a fun question.
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by FreeWorld23: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
clothes as in including by boxers and singlet?
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
i will join the cloth and disappear too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
This your kweshun be as e get
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
OK this is just a comedy question. IF you are the key speakers in an event, and you have been called to give a speech. as you step on the podium to start your speech, the cloth that you put on dissapeared, what will be your reaction?
Well, since I would be behind the rostrum or lectern, I would maintain my cool, make a joke of it, continue with my speech while I beckon the organizers to get me a wrapper.
See, not soo much of a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by LadyAimy: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Warris dis
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by larabae13(f): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hehehe I laff in spanish....clothes go remove ke? Me sef go disappear ni tongue
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Ama just disappear with the cloth grin
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
larabae13:
Hehehe I laff in spanish....clothes go remove ke? Me sef go disappear ni tongue
LOL
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Well, since I would be behind the rostrum or lectern, I would maintain my cool, make a joke of it, continue with my speech while I beckon the organizers to get me a wrapper.
See, not soo much of a big deal.
hmmm nice one.
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2016
I laugh so tey my belle wan burst. Very funny thread
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by RZArecta(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2016
People in the hall would be the ones to run away out of shock due to my clothes disappearing giving me enough time to wrap myself in a table cloth
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by ladyF(f): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Continue with my speech and show off some *hot sturvs* to the audience. Who neva see naked woman before sef? grin

SAINT.SAMURAII:
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by falconey(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

no feedback ?
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by UyiIredia(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Ol boy e be like say u still dey dream o. Wake up!
Re: Qestion Of The Day: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
falconey:

no feedback ?
bro abeg nor vess, google suspend my gmail account. reasons is too much activity going with my mail. im still waiting 4 the suspension to be over.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This? / When Ur Photographer Hav Ph.d / Where Did You Get Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.