Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? (8766 Views)

Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / If You Were Given 10 Million To Date Her, Would You Date Her??? / if you had a chance 2 change 5 things abt d opposite sex, wat would it be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by Mustiboy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
As for me o. I'd become a runs girl for that day and sex with the nobles in the city. With that, I would have made a lot of money. Then continue my life as a guy the following day

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by kinggogo: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Exactly op

Mk confirm wad grin grin

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by SUPERPACK: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
cucumbate in the other Room.

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by iykekelvins(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'd have my pvssy slacked in minutes embarassed

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by Mustiboy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
I'd have my pvssy slacked in minutes embarassed
what if you were ugly?

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by Mustiboy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
SUPERPACK:
lol. Cucumbate? Where did that word emerge from?

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
which kind thread be this na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by Mustiboy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jarizod:
which kind thread be this na grin grin
which kain thread you want? If no be this one, Abeg, swerve. They're lot of options.
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by Nicolars(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
a german lady married a spanish guy so she had to travel to spain
but she didnt understand spanish
each time she wants to buy chicken thighs, she would raise her skirt and show the seller her thighs
this went on for sometime...
one day she wanted to buy banana
so she took her husband

hmm dirty mind

she took him because he can speak spanish well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mustiboy:
which kain thread you want? If no be this one, Abeg, swerve. They're lot of options.

k
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
sleep with every guy nd charge #500 for a fvck..... Cool cash. Haha
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by TrapHedges(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
suck as many dicks as I can.. Bro I really wanna suck some Dick.. But it's gay and am straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
up until now dat sound(moan) girls make while having sexual, i still don't know if it's for pain or pleasure. So out of curiosity I would have to indulge in as many sexual intercourse as possible just to satisfy my curiosity.

6 Likes

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by dat9jaguy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm....

6 Likes

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by coolebux(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
SUPERPACK:
You suppose to give credit to me COOLEBUX for using that word "cucumbate"

I invented it
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by Mustiboy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ighoga898:
up until now dat sound(moan) girls make while having sexual, i still don't know if it's for pain or pleasure. So out of curiosity I would have to indulge in as many sexual intercourse as possible just to satisfy my curiosity.
lol. Na die
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by khiaa(f): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
TrapHedges:
suck as many dicks as I can.. Bro I really wanna suck some Dick.. But it's gay and am straight

Traphedges you don't have to be a girl to do what your heart desires, there are billions of dycks out there just waiting for you to give them pleasure, so get out there and suck all the dycks you want but make sure that you wash them first unless you prefer them dirty and stanky. grin
I swear Nigeria is on her way to becoming the gay capital of Africa.
Smallville10 come and witness what I told you, 99.9%. cheesy
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by TrapHedges(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
khiaa:

Trapheedges you don't have to be a girl to do what your heart desires, there are billions of dycks out there just waiting for you to give them pleasure, so get out there and suck all the dycks you want but make sure that you wash them first unless you prefer them dirty and stanky. grin
I swear Nigeria is own her way to becoming the gay capital of Africa.
Smallville10 come and witness what I told you, 99.9%. cheesy

No thanks.. I'll like to do tat as a female.. But am not.. cool
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by khiaa(f): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
TrapHedges:

No thanks.. I'll like to do tat as a female.. But am not.. cool

There is no way you are straight, bisexual perhaps. Those words you wrote could not, would not, can not, and will not, enter into a straight man's mind, let alone share them with the millions of members on this site.
Yeah, Nigga you gay!

20 Likes

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by RENOWNED2(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eerr..Thanks, I Will Pass
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by RENOWNED2(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mustiboy:
As for me o. I'd become a runs girl for that day and sex with the nobles in the city. With that, I would have made a lot of money. Then continue my life as a guy the following day
Lmaoo..This Is A Weird Ass Thread..Im Out
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by soloroyality(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
U know what! I will call two guys one with big dick while the other with small dick. Will sex with both one after the other 12 hrs each, by do so i will clear all doubt concerning the issue of male an female who enjoy sex the most and secondly to know the sweetNess among small and big dick, lastly why women think their pussy is all in all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by khiaa(f): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Eerr..Thanks, I Will Pass

Hey you! So far you are the only one with the sensible response, everyone else can picture themselves screwing men, which should be the farthest things from their minds if they are straight. These responses really makes you think. Kudos to you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by TrapHedges(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
khiaa:

There is no way you are straight, bisexual perhaps. Those words you wrote could not, would not, can not, and will not, enter into a straight man's mind, let alone share them with the millions of members on this site.
Yeah, Nigga you gay!

So you think am gay? Lols.. What a brain you got!

Well a straight af.. And hey am tryna play Fifa and am losing to Olympiciacos ATM, it will be nice if yu don't fuckup_ my mention anymore lol cool

I needa get back in the game undecided
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by buffalowings: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'll like to know how many guys are staring at my ass and boobies each day.

Ladies I hate to break it to you. I will always stylishly look at your ass if we meet for the first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by khiaa(f): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
TrapHedges:

So you think am gay? Lols.. What a brain you got!

Well a straight af.. And hey am tryna play Fifa and am losing to Olympiciacos ATM, it will be nice if yu don't fuckup_ my mention anymore lol cool

I needa get back in the game undecided

Just go out and suck some dyck and stop posting your dirty fantasies on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by TrapHedges(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
khiaa:

Just go out and suck some dyck and stop posting your dirty fantasies on nairaland.

You're troublesome embarassed
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by khiaa(f): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
TrapHedges:

You're troublesome embarassed
Your'e GAY. It's ok, I guess it is a good thing that you are coming out of the closet. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by RENOWNED2(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
khiaa:

Hey you! So far you are the only one with the sensible response, everyone else can picture themselves screwing men, which should be the farthest things from their minds if they are straight. These responses really makes you think. Kudos to you. cheesy
Lol.. You Do And Say Weird Things When Bored( Trust Me, I Know) That Dosent Make This Thread Any Less Weird Though. Lets Chuck It Up To Boredom Shall We?..Lmao...Btw What's Up?
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Of all the things you could do as a woman for a day violating vegetables is what springs to mind? Sad state of affairs.

5 Likes

Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by TrapHedges(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
khiaa:

Your'e GAY. It's ok, I guess it is a good thing that you are coming out of the closet. cheesy

Wait.. Iav bin quiet.

You're so poor upstairs... Op said if

And I stated what I wanted.. Only if I was female.. But am not.. And yo calling gay? Seriously? Are you an imbeciIe? undecided
Re: If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? by khiaa(f): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Lol.. You Do And Say Weird Things When Bored( Trust Me, I Know) That Dosent Make This Thread Any Less Weird Though. Lets Chuck It Up To Boredom Shall We?..Lmao...Btw What's Up?

Yeah I agree with the boredom, I have been there many of times, including right now, cheesy but Traphedges response was over the top, a little too real/honest.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Big Butt And I'm A Male.. / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.