Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Sheriff Is Working For The Enemies Of Our Party – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Is Working For The Enemies Of Our Party – PDP (7684 Views)

Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Sack Of Sheriff, A Breathe Of Fresh Air For Our Party.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sheriff Is Working For The Enemies Of Our Party – PDP by nduchucks: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
StOla:

Indeed!

I didn't have too, however, the Fulani Markafi had already labelled the Kanuri Sheriff as boko haram, Sheriff has retorted with claims that Markafi's camp have sent Fulani herdsmen to assault the party National Secretary.

That politicians stoop to the gutter level does not mean you should emulate them.
Re: Sheriff Is Working For The Enemies Of Our Party – PDP by StOla: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
nduchucks:

That politicians stoop to the gutter level does not mean you should emulate them.

Even though the politicians involved might have employed tribal undertones in their accusations, my statement is more about the violence associated with both camps as labelled by their opposite accusations.
Re: Sheriff Is Working For The Enemies Of Our Party – PDP by Cjrane2: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
[size=18pt]Exactly!
Sherrif is an APC mole trying to destroy PDP from within[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Tell Me This Is True (pics) / I Won’t Force Myself To Meet Yar’adua, Says Jonathan ! / "I Regret Supporting Subsidy Removal" - Prof Jeffery Sachs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.