Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary (17289 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by erayo2GCA(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Muslims everywhr..i regret voting this homo
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by gloryman91: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Nice one, hope ds not all white dinner?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Mintek: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2016
jide219:
I dont know abt you all but i am just at peace anytime i see this man,i believe that one day he will take nigeria to a greater height.how many likes for our great president

Perpetual zombie...suffering and smiling.

Nonsense!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by wacoj(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2016
I wonder how some people still believe in Buhari.
For those of us with foresight, we knew from Day 1
that he has nothing to offer.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2016
TrueHeart365:
buhari breaks fast with... buhari takes pictures with... zarah takes pictures with... Aisha takes pictures with... check out photos of zarah and aisha...

my people.. is this the kind of news we will be hearing till 2019 while hunger dey kill us? oh, i almost forgot the dullard has more media aids than than economic advisers...

ride on baba.. your zombies are with you
LWKMD
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by joe4real12: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2016
toposi4naija:
Judiciary now dining with Buhari.....I keep my mouth shut!

that fair skinned man is from Biafra......lol.....with his facial expression...... He is ready to kill Buhari grin
grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2016
''At the feast of bethsheza with a thousand of his lords, while they drank from golden vessels, as the book of truth records, in the night as they revelled in the royal palace hall, they were seized with consternation , twas ''a hand upon the wall''
These top government officials are being fed with fulani ''sidon dey look'' otumokpo. After that meal. They get confused. Pay close attention to the sets that ate before them. Executive council -non perfoming, legislators- grazing bill they threw away before they had the meal just passed first reading after the bill. Judiciary!judiciary!!judiciary!!!, how many times have I called you people. Please you people should only drink water there. Because ''water e no get enemy''.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by lordkhalifa(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2016
Government of the Oldies

Bull-hari conglomerate caterwauling evangelical sub-mediocrity Form of government is drowning everything living soul in Nigeria

Bull-hari is over ambitious....
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by vikspring(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2016
Pheals:
Nigeria judicial system is poor - may God help us ,(amen)

Buhari ignored the legislative and go for the judiciary shocked .....

dats his choice na
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Israellb(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Mimexy:
Today fast abi yesterday fast?
I think it's Yesterday's Check the time
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Ronpet777(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2016
raker300:
"well done" for flexing your money? Wow!!!
How is dt my money madam?Wot does it cost to break a fast?Or were we told he just floated a company?Say dt2 Fayose and co who starch billions in their acct.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by adomuwiner(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
why can"t he break fast with needy in the society
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by vikspring(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2016
erayo2GCA:
Muslims everywhr..i regret voting this homo

ahhh guy dat casting to much oooo ... respect dose in authority
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Daniyomex(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2016
I hope this is not an avenue to discuss how to deal with Dasuki, Saraki and other yam eater under the guise of breaking fast. I don't seems to understand this break fast with this today break fast with that tomorrow that has characterised this ramadan period in our government houses. It is as if the food won't go down their throat if they eat with their family.
I hardly see a photoshot of Buhari and his wife together this days. Who will snap them when they are never together.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Wizteaser: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
The last hope of a common man is being sacrificed on the dinning table. Three arms exist, two plotting against one. God save us.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by jide219(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Mintek:

Perpetual zombie...suffering and smiling.

Nonsense!
i pity u,enemy of change and peace u all will suffer and die,bastardise biafra nation full of criminals and fools
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by wakamotion: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2016
When there is no better news to hear ,it is to hear that the president is breaking his religious fast . Also let us know when he's having his bath or something, OK?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by amtaken(f): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why is he feeding all the people that have a say in our nation? Hope he's not feeding them with kpok no mi. (Do as I say) juju!
MissMetro:
President Buhari hosted the members of the Judiciary during a breaking of Ramadan fast at the State House, Abuja today.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-breaks-fast-with-members.html

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by Tunbolity(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
More like... 'Buhari breaks fast with mostly Sharia court lawyers'.
Bode Rhodes Vivour with the indifferent outlook in the pic is a christian judge from Lagos State.Moreso,the one with walking stick,Olukayode Ariwoola is a chrislam. It was not a religious affair,as it was done in the past,it is just an avenue to meet interest groups and govt officials.lt is done at state level too
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Frankiss44:
unnecessary waste of tax payer money when the masses are dying in starvation... must he break fast with every arm of government and group.... rubbish
It's obviously trying to create a synergy between the arms. When business men and world leaders host dinners and galas, it's not to test the cuisines available. Of course inexperienced, prejudiced, ignorant or plain stupid people will not understand(with all due respect, I don't mean you're stupid, you just might be inexperienced)
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:05am On Jun 25, 2016
TrueHeart365:
buhari breaks fast with... buhari takes pictures with... zarah takes pictures with... Aisha takes pictures with... check out photos of zarah and aisha...

my people.. is this the kind of news we will be hearing till 2019 while hunger dey kill us? oh, i almost forgot the dullard has more media aids than than economic advisers...

ride on baba.. your zombies are with you
Mr. Man, Nairaland is not a one stop shop shop where you can get all about Nigeria(at least not again). The pictures you see are from blogs that offers nothing more than 'entertainment' which drives traffic and pays the blogger's bills. If you want to be well informed, go to premium times, venturesafrica, nairametrics, ngtribune, techcabal and Reuters.
You guys always make it sound as if the President or the ministers post it themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / NLNG Shuts Operations Over Flooding, Gas Scarcity Looms / Violence In Plateau State: 13 Killed, 30 Houses Burnt In Berom Villages, Riyom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.