Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped (6668 Views)

Random Thought: What If We Arent All Meant To Marry? / Ten Kinds Of Women U Shouldnt Disvirgin If You Arent Ready to marry Them / Why Arent You Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by halfricanadian(f): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by RoyalBlak007: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed embarassed

Why the face cheesy
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by RoyalBlak007: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2016
grin cheesy
vizkiz:
RoyalBlak007 done turn Explorer grin
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by Bespiel: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by hibiscus76(f): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Talented photographers. Truly amazing

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by Perfecttouch(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
This incredible creature is the Pacu fish. Famous for its human-like teeth, this South American freshwater fish is a relative of the piranha. However, the Pacu fish is much larger than its feared relative; they can reach up to 25 kg (55 lbs)!
the teeth dey dirty. Since the fish get human teeth,he suppose dey brush am naw abi him babe no dey complain ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by RoyalBlak007: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin cheesy
Perfecttouch:
the teeth dey dirty. Since the fish get human teeth,he suppose dey brush am naw abi him babe no dey complain ni?

3 Likes

Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by xoella: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Awesome!!
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by omega25red(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
To see an airplane fly unbelievably close to a beach, you'll have to visit Saint Martin, an island in Northeast Caribbean. With the local international airport located right behind the beach, the planes fly right over the tourists´ heads.
it's crazy to have a jumbo jet fly right over your head. check out the screen cap i got from the video i took at Maho beach.

2 Likes

Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by RoyalBlak007: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
omega25red:
it's crazy to have a jumbo jet fly right over your head. check out the screen cap i got from the video i took at Maho beach.

An airport close to a beach

Now thats cray grin cheesy
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by omega25red(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

An airport close to a beach

Now thats cray grin cheesy
yea! the airport is actually one of the attractions in saint martin. people go over there to take pictures and videos also to get blasted by the jet blast when the plane is taking off. The hotel we stayed was actually steps away from that location so we saw people getting blown away

2 Likes

Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by RoyalBlak007: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
omega25red:
yea! the airport is actually one of the attractions in saint martin. people go over there to take pictures and videos also to get blasted by the jet blast when the plane is taking off. The hotel we stayed was actually steps away from that location so we saw people getting blown away

I can imagine the magnitude of noise through out ur stay there in the hotel....deafening
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by omega25red(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I can imagine the magnitude of noise through out ur stay there in the hotel....deafening
funny enough, it wasn't as bad as you would think. Like i said it was an attraction so when you hear the jets, you looked at the airport to laugh at those getting blown away or to be amazed by how large planes are landing

here is an example of what goes on there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS8y89DHMTs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by RoyalBlak007: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin cool
omega25red:
funny enough, it wasn't as bad as you would think. Like i said it was an attraction so when you hear the jets, you looked at the airport to laugh at those getting blown away or to be amazed by how large planes are landing
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by Kalani: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
This is a really interesting thread......Awesome photography

Lalasticlala, come take a look.

1 Like

Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by shulamitewoman(f): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Amazing pictures... Nice one OP
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by teejaypee: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
cool
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Photoshopping of body proportions is among the most common photo alterations, but as shocking as it is, that is not case with this photo. With a corseted waist of just 38 cm (15 in), Cathie Jung (age 70!) holds the title of the world´s smallest waist.
Wow really astonished, with that tiny waist of hers' i doubt if she gave birth to her children the normal way. Because it will be extremely difficult for a normal delivery due to her tiny pelvic girdle.
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by DVMtuppence(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
coolhard to believe tho!
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by blackbartee(m): 12:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Park, park, park!!!! I'm not going again, I want to drop....with all these scary looking pictures sef
Re: Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped by RoyalBlak007: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
blackbartee:
Park, park, park!!!! I'm not going again, I want to drop....with all these scary looking pictures sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Too Attractive For Comfort / Ekiti-ijebu Romance / Why Do Girls Like Having Their Unclad Pics On Their Fones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.