Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Make A Man To Easily Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make A Man To Easily Fall In Love (652 Views)

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / How To Make Any Girl Easily Fall For You / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Man To Easily Fall In Love by sirsaturn: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Beautiful women undoubtedly can make a man easily fall in love. Beautiful women i mean are curvy and good-looking women.

when your beautiful you have like 70% chances of making a man fall in love with you instantly.
Do you believe Ugly women can still get a man to fall in love with them? Still on how to make a man fall in love, i always try to begin with looks because it is said that how you look is how you will be addressed.

If you dress tattered and dirty all the time who do you think will fall in love with you? a pig or a mad man? you cant be dressing and looking bad and you expect somebody to fall for you.
Better get this in mind, no guy will fall for a tattered girl, no guy will fall in love with a dirty girl,no guy will fall for somebody that behaves stupidly,no guy will fall for a girl that has nasty behaviors and smelling mouth. see how to cure your mouth odor incase you have a mouth odor.

If you are not already close friends with the guy you want then read how to make your first move when you see a guy you like. Now when you finally get close to the guy as friends then this is what you will do to make him fall for you...
When close to him always look neat and smell sweet. Mind the way you talk and behave near him, if you have a bad behavior better throw it away if your serious of getting him.
Avoid always going to other guys because he might take you as a flirt. Look cheerful and always try playing with the guy at times. Allow him to get close to you and touch you if he tries to, but don't let him touch your private part, you can only allow that if he has confessed to you that he loves you and wants to be with you.
NOTE: Don't let him touch your private part even after the confession if your only interested in marriage.Read on how to get a man for marriage in order to avoid mistakes. Allow him to kiss you if he tries to but let kissing be the limit, don't let him go further. Compliment the guy,don't be afraid or shy to tell him he looks good or cute but don't over do it, this complimenting can make a guy like you more.

Re: Make A Man To Easily Fall In Love by halfricanadian(f): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Not all is worth this precious stress tho
Re: Make A Man To Easily Fall In Love by dillycool(f): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have my own way, thanks.
Re: Make A Man To Easily Fall In Love by sheunsheun(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2016
dillycool:
I have my own way, thanks.
Really Show us the way nah
Re: Make A Man To Easily Fall In Love by dillycool(f): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2016
sheunsheun:

Really Show us the way nah
You don't have to know tongue Don't forget to vote for mimzy tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Make A Man To Easily Fall In Love by sheunsheun(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2016
dillycool:
You don't have to know tongue Don't forget to vote for mimzy tomorrow
Mimzy No no, i ve my choice tongue

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That will keep you going while haters hate. / Funny Act Of Intercourse Translated / I Need A Wife ASAP Wedding Is This Saturday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.