Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! (6332 Views)

Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by onyepapa(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
copied

Dangote is not owing AMCON 60 billion. He is owing AMCON 209 Billion. Ben Bruce is owing 11 billion.
And for God sake, Businesses run on loans They owe. who can pls explain this to daft people in government and on social media sites Buhari has never paid school fees in his life. from primary one to senior high
when he dropped out, education was free Since he joined the army, the army has paid for all his travels, He does not know what Ben Bruce and Co go through!! when the economy has never determined the amount of meat in his pot of soup, it is very easy to order the closure of Silverbird

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dangota I see lol
So we should leave ben Bruce or what's ur point exactly
Don't know which hole ure sitting down in thinking this rubbish sha
You said so much trash eh
I worry for your mental condition
But even if no one reasonable educates you let me help
I don't care if mr B is owing 500billion
We have to start from somewhere and if its ben Bruce so be it
Put ur childish sentiments aside and think about your OWN life

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Dangota I see lol
omo see slaming ohh,but wait that comment provoked d patriotic citizen in u abi? but every one is entitled to his or her opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
omo see slaming ohh,but wait that comment provoked d patriotic citizen in u abi? but every one is entitled to his or her opinion

Agreed but don't soil people's mind with rubbish na!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by PRYCE(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
The FG via amcon just wan silence BMB since dem no fit connect am with dasukigate... dem use im debts!

24 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by paschu: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Definitely the judge of the whole earth is not asleep. The collective consciousness of the critical mass has long been craving and crying out for justice. Be rest assured that it will soon strike. And when it does, it will tingle the ear. A rude awakening.

onyepapa:
copied

Dangote is not owing AMCON 60 billion. He is owing AMCON 209 Billion. Ben Bruce is owing 11 billion.
And for God sake, Businesses run on loans They owe. who can pls explain this to daft people in government and on social media sites Buhari has never paid school fees in his life. from primary one to senior high
when he dropped out, education was free Since he joined the army, the army has paid for all his travels, He does not know what Ben Bruce and Co go through!! when the economy has never determined the amount of meat in his pot of soup, it is very easy to order the closure of Silverbird

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Tunechi1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
E be like say na u dey help manage him cows pay skoll fees for him pikin bah?
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by edey2real: 12:10am On Jun 24, 2016
@OP

Can you please give us the link you got that from or it is from your wild imagination.

I bet you didn't read the details of the news that said he has not been servicing the loan for years.

Even if Dangote is owing #1tr and he is servicing it as at when due, he will not only walk free but have the confidence to talk anywhere.

So pleace tell your Mr Common sense bro to pay up his debts. It's as simple as that.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Cjrane2: 2:38am On Jun 24, 2016
onyepapa:
copied

[size=18pt]But, Dangote is a Fulani man nah!
What do you expect?
[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Standing5(m): 3:41am On Jun 24, 2016
25-30% Nigeria's industry is dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by vedaxcool(m): 3:56am On Jun 24, 2016
paschu:
Definitely the judge of the whole earth is not asleep. The collective consciousness of the critical mass has long been craving and crying out for justice. Be rest assured that it will soon strike. And when it does, it will tingle the ear. A rude awakening.

Definitely God will strike the unjust liars and thieves with their penniless but daft supporters who parade lies and slander as truth. .

4 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by OlowoB(m): 4:05am On Jun 24, 2016
@op you come here on a forum filled with intellectuals and great minds of over 500,000 members and post something of this nature without a source? you must be high on whatever Fayose is smoking.

Nairaland will shake tomorrow. Please check my signature.

14 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Dangota I see lol
We have to start from somewhere and if its ben
Bruce so be it

the problem wv silver bed was dt they stopped servicing the loans while dangote keeps servicx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by crownprince102: 5:54am On Jun 24, 2016
When did OP became AMCON chairman who will decide for them what to do?

Ben Bruce self no complain and here you claiming witch-hunting on his behalf.

#CommonSense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by mrvitalis(m): 5:54am On Jun 24, 2016
onyepapa:
copied

Do I even know what AMCON dose??
Do u know what a bad loan is? ?
Do u know what is dept servicing??
Did u read the part they state when Mr gruff stopped servicing his loan??
Was same thing not done to ifeanyi Uba during Jonathan regime??
Must u complain on everything??

The problem with we igbos is this we cry on everything as marginalization to the point that when we actually get marginalized no body believes us

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by kayStelly(f): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2016
onyepapa:
copied

You get sense atall Even if we should go by this your childish talk, Dangote is more of PDP than APC.. So what rubbish are you spewing :/

4 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by laurel03(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2016
edey2real:
@OP

Can you please give us the link you got that from or it is from your wild imagination.

I bet you didn't read the details of the news that said he has not been servicing the loan for years.

Even if Dangote is owing #1tr and he is servicing it as at when due, he will not only walk free but have the confidence to talk anywhere.

So pleace tell your Mr Common sense bro to pay up his debts. It's as simple as that.
simple

2 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Enahi(f): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Dangota I see lol

Shush shush the op means there is no justice in Nigeria, if an Almajiri could be walking free despite owing billions of naira why shouldn't Ben B be free?

5 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Progressive01(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Dangota I see lol
That is even besides the point. The point is, has Dangote defaulted?? Is he servicing the loan as agreed??

These idiots just spam the forum with so much trash one can't take a step without stepping on shiit. Too damn emotional.

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by MadamExcellency: 6:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Standing5:
25-30% Nigeria's industry is dangote.

Kindergarten statistics.

3 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by dammytosh: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2016
onyepapa:
copied

Stop lieing to urself.

DANGOTE is worth 16Billion Dollars as at last year.

Even Ben claimed Dangote lost 3.5billion dollars to economic downfall recently.

Stop crying since Ben has accepted his fate.

He was scheming desperately and pushing for public support base so he can be the next Bayelsa State Governor and clear the loan once and for all.

Also, dumbo, Ben was not servicing his loan since 2011. Look for another excuse.

Business runs on loan and responsible business service their loans because that is how other businesses can survive.

If it pain you, write a cheque of 11Billion and pay on his behalf instead of using the "No be Only you waka come approach"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by StOla: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2016
Is Dangote defaulting on his loan servicing?

Was Murray Bruce not mentioned as defaulting in his loan servicing?

It is not about amount borrowed, but who is showing financial distress by not meeting up with his contractual obligation.

Besides, AMCON does not close down businesses, they take over to run it up till a time when all debts have been paid up, then return the business to the debtor owner.

I can bet the OP is from the tribe that is ever crying victimization and marginalization. Now they have turned to merchants of that service, ever willing to provide their noise to anyone as long as it will antagonize the government.

Shame!

6 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2016
............some town criers said nairaland has over 500,000 intellectuals and yet they needed someone to tell them an obvious truth? what a shame........who among you is privy to the fact that Silver-bird has not been servicing his loan? am sure you only replicate what the "news" and AMCON said. Remember how they lied about Jimoh untill he called their bluffs........i see the hand of the ruling party beneath this trashy fortune-hunting. Loans are the second nature of private businesses, "let he who doesnt owe no one support this evil". Imagine taking a business a family has built over two generations from them and think the country will know peace, Nay!

3 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Even BEN knew he hadn't paid his loan as required. He knew he breached the loan agreement and wasn't crying...

Dem tell u say dangotte nobdey service him loan?

U dey come here dey cry for him..

Sorry o.

4 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by tosin2013: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
............some town criers said nairaland has over 500,000 intellectuals and yet they needed someone to tell them an obvious truth? what a shame........who among you is privy to the fact that Silver-bird has not been servicing his loan? am sure you only replicate what the "news" and AMCON said. Remember how they lied about Jimoh untill he called their bluffs........i see the hand of the ruling party beneath this trashy fortune-hunting. Loans are the second nature of private businesses, "let he who doesnt owe no one support this evil". Imagine taking a business a family has built over two generations from them and think the country will know peace, Nay!

Bros, are u this dunce? For the first time in your life, please use your brain to analyse what you just wrote.

Even the nonsense senator bruce is not claiming marginalisation, but calmly accepted his fate.
Who are the idiots that even brought dangote into this discussion sef?

4 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Adminisher: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2016
IGNORANT OP
Saying "businesses run on loans". Do you know what AMCON does?. They supervise the credit system and chase after bad loans . They seize your collateral to pay your loans. If people don't pay loans the system will dry up and there will be economic collapse and unemployment.

The Ben Bruce guy you are defending is more exposed than you and has not even made this silly arguments

5 Likes

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by blackpanda: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2016
What has this got to do with Buhari OP grow a brain pls. Everything is not politics. You cant owe banks, refuse to pay and then say they shouldnt foreclose

You said Dangote is owing, but did he tell u he isnt servicing his loans? Or are u his creditor? Pls stop with this rubbish posts

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by blackpanda: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

Shush shush the op means there is no justice in Nigeria, if an Almajiri could be walking free despite owing billions of naira why shouldn't Ben B be free?

Did anybody arrest Bruce?? My friend pls be quiet!

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2016
tosin2013:

Bros, are u this dunce? For the first time in your life, please use your brain to analyse what you just wrote.

Even the nonsense senator bruce is not claiming marginalisation, but calmly accepted his fate.
Who are the idiots that even brought dangote into this discussion sef?

Oga ade, while i may not know you personaly, it is obvious you're bipolar. What is wrong in comparative analysis. If both dangote and Bruce are defaulters, and dangote owes close to 200billion while Bruce owes a meagre of 10billion, are you too brainwashed to speak up? against perceived bias and motivated treatment? if you are, i am not.

1 Like

Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

First of all don't "shhhh" next time
An average post of mine gets more likes than the number of guys that say hi to you in a week. I don't care who is walking free and who is not ben bruce had debts and he must be held accountable for it, dude preaches about common sense so much i was beginning to think that solomon blessed him or something
Moral of the story is, if you have debts go and paythe government is broke
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by evy1(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:

You really need to go back to nursery school for sprewing out this gibberish from your mouth.
Re: Dangota Is Also Owing AMCON 209 Billion And Walking Free!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2016
PRYCE:
The FG via amcon just wan silence BMB since dem no fit connect am with dasukigate... dem use im debts!

When he collected the loan was it Fg that forced him
When he didn't service the loans that was Fg too abi
Now it has exploded and ure screaming Fg
And people wonder why uni's insist on doing post ume smh
So much trash in circulation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Past History of Failures Does Not Define Africa's Future--VP Osinbajo / David Hundeyin About To Finish Thifnubu Patapata / Gov Imoke Condemned For Buying N13 Billion Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.