Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ (27344 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Ben Bruce For Non-performance / List Of 5 Most Hated Nigerians Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by uracocksucker: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Double standards
Not surprised I mean the dude has been painting himself as being learned, surprised he didn't clean his own backyard
Tired of this country anyway

You seem smart, read about how movie theaters make profit or some theater models. you have no clue how much it costs to show those movies still you talk about it like you knowledgeable or informed.

Nigerians are economically, politically and business inept yet they offer up contributions like they know fuckshit!.

I dont care for Ben Murray but if you making a case for or against do yourself the courtesy of being informed about what you say
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Poweredbreww: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
Not on an issue he has an interest in....His opinion is nothing but a subtle mockery of Ben.

The same guy mocked Osun people on twitter. He is a snake and certified hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by googlepikins: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2016
magabounce:
I actually thought he was a clinical business man.
After collecting 2k from me on several occasions to watch a movie. Plus 8hunz popcorn!!!
And u still collect loan of 11bn..
Broz!! Ur sense has been discommoned
did he tire your neck to come watch a movie? mummuu
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Orikinla(m): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2016
magabounce:
After collecting 2k from me on several occasions to watch a movie. Plus 8hunz popcorn!!!
[size=48pt]Chai![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by oviexcels(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
why some people dey talk any how sef, person use loan run him business him no see money pay, u collect the business him still no shout foul play u still carry ur mouth want spoil him name by force. "busy body, BMB na business man leave am alone make him concentrate.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
uracocksucker:

You seem smart, read about how movie theaters make profit or some theater models. you have no clue how much it costs to show those movies still you talk about it like you knowledgeable or informed.

Nigerians are economically, politically and business inept yet they offer up contributions like they know fuckshit!.

I dont care for Ben Murray but if you making a case for or against do yourself the courtesy of be
ing informed about what you say
Oh common
Whose fault is that?
When something stops working you expand or changey business
I mean dangote is no saint
Made bulk of his money from rice and sugar monopoly of the nineties
After the military left he entered cement because with civilian regime comes competition and today everyone praises him
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2016
uracocksucker:

I dont care for Ben Murray but if you making a case for or against do yourself the courtesy of be
ing informed about what you say
Oh common
Whose fault is that?
When something stops working you expand or change business
I mean dangote is no saint
Made bulk of his money from rice and sugar monopoly of the nineties
After the military left he entered cement because with civilian regime comes competition and today everyone praises him
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by maasoap(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
The lawyer needs to be upbraided by his employer--Muiz Banire for casting aspersions on Ben. Ben handed his companies to AMCON without any fuss, so, why deride him for owing? A decent lawyer should not speak in that tone of voice. The overall tone of the report is subtly denigratory.
And what is the worth of his companies compare to N11 billion if I may ask?
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by rhektor(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2016
And this same polithiefian will say I want to make common sense, he will go as far as saying buy made in Nigeria to grow the Naira, unknown to his gullible followers especially my blodas from I....
He is number one enemy of the Naira.
Twitter senator
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by bashydemy1: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Damsonkc:
As much as I do not condone not paying your debt, I must also remind everyone here that every big business owes a loan. The lawyer has no business deriding Ben Bruce. This is insulting to the prided profession. Ben Bruce has to pay, no doubt, but this lawyer has to watch his utterances.
Sorry when will he pay and where he get the money from? We are talking of #11billion naira here man..
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by bashydemy1: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
oviexcels:
why some people dey talk any how sef, person use loan run him business him no see money pay, u collect the business him still no shout foul play u still carry ur mouth want spoil him name by force. "busy body, BMB na business man leave am alone make him concentrate.
So he could manage a business but preaching common sense all this while, Some of you just dont get it. SOmeone took that much loan if na you wan collect loan of 1million naira from bank i swear 2 month you never see am collect.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by kay29000(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:
Now we can enjoy some quiet time now on twitter.

LMAO! Are u sure? Dude might just amplify things after this sef.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by PentiumPro(f): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
kay29000:

LMAO! Are u sure? Dude might just amplify things after this sef.

Lolz, he has unwittingly armed his opponents on twitter.

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by kay29000(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
dammytosh:
That is why they are turning us against the Government with their media prowess.

They know things are hard for them and it is no longer business as usual.

The only problem is that the affected masses still don't have a brain to call their own.

Some still actually believe Jonathan was the best option for the country.

That's the disturbing problem right now.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by kay29000(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

Lolz, he has unwittingly armed his opponents on twitter.

haha! True tho. He would be a laughing stock for weeks to come.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by orisa37: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
BMB should not stain his reputation by this argument. He should just go to Court to seek for a soft Programme of Repayment and pay. This is Tax Payers(The Electorates) Money.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by fagin1982(m): 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:
Many Broad day Light cooperate armed robbers were banking on Jonathan's re-election to continue their massive theft and grand looting.
They conive with banks, obtain loans bigger than their networth, share the bulk of the money, then use their connections with the Presidency to put the debt on AMCON which is indirectly the people of Nigeria. 11billion naira can put Silver Bird in every state in Nigeria. This scam is also in the aviation , agricultural and other sectors.

To even think that the tweetnator who could not even manage a company of just a few thousands of staffs with common sense will keep attacking the President of over 180million people in the guise of offering commonsense is the hight of stupidity. Ben Bruce should bury is face in a mud of shame.

Modified****

Dear Ugandans, asking questions about Dangote and co, when their case becomes like the above, AMCON will surely take over back to back.
In b/w why is it that anything u guys desperately support falls into trouble. From Jonathan, to dilector, Fayose, Dansuki, Saraki, Tweetnator Bruce e.t.c. Perhaps becaue u don't support Nigeria and Buhari, that is why they haven't failed. Please keep hating so that Nigeria and Buhari cannwax stronger grin

My dear , do not decieve your self at this age .Nigeria is a failed nation since 1970
If you are in doubt take a good look around you
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by fagin1982(m): 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
magabounce:

Only a minor or a lazy bone who has never tried doing genuine business in Nigeria will gloat over this issue at hand

If its easy to take Loan ...go to the bank and take now
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by rhames(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ben Murray Bruce and his brothers have business running in their blood. They will bounce back.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by koboko69: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
sucess001:

i agree with you. who gave that lawyer the right to say those things? he could be freaking sued!

besides...basic law tells you a person is different from a corporate personality...the person owing is silverbird not senator bruce...how dare that lawyer accuse him and his bros of 'living large'...

mind u i am a lawyer....a corporate lawyer... and this is enough for him and his boss to be sued...total unprofessionalism!

imagine him also hitting union bank for having a shaky capital base...

unbelievable!

Mr Lawyer...sued for what exactly? angry
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by bayulll01(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:
Many Broad day Light cooperate armed robbers were banking on Jonathan's re-election to continue their massive theft and grand looting.
They conive with banks, obtain loans bigger than their networth, share the bulk of the money, then use their connections with the Presidency to put the debt on AMCON which is indirectly the people of Nigeria. 11billion naira can put Silver Bird in every state in Nigeria. This scam is also in the aviation , agricultural and other sectors.

To even think that the tweetnator who could not even manage a company of just a few thousands of staffs with common sense will keep attacking the President of over 180million people in the guise of offering commonsense is the hight of stupidity. Ben Bruce should bury is face in a mud of shame.

Modified****

Dear Ugandans, asking questions about Dangote and co, when their case becomes like the above, AMCON will surely take over back to back.
In b/w why is it that anything u guys desperately support falls into trouble. From Jonathan, to dilector, Fayose, Dansuki, Saraki, Tweetnator Bruce e.t.c. Perhaps becaue u don't support Nigeria and Buhari, that is why they haven't failed. Please keep hating so that Nigeria and Buhari cannwax stronger grin
ooh lawd...\
did you know you've just successfully murder those guys with what you've just said.....i think they keep hating cuz it seems what ever they support is bound to fail kikikikikikkk grin grin grin grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by sucess001(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
koboko69:

Mr Lawyer...sued for what exactly? angry

for defamation.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by BarrElChapo(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
the same person fmr pres. Jona gave $200m at their 30yrs anniversary .. smh :-/
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by ajealadick(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
So that if war starts no one will ask him of any money

koladebrainiac:
Lol
One thing i dont get is how cum he has that huge debt n still determine to destroy govt.? Onigbese
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by magabounce(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Caseless:
nice dp , bro!

I'd need your generous help , bro. I'd need you to vote ivyy in the miss nairaland contest tomorrow. When voting starts, I'd give you a mention.

Thank you very much
Do me a solid,
Give me a run thru on the voting process.
Thanks
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by lioncoolst(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
magabounce:

Applying common sense, you can still have the same package for a lesser fee, say N1,000.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by zicoraads: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
magabounce:

Do me a solid,
Thanks
No even try am. It's Mimzy. Make I call you now sef tongue

Caseless, sorry. This one is a no no. He is a brother wink grin
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by willibounce1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
The lesson learnt here is to try as much as possible to keep your mouth shut. While Mr Ben was trying to look good and form human right activist to Nigerians, his company was owing billions thereby putting some ppls jobs at risk. I sure say him go cool down small.

One thing is certain, the business will come back to life. AMCON will definitely find a reasonable way to solve the issues in way to favour both parties.
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Sant1m: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
tivta:
You either support buhari and not be investigated or don't support him and get harassed, yet people keep forgetting about tinubu, amachi? Can'twwait for 2019...
forget 2019 you can't win the presidency with SE votes alone, it is just not possible,

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by dragunov: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Charmarlegne:
Mr common sense turns out to be a common thief. No wonder some people almost died of high BP when the fedora hatted one lost the elections.
Dumb nigga be travelling 'round the world merchandising his stu.pidity, parading his weakass as an ambassador of peace(can you imagine!). The peeving thing is that he can't even dress without that monkeyass fedorra shi.t . Nigga be trying to create an brand with that hat, like its some kinda trade mark. I swear that hat makes him look more stu.pid.

1 Like

Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Caseless: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
magabounce:

Do me a solid,
Thanks
you are the best. The name is ivyy. When voting starts tomorrow, I will hit u up.

Thank you!
Re: AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ by Caseless: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
zicoraads:

No even try am. It's Mim.zy. Make I call you now sef tongue

Caseless, sorry. This one is a no no. He is a brother wink grin
the last time I checked, we are not bound by our relationship to vote a candidate. You have wooed , possibly , my own brothers to vote your candidate too. grin grin

We have over 2 million nairalanders, go for them and not those I've gone for grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Okezie Ikpeazu (PICS) / EFCC Slams UK Bank HSBC For Predicting Buhari's Failure / Wike: Atiku Is An Elder, I Am The Most Experienced Of All The Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.