Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Same Flimsy Excuse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Same Flimsy Excuse. (761 Views)

My Heart Is Broken At A Moment, What Does She Mean By This Excuse?? / Ladies, Will You Wear This Ultra-flimsy Bikini? (photos) / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same Flimsy Excuse. by Iykon1313(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2016
85% of girls have same flimsy excuse of not been a virgin or losing virginity early and that flimsy excuse is 'I WAS RAPED'.

Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by 0ubenji(m): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Iykon1313:
85% of girls have same flimsy excuse of not been a virgin or losing virginity early and that flimsy excuse is 'I WAS RAPED'.

Quote me.
Bros..kindly tell me the point of this thread..plz

Coz Ur statement is more of an inane soliloquy..

1 Like

Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by foolinlove(f): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2016
It could be because they were? 80% of women experience sexual assault in their lifetime according to an Australian study.

Also, it could be the fear that they'd get called olosho and dropped.

1 Like

Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by feldido(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Yes, all

No one will tell you they freely did it, and they call guys liars grin angry
Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by Breadmaker: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:
It could be because they were? 80% of women experience sexual assault in their lifetime according to an Australian study.

Also, it could be the fear that they'd get called olosho and dropped.
80% of women in Australia or worldwide?

BTW, how many % of this women experience it when they're young?
Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by foolinlove(f): 7:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Breadmaker:
80% of women in Australia or worldwide?

BTW, how many % of this women experience it when they're young?

I should probably look at the study again to clarify who. But it was women between ages of 14 and 45.
Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by Breadmaker: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

I should probably look at the study again to clarify who. But it was women between ages of 14 and 45.
I think the percentage should be around 50 or maybe lower in Nigeria depending on the type of rape you're talking about because some types of rapes which are illegal in some countries are legal in Nigeria. Marital rape 4instance is illegal in some places but it not illegal down here.

Gray rapes are rampant down here because it is not a punishable offence so these will considerably reduce the percentage in Nigeria but I expect it to go up in the future cause our men, mostly elderly men aged between 50-80yrs have gone nuts.
Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by foolinlove(f): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Breadmaker:
I think the percentage should be around 50 or maybe lower in Nigeria depending on the type of rape you're talking about because some types of rapes which are illegal in some countries are legal in Nigeria. Marital rape 4instance is illegal in some places but it not illegal down here.

Gray rapes are rampant down here because it is not a punishable offence so these will considerably reduce the percentage in Nigeria but I expect it to go up in the future cause our men, mostly elderly men aged between 50-80yrs have gone nuts.

Wow. I need to read about this more.
Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by Iykon1313(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2016
0ubenji:

Coz Ur statment is more of an inane soliloquy..

U r stupid.
Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by Iykon1313(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2016
0ubenji:

Coz Ur statment is more of an inane soliloquy..

I you read other comments then u will know your question is useless and senseless. Use ur head.
Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by 0ubenji(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Iykon1313:

I you read other comments then u will know your question is useless and senseless. Use ur head.
Am sori bro...u must av been rather pained by d obvious so much dat u lost instantly the capacity of rendering a comprehensible composition..
TRUTH IS EXPENSIVE ..lolz
Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by firstking01(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2016
Iykon1313:

U r stupid.
you dey hustle for ban bagrin?
Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by DRISKLEF(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
A lady being celibate or not, should not determine true beauty. Point is she's human. Love her the way she is irrespective of whether or not her hymen is still intact.

3 Likes

Re: Same Flimsy Excuse. by Iykon1313(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
firstking01:
you dey hustle for ban bagrin?

Do u know ban?

(1) (Reply)

Seduction Techniques That Can Help You Get The Woman / 10 Things A Guy Does When He's Heartbroken... / The 21st Century Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.