Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble (8748 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / My View & Advice On The Trending E-war Btween Dem Nl Ladies & Guys (in Photos) / The Real Reason Almost All NL. Ladies PM Me Everyday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Possessive? Nah nt all are

If a guy is misbehaving i handsoff

I cant fyt for a guy dunno why

Cos 90% of ladies dat i kno fought for a guy regreted it cos d moment u fight for a guy chai ur worth in his sight diminsh ni he will feel u desperately want him hence he begins to do wat he likes

Im a living withness sef
u wanna gist about it?
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by halfricanadian(f): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u wanna gist about it?

Sister me gist about it?

Mehn left all of it in Gods hands

How are u? cheesy
Venue for mis nl nko grin grin im over ready to scratch d disc mehn
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by falconey(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
IAmOged:

iffa slap you

our forefathers had a stable and lasting relationship unlike now where our women who are to be an object of dignity has turn to object of sexuality

no lie ooo

you cheating on your bf...yes/no?

what girl on Nairaland will say YES to that question?
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sister me gist about it?

Mehn left all of it in Gods hands

How are u? cheesy
Venue for mis nl nko grin grin im over ready to scratch d disc mehn
lmaooo
Shattap shattap don't u evr tell me about ur lie lie disc scratching again tongue
We knw its neva gon happen tongue
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by halfricanadian(f): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo
Shattap shattap don't u evr tell me about ur lie lie disc scratching again tongue
We knw its neva gon happen tongue

How dont say hurtful words to me embarassed embarassed

B nice pls ive had enof hurtful words cry cry

Just b nice pls kiss kiss love u
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by talk2alabama: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
teejaypee:

How can I help?
I sincerely need ur support in voting mysticgal tomorrow for the miss nairaland grand finale.

Pls ur vote will go a very long way. Here is a link to her profile tho. www.nairaland.com/mysticgal
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx i'm not pursing any one by d way

D both seem to b one now d gentle aplha guy d razz alpha guy bt did d same thing abi dey are d same

they aren't the same ooo

one is half intro/extrovert and loyal to his woman...they are very scarce nau cos the society don restructure everyone to bad boy. even if you find them gan, you will still take them for granted..cos ladies tend to appreciate their wants than their need....hence only the oloshos who has seen how life be, can appreciate their kind

the razz is extremely extro and a philanderer in women matter,not very loyal.
as women don't choose who they fall in love with nau, they tend to be carried awway , and choose the bad guy, no be there fault though Na society turn dem bad
boy

opposite poles attract principle in action nau

your case Na good girl attracting bad alpha guy....
the question is why u like bad alpha guy to good alpha guys?( though gamma and betta guy dey sha, dats a topic for another day)
gringringrin
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by halfricanadian(f): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
WiLdFLame:

they aren't the same ooo

one is half intro/extrovert and loyal to his woman...they are very scarce nau cos the society don restructure everyone to bad boy. even if you find them gan, you will still take them for granted..cos ladies tend to appreciate their wants than their need....hence only the oloshos who has seen how life be, can appreciate their kind

the razz is extremely extro and a philanderer in women matter,not very loyal.
as women don't choose who they fall in love with nau, they tend to be carried awway , and choose the bad guy, no be there fault though Na society turn dem bad
boy

opposite poles attract principle in action nau

your case Na good girl attracting bad alpha guy....
the question is why u like bad alpha guy to good alpha guys?( though gamma and betta guy dey sha, dats a topic for another day)
gringringrin

Excuse me enof pls i dont like bad guys im nt datinh anyone

Dere is a reason im single im nt dating or goin ro date a guy dats bad to me cos of wants

I dont like material things i cant handle all of u talk leave me stop all dis insult i av feelings too leave me ive had enof

For 6 month nd counting no joy
D razz alpha proved to me my frnds are hotter dan me
The nice alpha proved my best frnd is beautiful dan me

Both made me feel little of my sef wats d point? Dey are same disturbing my life ive had enof pls
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
my ex is having problem with his gf.. We stopped being close after we broke up, like since we brokeup we only grt eachoda.. We don't even chat often.

Bt now he is bck pouring out his worries to me..abt his gf. Lol am now his advicer seff.. How she treats him and how she might b seein someone else. They later broke up.. Well ..

Wat am sayin is it's not only common to ladies.. Both ladies and guys comehow connect with ther ex wen having problem wit thr partners

which shouldn't be cos its a risky one....there might be mistake mixup.
or you wan lie say you trust yourself ni

if Na me, I no go like am if you turn adviser to your ex, Na only you be him ex
when u turn adviser sef enh

shey ur guy know? if not you be cheat.(depending on the level of commitment though)
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by teejaypee: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
talk2alabama:
I sincerely need ur support in voting mysticgal tomorrow for the miss nairaland grand finale.

Pls ur vote will go a very long way. Here is a link to her profile tho. www.nairaland.com/mysticgal

i actually guessed right! . . smiley
But you see, that her Dp won't allow me vote for her! .

I actually like her smiley
wish her the best smiley

but Team Lanicky got me
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Excuse me enof pls i dont like bad guys im nt datinh anyone

Dere is a reason im single im nt dating or goin ro date a guy dats bad to me cos of wants

I dont like material things i cant handle all of u talk leave me stop all dis insult i av feelings too leave me ive had enof

For 6 month nd counting no joy
D razz alpha proved to me my frnds are hotter dan me
The nice alpha proved my best frnd is beautiful dan me

Both made me feel little of my sef wats d point? Dey are same disturbing my life ive had enof pls

then check yourself.....
and find someone compatible

am not insulting you, am just freestyleing ni ooo
you know I sabi you wella...gringringrin.

so no pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by halfricanadian(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
WiLdFLame:

then check yourself.....
and find someone compatible

am not insulting you, am just freestyleing ni ooo
you know I sabi you wella...gringringrin.

so no pun intended.

Ok so i created my physical body ryt? I made my sef to not b hot or pretty as my best frnd u kno im God d second na
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
I don't know what d phuk you're talking about maybe the advice you need is from the horses mouth, your mother the olosho. Listen, I don't know if this is your way of apologizing to me for being a psychopath looking up my family on Facebook and chatting with them, your whorish girlfriend that you call a wife should be questioned not a stranger you know nothing about. Gtfo and stop being a puccy behind personal emails then want to be big shot on NL...Stop liking your own post. You have two accounts already, how many more do you need bastard you are. You sent perverted messages, you are sick and spreading my name over NL doesn't make you anything more than a bastard.

honey pie ebony
what are you saying?
pls be noble love
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by IAmOged(f): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
falconey:

what girl on Nairaland will say YES to that question?

some can be very blunt but none would admit to cheating.
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok so i created my physical body ryt? I made my sef to not b hot or pretty as my best frnd u kno im God d second na

u no fine?
aaaarh...I no know.

well...you beautiful in your own way

so don't feel bad about your look....or say u fat grin i hear say u fat**wink**
I fit jump mainland bring you back to be mine......#bringbackmyhalfcanadian# tonguegringrin.
am sincere oo oo gringrin ?
no allow man spoil ur joy joor

stay great boo of life
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by halfricanadian(f): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
WiLdFLame:

u no fine?
aaaarh...I no know.

well...you beautiful in your own way

so don't feel bad about your look....or say u fat grin i hear say u fat**wink**
I fit jump mainland bring you back to be mine......#bringbackmyhalfcanadian# tonguegringrin.
am sincere oo oo gringrin ?
no allow man spoil ur joy joor

stay great boo of life

U just making jest of me tank u tho tanx i appreciate
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

U just making jest of me tank u tho tanx i appreciate

am damn serious boo of life.
how I wan take show am nau
hmmm
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by halfricanadian(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
WiLdFLame:

am damn serious boo of life.

how I wan take show am nau

hmmm

Lies nd mockery is all i get dont know why i get such thi

But its fine keep lying tank u nd mocking me tanx
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry wat did I say wrong cry cry m sorry cry
halfricanadian:

How dont say hurtful words to me embarassed embarassed

B nice pls ive had enof hurtful words cry cry

Just b nice pls kiss kiss love u
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by halfricanadian(f): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Its ok cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

U my sister smiley smiley

Whr is d venue na after im ready cheesy cheesy
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
WiLdFLame:

which shouldn't be cos its a risky one....there might be mistake mixup.
or you wan lie say you trust yourself ni

if Na me, I no go like am if you turn adviser to your ex, Na only you be him ex
when u turn adviser sef enh

shey ur guy know? if not you be cheat.(depending on the level of commitment though)

mistake mixup how nah??
Yes ooo nah only me be him ex

Bt criosly everyone can't be d same . And how will I even tell my bf such thing.. Ofcourse u knw he wunt be cool with dat
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its ok cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

U my sister smiley smiley

Whr is d venue na after im ready cheesy cheesy
lol u dunno d venue Whr u want to dj? tongue
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
mistake mixup how nah??
Yes ooo nah only me be him ex

Bt criosly everyone can't be d same . And how will I even tell my bf such thing.. Ofcourse u knw he wunt be cool with dat
I mean emotional mixup

don't be so sure you are his only ex and d person he could only rely on.
forget...when you turn consultant

you couldn't tell your love, who you share emotional feelings with you are stylishly cheating! tongue

cos you can't tell me emotions/memories are not released/rekindled during your Convo with ya ex and am sure no be only him be your ex wey u dey strike Congo with.

se Mo ti n soro ju ni gringrin

enh enh

gringringrin
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by halfricanadian(f): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol u dunno d venue Whr u want to dj? tongue

Asin ehn too mch grooving cheesy
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by vikspring(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
teejaypee:

i actually guessed right! . . smiley But you see, that her Dp won't allow me vote for her! .
I actually like her smiley wish her the best smiley
but Team Lanicky got me
cool
you got it bro team lanicky all the way
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Laveda(f): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Bae smiley
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by teejaypee: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
vikspring:

you got it bro team lanicky all the way
smiley yeah yeah .

#TeamLanicky
smiley
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Asin ehn too mch grooving cheesy
i roff u honey kiss weda u dj or not I still roff u like dat my halfricanadian kiss

Hateu2 love Whr r u
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Laveda:

Bae smiley
lemme

Me am beefing u
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Laveda(f): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lemme

Me am beefing u

I'm sorry nau cry
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Laveda:

I'm sorry nau cry
lol
Awayu dear
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Laveda(f): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol
Awayu dear
I'm good you?

Btw who you voting tomorrow? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Could Be The Hottest Youth Corper To Have Ever Served Nigeria (see Her) / What Is The Worst Injury You Have Encountered During Sex? / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.