Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble (8774 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / My View & Advice On The Trending E-war Btween Dem Nl Ladies & Guys (in Photos) / The Real Reason Almost All NL. Ladies PM Me Everyday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
I was so tired I fell asleep.. You know I live in the United States so your hours are different from mine..
haha.Yes I know..I think it's 6 hours? Its 2.40pm right now.
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
haha.Yes I know..I think it's 6 hours? Its 2.40pm right now.
9:21a.m. here
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
9:21a.m. here
I was right then..6 hours. How was your night.. And howz the US today?
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
look any sarcastic remarks are only directed to WiLdFLame u feel me? He's just an azzhole.. Smh

sugar pieeeeeeeee gringrin.
u behaving you owns all the night...
biting ma feet and breezing on it... cool

accusing me ur big daddy of been an asshole is mean of you cooltongue

now succumb to ur big daddy demand and I do all your demand
of sucking the hell out of youtonguegringrin

else ain't doing naaada abt ur wish.

my sugar pie gringrin
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
WiLdFLame:

my sugar pie gringrin
disgusting remarks just sickens me. Are you employed?
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I was right then..6 hours. How was your night.. And howz the US today?
hot as hell, the heat index today is 109 degrees plus humidity which makes it hard to breathe. I work outdoors so I have this dark tan on me.lolzz
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
disgusting remarks just sickens me. Are you employed?

k
hands up cool
yea...

sotta am on hot seat interview gringringrin
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
hot as hell, the heat index today is 109 degrees plus humidity which makes it hard to breathe. I work outdoors so I have this dark tan on me.lolzz
Awww..sorry dear. Can't be worse than Nigeria eh?
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
WiLdFLame:

my sugar pie gringrin
you pervert!! Lwkmd!!
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
you pervert!! Lwkmd!!
baba Hw e dey go nau?
baba ur pikin loyal oo Hw ur side bro?
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonyeyes88:

hey sugar pie
tan is good for ya, I love tan tonguetongue

sortta decorating you with zebra lines gringrin
woooops....I love zebra tan...tongue

com'on let go play in the sun..gringrin

sugar pieeeee
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Awww..sorry dear. Can't be worse than Nigeria eh?
well the only difference probably would be the humidity here than in Nigeria, the weather is hot and dry and you could breathe better than in the U.S.
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hey sugar pie
tan is good for ya, I love tan tonguetongue

sortta decorating you with zebra lines gringrin
woooops....I love zebra tan...tongue

com'on let go play in the sun..gringrin

sugar pieeeee
what d heck is zebra tan? Leave me alone
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
well the only difference probably would be the humidity here than in Nigeria, the weather is hot and dry and you could breathe better than in the U.S.
im not so good with my geography..So I may not understand both weathers. lipsrsealed I know your weather there is favourable and predictable..surely nigeria this time is hotter..you could take a dip in the pool. You'll feel better.
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
WiLdFLame:

baba Hw e dey go nau?

baba ur pikin loyal oo
Hw ur side bro?
not bad sir..its been a cool day.following the Euro's and NL contest
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
what d heck is zebra tan? Leave me alone

zebra tan makes you zebratically beautiful gringringrin
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
im not so good with my geography..So I may not understand both weathers. lipsrsealed I know your weather there is favourable and predictable..surely nigeria this time is hotter..you could take a dip in the pool. You'll feel better.
Weather here is very unpredictable. You don't know what to expect. Last year in Arizona it snowed in the month of May... It never snowed in Arizona because a lot of the cities there are full of deserts. You don't know one day it could be very hot, then the next day your house is ripped apart by an F5 tornado that's two miles long. If you ever visit or planning to move here, try not to move in States like Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, or Arkansas, those are states prone for bad weather.
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Weather here is very unpredictable. You don't know what to expect. Last year in Arizona it snowed in the month of May... It never snowed in Arizona because a lot of the cities there are full of deserts. You don't know one day it could be very hot, then the next day your house is ripped apart by an F5 tornado that's two miles long. If you ever visit or planning to move here, try not to move in States like Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, or Arkansas, those are states prone for bad weather.
wow! I wonder why some US states are prone to these disasters. Tornadoes..thats unthinkable. I know of wildfires in california too? Africa is really blessed.
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
wow! I wonder why some US states are prone to these disasters. Tornadoes..thats unthinkable. I know of wildfires in california too? Africa is really blessed.
but you do know that the U.S. is a tropical climate lol expect anything..
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
but you do know that the U.S. is a tropical climate lol expect anything..
oh yeah. But its cool to be american tho..world power.
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
oh yeah. But its cool to be american tho..world power.
NO IT ISN'T...RACISM is the problem. World power? You mean white supremacy power..sorry I'm being too serious.
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
NO IT ISN'T...RACISM is the problem. World power? You mean white supremacy power..sorry I'm being too serious.
sweetie.. I seem to have a problem with black Americans and racism. I mean..weve got blacks in other countries, Yet they don't talk about racism.Why always americans? Are you generalising on the white folks. Haha! Its okay to be serious!
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
sweetie.. I seem to have a problem with black Americans and racism. I mean..weve got blacks in other countries, Yet they don't talk about racism.Why always americans? Are you generalising on the white folks. Haha! Its okay to be serious!
Yes I am because they not only do it to us but my ancestors were oppressed by white people. Ok not all white people but you have ones who literally can't stand you just because you are black. For instance racial profiling is when you target a specific race of people and assume they are murderers, thugs, or criminals. I guess the only reason I'm saying this is because you're not here. When you're not here you don't know what black people go through daily. My husband is Nigerian and he has all the credentials for a better position at a company he been working for 8 years. He has top pay for the position he's working now but he wants to apply for management. He is qualified for the job so he recently applied for it when the job opening posted online. Most of the management where all white people. He would always tell me that black American would run and hide when they see them coming, he didn't understand but he understood racism towards black Americans. I swear he began to think like you when he came to this country and I would get so mad at him because he was far off and wouldn't take time to understand. Anyways he applied for the job, went through an interview and came out great with all of his accomplishments with the company and perfect scores in college and so on. Turns out, they gave the position to a 21 year old white guy with no experience and has been with the company for less than 2 years. Smh.. He was so mad when he came home I just didn't know how to calm him enough until I told him that they were afraid of his intelligence, afraid he had whatever it took to manage the job well and he could take over. They were afraid because he is so damn brilliant and they gave the position to someone that even was trained by my husband. It's a shame but he finally admited now he see what racism is. Ok I know you probably don't hear much on your side but last few weeks a guy originally from Haiti moved to Florida. Police pulled him over turns out 12 policemen shot this guy over a routine traffic stop in broad daylight. Serious hate because they shot this guy over 150 times. White policeman really? It's on video... The state laws that govern the land they simply don't give a sh1t about black people period. I'm telling You it a sick world out here in America. White boy goes to a black church in South Carolina and shoots up dozens of my people, but maybe you right it's a generalization of white people because they are not all Like that. Come to America and live in the South you might get a pass if you act them and talk like them. The only reason a white woman would probably want a black man is because he is her intimacy gadget and probably well endowed Lolzz funny but serious and they want black children because they are simply gorgeous to have biracial children. Its a mess and the mentality of people in general black, white, asian, Mexican is very different but believe me African Americans and Mexicans are mainly the targets. If you want me to be a white guy for me to sound more believable I would. Lolzz I'm just stating facts and not just because I don't like white people. I admit my people in some cases are out of control but it's something like anger uprooted from oppression from our ancestors during slavery. It just travels through offspring this anger and aggression, this aggravated spite from blacks and whites. This won't stop until these white people give everything that was stolen and belong to us from the beginning. These people did not discover America because there were already people living here and they lynched and burned them. My people who died and fought for me. Its an outcry for me everyday. But oh well... Lost files of evidence, lineage, heritage, and history hidden in secret places. These people want us to celebrate holidays they came up with but are not original and native to this land. Its pure hatred and it will only get worse.. Ijs I know my history and it not just because I don't like white people. Its what they did to my people that caused me to forever have a wounded scar in my heart that would never heal for me to like them. We all suffered from white colonialism so don't act like we don't know what's going on bro... I'm a sweetheart, but I'm a very courageous person. I'm just stating facts and what I know and experiences I've seen with my own eyes. God forbid if Donald Trump becomes President which is a fake political run anyway, any foreigners or immigrants want to come to America is a done deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Yes I am because they not only do it to us but my ancestors were oppressed by white people. Ok not all white people but you have ones who literally can't stand you just because you are black. For instance racial profiling is when you target a specific race of people and assume they are murderers, thugs, or criminals. I guess the only reason I'm saying this is because you're not here. When you're not here you don't know what black people go through daily. My husband is Nigerian and he has all the credentials for a better position at a company he been working for 8 years. He has top pay for the position he's working now but he wants to apply for management. He is qualified for the job so he recently applied for it when the job opening posted online. Most of the management where all white people. He would always tell me that black American would run and hide when they see them coming, he didn't understand but he understood racism towards black Americans. I swear he began to think like you when he came to this country and I would get so mad at him because he was far off and wouldn't take time to understand. Anyways he applied for the job, went through an interview and came out great with all of his accomplishments with the company and perfect scores in college and so on. Turns out, they gave the position to a 21 year old white guy with no experience and has been with the company for less than 2 years. Smh.. He was so mad when he came home I just didn't know how to calm him enough until I told him that they were afraid of his intelligence, afraid he had whatever it took to manage the job well and he could take over. They were afraid because he is so damn brilliant and they gave the position to someone that even was trained by my husband. It's a shame but he finally admited now he see what racism is. Ok I know you probably don't hear much on your side but last few weeks a guy originally from Haiti moved to Florida. Police pulled him over turns out 12 policemen shot this guy over a routine traffic stop in broad daylight. Serious hate because they shot this guy over 150 times. White policeman really? It's on video... The state laws that govern the land they simply don't give a sh1t about black people period. I'm telling You it a sick world out here in America. White boy goes to a black church in South Carolina and shoots up dozens of my people, but maybe you right it's a generalization of white people because they are not all Like that. Come to America and live in the South you might get a pass if you act them and talk like them. The only reason a white woman would probably want a black man is because he is her intimacy gadget and probably well endowed Lolzz funny but serious and they want black children because they are simply gorgeous to have biracial children. Its a mess and the mentality of people in general black, white, asian, Mexican is very different but believe me African Americans and Mexicans are mainly the targets. If you want me to be a white guy for me to sound more believable I would. Lolzz I'm just stating facts and not just because I don't like white people. I admit my people in some cases are out of control but it's something like anger uprooted from oppression from our ancestors during slavery. It just travels through offspring this anger and aggression, this aggravated spite from blacks and whites. This won't stop until these white people give everything that was stolen and belong to us from the beginning. These people did not discover America because there were already people living here and they lynched and burned them. My people who died and fought for me. Its an outcry for me everyday. But oh well... Lost files of evidence, lineage, heritage, and history hidden in secret places. These people want us to celebrate holidays they came up with but are not original and native to this land. Its pure hatred and it will only get worse.. Ijs I know my history and it not just because I don't like white people. Its what they did to my people that caused me to forever have a wounded scar in my heart that would never heal for me to like them. We all suffered from white colonialism so don't act like we don't know what's going on bro... I'm a sweetheart, but I'm a very courageous person. I'm just stating facts and what I know and experiences I've seen with my own eyes. God forbid if Donald Trump becomes President which is a fake political run anyway, any foreigners or immigrants want to come to America is a done deal.

reason am a hardliner....there they see us as a low pieces of shit
here we see them as god.....neo-colonialism mentality

no system of goverment,political ideas,principle,way,race,nation,culture is greater than the other....
"it doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white...what matter is if it catches mice"its a good cat

summary..there is nothing like home, and living among peeps you share the same background,colour,culture etc with.... here you find that solace you ache for......even Thomas Paine experienced racism in France....so its something common to whites
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
WiLdFLame:

reason am a hardliner....there they see us as a low pieces of shit
here we see them as god.....neo-colonialism mentality

no system of goverment,political ideas,principle,way,race,nation,culture is greater than the other....
"it doesn't matter whether a cat is black or white...what matter is if it catches mice"its a good cat

summary..there is nothing like home, and living among peeps you share the same background,colour,culture etc with.... here you find that solace you ache for......even Thomas Paine experienced racism in France....so its something common to whites

true enough..
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
true enough..

hey. sugar pieeeee
how u doing boo
heard about the restrictive abortion law thrown out by the supreme court?
you happy with that?
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hey.
sugar pieeeee

how u doing boo

heard about the restrictive abortion law thrown out by the supreme court?

you happy with that?
idk
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
idk

sugar pieeee gringringrin
where have you been? cool work is been stressful right?
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
hmm.. Trayvon martins, Tamir rice, Dubose, The #BLM movement, im aware of all this. I still can't figure why race is still an issue in the U.S the supposed land of the free. I'd just say this, Racism is a plague that may never ever go away..but you just gotta keep fighting for your rights.Heck, things can't be worse than the 50's? Who woulda though a black man will lead the US? Its gonna get better, them white folks are GRADUALLY coming around.
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
hmm.. Trayvon martins, Tamir rice, Dubose, The #BLM movement, im aware of all this. I still can't figure why race is still an issue in the U.S the supposed land of the free. I'd just say this, Racism is a plague that may never ever go away..but you just gotta keep fighting for your rights.Heck, things can't be worse than the 50's? Who woulda though a black man will lead the US? Its gonna get better, them white folks are GRADUALLY coming around.
no he isn't all black he is mixed....lol that's why...his mother is Caucasian his father African...I bet you guys don't know too much about slavery in America unless you were taught from schools. Smh.. but here they say our ancestors were slaves from Africa not original or natives from America. It's a big lie told to us about our history and the fact that our ancestors are not from Africa but from America that's why I say Christopher Columbus didn't discover a deserted land with no people, we had Kings and Queens which ruled over nations of amerikkans here.I'm not saying all black people are originally from America. Daily our generations my people are fed into a propaganda of lies and deceit. In sure you may disagree because you are not here to understand. We have history but it's hidden so deep to the point where they make movies about history with European actors. I see beyond the bs... If your ancestors suffered like mine I'm pretty sure your perception would have changed by now. Anyways white people are not issue anymore I guess.. They did whatever they did long time ago. We should just let it go right? Ok that's understandable because I don't want to give them my power or energy anyway I'm just discussing the headline deeprooted issues going on in my community.
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
no he isn't all black he is mixed....lol that's why...his mother is Caucasian his father African...I bet you guys don't know too much about slavery in America unless you were taught from schools. Smh.. but here they say our ancestors were slaves from Africa not original or natives from America. It's a big lie told to us about our history and the fact that our ancestors are not from Africa but from America that's why I say Christopher Columbus didn't discover a deserted land with no people, we had Kings and Queens which ruled over nations of amerikkans here.I'm not saying all black people are originally from America. Daily our generations my people are fed into a propaganda of lies and deceit. In sure you may disagree because you are not here to understand. We have history but it's hidden so deep to the point where they make movies about history with European actors. I see beyond the bs... If your ancestors suffered like mine I'm pretty sure your perception would have changed by now. Anyways white people are not issue anymore I guess.. They did whatever they did long time ago. We should just let it go right? Ok that's understandable because I don't want to give them my power or energy anyway I'm just discussing the headline deeprooted issues going on in my community.
hmmmm...
Re: Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
hmmmm...
uh oh let me shut up lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rate My Picture I Snapped In Shoprite 4 Years Ago (pics) / Is This Kind Of Sex Possible? / Oprah Winfrey Has Only Dated 8 Men In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.