Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? (1845 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Loyalblak007(f): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by DonnaCorleone(f): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Vizkiz & Naijaboiy.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by votemysticgal16(f): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Myndd

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by youngboi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
All Nairalanders.
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by youngest85(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jadekitana

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Loyalblak007(f): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngboi:
All Nairalanders.
grin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngboi:
All Nairalanders.
excluding me
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by youngboi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Loyalblak007:
grin cheesy
You know am correct nah...
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
viZKiZ grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by youngboi(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oyin93:
excluding me
You think so?
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Chuksemi(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Stupedinluv is mean. Foolinlove isn't.
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by falconey(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mrcork
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
viZKiZ grin
DonnaCorleone:
Vizkiz & Naijaboiy.
Vizkiz comma see your haterz grin grin they gat zero chill for ya cool

he is coming for y'al

Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
youngboi:

You think so?
I know so
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by LuveU2(f): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chuksemi:
Stupedinluv is mean. Foolinlove isn't.
My baby mean ionn blame u undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by jamalnation(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Jamalnation
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Berlyn:

he is coming for y'al
I only said my mind nah embarassed embarassed

By the way, have u forgotten am blueeyeballs Loved by all... U'll see Wat he'll do wen he comes grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
LuveU2:
I'm fine smiley Dont worry your pretty head.
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
Vizkiz & Naijaboiy.
•°Brave woman.I salute you!!!
Let's add
cutehector
miggs
CaptainEcole
(dare not mention him all the way lipsrsealed)
and
suzyu ( muva )
(however you spell that dude's dang moniker!!)
to that wonderful list of yer's

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Chuksemi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
LuveU2:
Jukwese. She is anti Men oh.
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by ernesty20(m): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Useless thread
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by LuveU2(f): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I'm fine smiley Dont worry your pretty head.
Thank God u are smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by LuveU2(f): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Chuksemi:

Jukwese. She is anti Men oh.
No she is not.
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by cindykaey(f): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who them epp? undecided
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by youngboi(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oyin93:
I know so
interesting
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by DonnaCorleone(f): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Berlyn:

he is coming for y'al

A hater? No, I'm not a hater, I just know he's mean.

Oh, he's coming? No shaking grin
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by DonnaCorleone(f): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•°Brave woman.I salute you!!!
Let's add
cutehector
miggs
CaptainEcole
(dare not mention him all the way lipsrsealed)
and
suzyu ( muva )
(however you sell that dude's dang moniker!!)
to that wonderful list of yer's

LOL, who is he that can't be mentioned? tongue
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

LOL, who is he that can't be mentioned? tongue
The Ecole. I won't mention him all the way or he'll come here and give a demonstrate of how mean he can be lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Chuksemi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
LuveU2:
No she is not.
ok na. Quote her to comman defend herself
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by DonnaCorleone(f): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The Ecole. I won't mention him all the way or he'll come here and give a demonstrate of how mean he can be lipsrsealed

Hahaha.
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Luckymay(f): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
At some point! We all are. (all nairalanders) just don't push us (them).
Re: Who Is The Meanest Nairalander You Know? by Luckymay(f): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
At some point! We all are. (all nairalanders) just don't push us (them). Except me of course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Ever Practice Kissing? How? Don't Lie. / Girls And There Funny Ways.... / Henceforth,I Have Stop Eating A Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.