Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) (23715 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by shugaboy6102(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
@ times i wonder why these Mods do not see this irunoboo or whatever to Ban.The specie is always turning every tread into ethnic fiasco and i think this is one of those that needs to be banned for life.Good one mrs vp.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Fanyogoyogo: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
LMAOOOO Great Yoruba woman. Throw them scraps so they stay inline grin grin grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by stefan388: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
this one go worse pass him husband. While her walker na within the country and other countries but will never try the US. That is a no go area. Thieves.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
irunoobo:
Rochas is the only presidential material in the east. He keeps making friends and building brigdes across the ethnic divide unlike the hatred and victim mentality of most IPOB yoots. God bless Rochas, God bless buhari

If Okorocha is the only presidential Material in the East of Nigeria, dont bother..

We will wait another 40 years for our shot.

#However, if you had said he was the only National level politician in the East, I would have given you a like.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Okeycima: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
I W̶̲̥̅̊åS̤̈̊n't disappointed and my expectations wasn't cut short when I open this thread. I know it must be Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ or aBagworo or bremix. And I guess right, more grease †̥♥ your elbow and you are really working your pay

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by smileysmiley(f): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
TrueHeart365:
where the beneficiaries. abi the products produced themselves or na another scam propaganda?

i am in imo at the moment and everyone seems to be asking the same question.

#ShowUsTheBeneficiaries
me too ooo... 810 beneficiaries ke, where dem hide such large amount of people.... another scam

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
TrueHeart365:
where the beneficiaries. abi the products produced themselves or na another scam propaganda?

i am in imo at the moment and everyone seems to be asking the same question.

#ShowUsTheBeneficiaries
smileysmiley:
me too ooo... 810 beneficiaries ke, where dem hide such large amount of people.... another scam

It was shown on NTA, YouTube is free so do the needful

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by sasxy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
nice one.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by cole265(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
irunoobo:
Rochas is the only presidential material in the east. He keeps making friends and building brigdes across the ethnic divide unlike the hatred and victim mentality of most IPOB yoots. God bless Rochas, God bless buhari

very true. if not for him,, i have already written off the east
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Greenback: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
irunoobo:

RECEIVE SENSE,THERE
grin

btw,wheres mamathief,aisha Buhari?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by refiner(f): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Always lashing SE people sha. U eh! cheesy
Sir, I sent two numbers, and one is mum's...
I am expecting a call Cus of low ba3....
pls. . Nigeria and light ain't friendly...
lol
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by kenlinzo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls, is this picture of d rich galore? She went for the graduation ceremony of 800+ gradants but, i can't see any of those she went to celebrate with.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by fiftynaira(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tell ur Oga to pay pensioners

This "familyocracy" is jst too much in imo state!

We don't need such projects!! Pay pensions
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by meltiplexer: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
sirnoah:
Finally we have heard one good news for the weekend...God bless u ma'am

is she the one empowering than with her own money or she is using federal government money?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by banme1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
irunoobo:
keep wailing. Its free
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by W3irDo: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kool cool
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by W3irDo: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
But waiz Rochaz alwayz haanging a rope round hiz nek like a goat?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by gifttracy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by DesChyko: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
irunoobo:

When a Yoruba man in Yorubaland analyses for Igbos in Igboland. undecided. You don cross Amorka before?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by adconline(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
irunoobo:
He owes workers for 13months and he's the best presidential material?? May you be owed 13 months by your boss!'

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by ideylaff: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
ochallo:
Where are the empowered people? Teaching people how to make soap and lotion is not empowerment. Except you help set up a factory and a distribution network. The money used to organize this graduation event is definitely more than the money used to "empower" the zombies.

Spot on. A week long jamboree with no lessons learnt to monitor their progress

You don't celebrate this until you see results.

Absolute deceit this is .

Yes I am a prof person
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by wristbangle: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
refiner:

Sir, I sent two numbers, and one is mum's...

I am expecting a call Cus of low ba3....

pls. . Nigeria and light ain't friendly...

lol

Ah! Really? I did not see it ma. Let me check

I have checked, nothing oo shocked
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by stagger: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Can she ask Rochas why he is owing his workers since January?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by AuroraB(f): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Liquid soap again!? Nigerians don abuse this product oooo lipsrsealed
Now, diverse forms of Dettol don join undecided
How about Zobo
And where are the graduates, fatsos angry
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by diva90: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
ujoatu:
The First Ladies

Is that ikpeazu's wife at the end (right)?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Bespiel: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by ujoatu(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Some beneficiaries

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Ah! Really? I did not see it ma. Let me check

I have checked, nothing oo shocked
Hi bro, sorry i personally sent the both mails to the official email of this contest. i am even presently viewing my sent mail and it shows sent and got delivered. Nlpageants@gmail.com i guess? and i did this seen noon.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by CharliParker: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
bedspread:
GREAT LIE
Hate it or leave it Rocha's remains the Best presidential candidate if not him then who. No Governor have done what Rocha's have done for the masses irrespective of the poor allocation and internal revenue in the state.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by bedspread: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
You can't be from Imo state and open your mouth like dis?? Rochas 2nd Term in Imo state is a Scam...
CharliParker:
Hate it or leave it Rocha's remains the Best presidential candidate if not him then who. No Governor have done what Rocha's have done for the masses irrespective of the poor allocation and internal revenue in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Are Yet To Receive Isiaka Adeleke's Autopsy Result" - Deji Adeleke / Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment / Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.