Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) (23716 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Gkemz: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
irunoobo:
Rochas is the only presidential material in the east. He keeps making friends and building brigdes across the ethnic divide unlike the hatred and victim mentality of most IPOB yoots. God bless Rochas, God bless buhari

Buffooon don't talk what you don't know. Come to Imo and have a good sight of the hardship this man has subjected Imolites to. Don't just sit at your home and make ur fooolish conclusion. The more you look, the less you see. So just shut the fvck up.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by tatucci: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
ujoatu:
Welcome to Imo, Gov Rochas Okorocha seems to tell are Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo

"Okorobobo, is dis you?"
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Poweredbreww: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
temitemi1:
Buffoons cool cool cool

Frustrated kid, you will surely kill yourself soon cos of bitterness.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by wristbangle: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hi bro, sorry i personally sent the both mails to the official email of this contest. i am even presently viewing my sent mail and it shows sent and got delivered. Nlpageants@gmail.com i guess? and i did this seen noon.

Pls get in touch will dygeasy or perhaps let me see if I can talk to him
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Pls get in touch will dygeasy or perhaps let me see if I can talk to him

How should I get in touch with him? via mail or there is another means??

Goodpm!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by wristbangle: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

How should I get in touch with him? via mail or there is another means??

Goodpm!

Send him a mail personally thru his profile. Though I have informed him about your ordeal
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Send him a mail personally thru his profile. Though I have informed him about your ordeal

Ohhhh, thanks alot bro but I think they have gotten it. They have contacted her.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
bedspread:
HELP ME ASK OUR 2ND LADY WHY SHE NO PUT HAND FOR CHEST FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM??
She big pass that level grin grin grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by eeeeeee: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
No wonder the horrendous traffic
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by lacostegnocchi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
oya wailers, over to u !
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by bedspread: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

She big pass that level grin grin grin
WHICH LEVEL!!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
bedspread:
WHICH LEVEL!!
To put hand for chest grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki / Seye Oladejo: We Will Help Gbadamosi In Resuscitating His Dead Political Career / Tinubu: I Was Doubtful, Confused During Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.