Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. (2770 Views)

She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend / Help My Friend Won't Stop Crying Since Last Night / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. by DonnaCorleone(f): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
gbens2000:
wat if i dontwant to clear off sweety!

Then you will be dismissed.
Re: HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. by gbens2000(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Then you will be dismissed.
ehm,i dont understand ur dismiss,but i shant not go anywhere,am staying with u.
Re: HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. by DonnaCorleone(f): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
gbens2000:
ehm,i dont understand ur dismiss,but i shant not go anywhere,am staying with u.

Re: HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. by gbens2000(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Wish I'm there to make you laugh then tongue you never had lunch yet? If you only told me earlier I could've shared some of my pizza with you grin
awwwww,that would ave been so romantic.everyone around me hear is fasting so to get good food around this time is hard.unless junks and am not a fan of junks
Re: HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. by Akinola660: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
lipsrsealed

Even if u wash it in the Jordan river seven times, the smell in her private part won't go off. It's caused by bacterial infection and she should seek medical attention.
shocked shocked
Op you don hear now o
[img]http://i./TCzkYInGcxI8E.gif[/img]
Re: HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
gbens2000:
awwwww,that would ave been so romantic.everyone around me hear is fasting so to get good food around this time is hard.unless junks and am not a fan of junks

So you Muslim?
Re: HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. by gbens2000(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

cool that is so cool u came up with a meme to dismiss me.am blushing already
Re: HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. by smileysmiley(f): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
lipsrsealed

Even if u wash it in the Jordan river seven times, the smell in her private part won't go off. It's caused by bacterial infection and she should seek medical attention.
op this is true, take her to a hospital if you love her cause washing with soap will only mess up with her natural flora... the female vagina should never be washed with soap cause it'll only cause more problem by weakening her vagina's ability to fight germ and increase the problem for the both of you
Re: HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. by gbens2000(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

So you Muslim?
no but majority of the ppl around were i work are muslims.
Re: HELP ; My Girl Friend Won't Let Me Wash Her. by femo86(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin grin grin

You wan turn washing machine...lmao

Hypo, Nittol, Dudu Osun, Tetmosol dey market sha grin kontinu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Landers This Is Her. / Will You Be My Val? What Those That Mean Or Imply / Meet Lawyer Who Dumped Law For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.