Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal (19683 Views)

Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Jobabori(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
It is unfair to start calling them names and condemning them when the case is not yet investigated by the HOR. We should not use one sided story from America to crucify our brothers. If they were found guilty at the end of a through investigation, then necessary punitive action should be taken.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Proffdada: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Y'all should like my dp.

Fvck lalasticlala. He banned me from romance section.
Y u no romance am?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by buksaylor001: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Even if I doubt the first two guys in the picture,the third guy can't really be trusted though the mind's construction cannot be written on the face-

Just wanna make #CRIMINAL-SENSE#

2 Likes

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by W3irDo: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
See dia ugly faces like spoilt EBA
Dem too wan fu*k oyinbo
Loooooooool
Shameless set of he goats.

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
See these lying pontificating Muthafuckers. All our politicians just run their mouths for the gallery

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
onadana:
Before s United state ambassador will commit in writing an alleged allegation. He must be in possession of credible evidence. They allowed them go free because of their immunity.
i said it too. For the americans to make such allegations, that means they are already in possession of solid evidence. The village politicians think the US is like nigeria(a 3rd world country) where enforcement agencies wont gather enough evidence to nail criminals before making allegations.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by adeniyiremi: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
omg

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
See there Ugly Faces... angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3882634_20160624162030_jpege957d390b040698fad8b1ff107a2564a

So they just went on a Fhucking spree with Tax Payers Money... angry

These Ugly things wan shine Oyinbo Congo. angry

Why they didnt just drive to the local stripclub and solicit a hooker is beyond me. angry
cos they can't communicate well in English and are uncouth. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by seguno2: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
LessNoise:
All this our FUCKU FUCKU Legislooters....Sahara go run enter una now

Since they were elected by us as our representatives, it follows that we are also fucku fucku citizens. Not so
Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by 247notire(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Y'all should like my dp.

I see a very bright future behind you wink

Though I didn't donate a like tongue
Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by yeni2015(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lawmakers that suppose to be thinking on how to make laws in order to better the lives of nigerians . They are now grabbing butt of white woman and soliciting for sex What a shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Bespiel: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Evidence please

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by seguno2: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
princey83:
i said it too. For the americans to make such allegations, that means they are already in possession of solid evidence. The village politicians think the US is like nigeria(a 3rd world country) where enforcement agencies wont gather enough evidence to nail criminals before making allegations.

Chai, see as you finish our EFCC, CCT, DSS ati beebeelo.
This is not good oh grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Stanbeto: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gologlo na beta name?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by TheSPEAKER(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
angryWhat an international embarrassment! angry

If investigation proves the report true. Those love makers should be duly punished. angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by basadenet: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
onadana:
Before s United state ambassador will commit in writing an alleged allegation. He must be in possession of credible evidence. They allowed them go free because of their immunity.

It is unfortunate they have no immunity, including the speaker.
Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by JerryJJZ(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Those old gumps will not stop embarrassing us.... God, why 9ja the heavenly country
Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by porka: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thisday!

Do states department officials INTERROGATE?

Which interrogation method/technique did they use?

How come they 'interrogated' 10 suspects in the US since April and found 3 'guilty' in June?

How did they arrive at the guilt verdict?

Why were they not arrested in April?

Are we going to be told later that they were actually 'arrested' in April by Thisday later?

Why were these 3 men not told that they have failed the interrogation/interview out of the 10 'suspects'?

Why were they not asked to defend themselves afterwards?

Why is Thisday allowing itself to be used by the Americans?

Above all, why was the wife of one the 3 men not allowed to stay with him in his hotel room by the Americans?

Did they plan to scandalize them ab initio?

Did they bug their hotel rooms with a view to DISGRACING them with sex stories?

Did they set them up?

These are some of the questions our media should be asking their so-called 'sources' and the US officials.

The French public and media didn't buy into the American narratives in the Strauss-Kahn case hook line and sinker. They simply refused to be used by the Americans.

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Ayatullah(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Akinola660:
shocked shocked

What a mess
[img]http://i./xTiTnvRKPe9TrUVYis.gif[/img]

The worst case is that of the man( Gololo ) who is reported grabbing the housekeeper! Yet the cases are difficult to prove.

May God forgive them and guide them aright. They are not more guilty than former president Bill Clinton! They tried doing it, but president Bill Clinton DID IT!
Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
MadCow1:
See there Ugly Faces... angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3882634_20160624162030_jpege957d390b040698fad8b1ff107a2564a

So they just went on a Fhucking spree with Tax Payers Money... angry

These Ugly things wan shine Oyinbo Congo. angry

Why they didnt just drive to the local stripclub and solicit a hooker is beyond me. angry
Mr Potato Head on the far right.

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by omolola15(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Y'all should like my dp.

Seriously do people still use 2go?

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
porka:
Thisday!

Do states department officials INTERROGATE?

Which interrogation method/technique did they use?

How come they 'interrogated' 10 suspects in the US since April and found 3 'guilty' in June?

How did they arrive at the guilt verdict?

Why were they not arrested in April?

Are we going to be told later that they were actually 'arrested' in April by Thisday later?

Why were these 3 men not told that they have failed the interrogation/interview out of the 10 'suspects'?

Why were they not asked to defend themselves afterwards?

Why is Thisday allowing itself to be used by the Americans?

Above all, why was the wife of one the 3 men not allowed to stay with him in his hotel room by the Americans?

Did they plan to scandalize them ab initio?

Did they bug their hotel rooms with a view to DISGRACING them with sex stories?

Did they set them up?

These are some of the questions our media should be asking their so-called 'sources' and the US officials.

The French public and media didn't buy into the American narratives in the Strauss-Kahn case hook line and sinker. They simply refused to be used by the Americans.
I will only answer your very first question, just to show you that the rest of your epistle is not only senseless, but also irresponsible.

Yes, the Department of State does investigate. We have a law enforcement arm called the Department of State Services (DSS) that deals with issues like this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by porka: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
onadana:

But the Americans have shown time and again that they don't care about diplomatic immunity.

They have arrested an Indian diplomat and charged her to court on false allegations before.

This story says they 'interrogated' all the 10 members on that delegation. Why were they not arrested? It means they were probably not sure of their case.

Why did they not charge these people to court to allow them defend themselves?

Above all, why did they prevent their wives from staying in their hotel rooms with them?

Did they set them up? Were the so-called evidence gotten through bugs in their rooms?

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by SAMBARRY: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
They've carried their behaviour outside. They think they're in Nigeria where anything goes.3ugly and shameless musketeers.I pity their wives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Haven't they heard of Craigslist.Com?

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
Y'all should like my dp.

You are just too fake.

I blame anyone who takes your profile picture of a portharcourt girl seriously..
Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by sbabimbola(f): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Believe2061:
I am more worries about their families... imagine how their wives would look at them

Them no get wives...

1 Like

Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Sylvester70(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
VALENCI:
The honorable thing to do is to just resign now.
oga u 4rm atlantis waka come,if they are allowed dey would carry that office to their graves.
Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: 10 Lawmakers On US Trip Were Interrogated By State Dept Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
sbabimbola:

Them no get wives...
The wives can't suck it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari’s Comments Confirm Fraud In 2019 Polls / ThisDay Editors To Dele Alake, Onanuga: You Cannot Bully Or Silence Free Press

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.