Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. (1013 Views)

GUYS ONLY!! 17 Annoying Questions Guys Need To Stop Asking Girls Right Away / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Some Guys Need To Be Thoroughly Flogged (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Rexhenrex(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
threads have buttress the ills and misdemeanor of ladies and if you critically check you will notice that some are quite true#lol.so we are going to look abt that of guys because we also have our short comings since no one is perfect..and the main aim of enumerting and writing about this bad characters is to make people change from those repugnant act....(bare with this long epistle and typo errors try read am finish jarey #winks).

this ain't based on the generalization of all guys

1, Sport betting/gambling
i know some of you don't see anything wrong in sport betting which to me is a modernized version of gambling,you might feel the money you use to stake matches is pocket friendly, ok na but when you get addicted this where the problem comes in because you will swim in debts. av seen a course mate clear his acct to stake a match he later lost or is it a guy who own a big super market go bankrupt because of sport betting or is it the guy who served someone then spent the money he was settled with on sport betting the examples are ample.you don't need sport betting as a prerequisite to succeed hardwork pays no short cut to success bro.

2,seeing/calling all ladies hoe
the thing is not all girls are same not all are hoes there are still innocent,clean decent ladies out there but if you insist there is none, do well to also address your sister(s)as hoes too. but if you av none pls do well to include you female cousins and niece as one..am consigned becos i have sisters i love to the moon and back and wouldn't be happy if they are called such names.

3,Gossiping
yes if you didn't know many guys gossip,then now you do know. After a sex Romp with shade you thought it wise to let all your friends know after promising heaven and earth no one will know. its not fair sha,and some go ahead tarnishing the ladies image and even open a thread bout it.little wonders some nairaland ladies are afraid to date some NL guys.

4,sleeping around
some guys only enter a relationship because of sex after that the find the next lady.if a girl sleeps around some guys quickly cast stones at her and call her names but when they see fellow guys who do same they celebrate them and back there claims saying "a key which opens many padlock is a master key". if you still think that way then you need to soak your head in kerosene to reset it.sleeping around ain't something to be proud of, its not an achievement if it is then pls inscribe it on your c.v and remember stds and Hiv/aids is real bro.

5,fraudulent act
tho guys are not the only ones guilty of this but a large percentage of scam activities and fraudulent act are done by guys its quite bad. and as my dad will always say "never make today haunt your tomorrow" work legally for what ever you want so that in future you would be glad your hustle paid. it might take time but good things never come easy remember that.

6,flirting/double dating
its shameful how a guy would have a lady who loves him but would still wanna date other girls. its so childish, a real guy would love his woman a 100 ways instead of loving 100 ladies. even if you no longer love her then breakup with her so she could do something better with her life, rather than dating her and your new found lover at the same time.

7,belittling yourself before a lady
never let a lady look down on you. know when to talk to her or wen not to. becos she is beautiful doesn't mean your life should revolve around her..if she don't regard you,disrespects you and is quick to call you names pls drop her and move on you are a man and you shouldn't loose your pride and dignity to a lady who ain't worth you.you deserve to be celebrated and nt tolerated.

8,living a fake life
most guys live a life of deceit,pretence and lies just to get a lady...i wonder how the cope with that. imagine the apartment you brag about is not yours so also the car you ride worst part even the suit you are flaunting ain't yours either,still yet he complains about how money isn't his problem...the ladies will come quite alright but for your money because they need it unlike you who said it is not your problem so don't complain later..be yourself you will get someone to love you for whom you are, if she sticks with you now you have nothing when you get something she will still be there.

9,bad friends/gang
friends who are not adding value to your life avoid them,because they are no good they will ruin your life,make friends with people who have visions and aspirations and frnds who can stand for you when you need them and you will be glad you did.

10,indecent dressing
yea even guys dress indecent but remember the way you dress is the way you'd be addressed you won't die if you dress decent.

[b]do well to correct the area you are guilty of because like i said no one is perfect,i my self am guilty of about 2
Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
@Op.Are you saying that you are not guilty of at least one of those ten things you listed above?Fear God.As holy as i am,i am guilty of no7.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
is it only guys that do the followings??

1. sport betting

2.fraudulent act.
3.Gossiping

my guy just swerve.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Nasri100(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
I am surprised a guy with a p enis wrote this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
JustGuilty:
hello guys, please follow link to vote for me http://me2.ng/mycontestpage . I'll owe my voters dinner when I win.. lol.. thanks

what are you contesting for

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Slimzjoe(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
You Told a Patient his Problem but did not give him a Remedy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Rexhenrex(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Love Machine:
@Op.Are you saying that you are not guilty of at least one of those ten things you listed above?Fear God.As holy as i am,i am guilty of no7.
like i said am guilty o about 3 and believe me am gradually stopping them being guilty is not the issue but the bone of contention is are trying you best to stop it,thats what matters.
Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
JustGuilty:
hello guys, please follow link to vote for me http://me2.ng/mycontestpage . I'll owe my voters dinner when I win.. lol.. thanks
If i vote for you,you go begin form tushh for me after you win.
Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by 7Randall: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nasri100:
I am surprised a guy with a p enis wrote this.
Were you expecting a guy with a vagina?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by unapapadeycraze: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Things ladies should stop doing:

1. They should stop being w.h.o...re.s.

2. They should stop wearing leggings without wearing pant. Even if you wear pant, wear something to cover your butt.

3. Stop turning your boyfriends into your atm.

4. Stop going out with aristos.

5. Stop sex for grades.

6. Stop fvcking around.

7. Stop having numerous boyfriends.

8. Stop keeping a dirty veejay.

9. Stop keeping a single hair style for 6months and above.

10. Stop forming fake accent like one popular lady on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Rexhenrex(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
olihilistic:
is it only guys that do the followings??

1. sport betting

2.fraudulent act.
3.Gossiping

my guy just swerve.
learn how to think ok, so because only guys are not guilty of the things you mentioned means they shouldn't stop it Am amazed by the way you reason abt the fraudulent part i categorically stated that guys are not the only ones guilty of it so what's your point? Like seriously i should swerve? Gosh this my thread so you out to do the swerving.
Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Rexhenrex(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Things ladies should stop doing:

1. They should stop being w.h.o...re.s.

2. They should stop wearing leggings without wearing pant. Even if you wear pant, wear something to cover your butt.

3. Stop turning your boyfriends into your atm.

4. Stop going out with aristos.

5. Stop sex for grades.

6. Stop fvcking around.

7. Stop having numerous boyfriends.

8. Stop keeping a dirty veejay.

9. Stop keeping a single hair style for 6months and above.

10. Stop forming fake accent like one popular lady on nairaland.
lol,like i said this ain't a ladies bashing thread we guys have something we need to also correct we always point accusing fingers on the ladies and at the second thought you could open a thread with your listed points
Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by unapapadeycraze: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lol,like i said this ain't a ladies bashing thread we guys have something we need to also correct we always point accusing fingers on the ladies and at the second thought you could open a thread with your listed points

No, let's massacre the issue here once. Oh, we already didcheesy.
Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by Rexhenrex(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

No, let's massacre the issue here once. Oh, we already didcheesy.
hehe....i beg the differ
Re: 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. by unapapadeycraze: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Don’t Forgive Their Cheating Partners / If A Girl Cannot Pray For One Hour Or Cook, Don’t Marry Her - Pastor Adeboye / This Is Crazy! See What Nigerian Guy Wrote About Rape On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.