Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) (23969 Views)

Wike Watches Barca Vs Atletico Madrid Match In Spain,2 Sign Agreement Wit Madrid / Kwankwaso In Egypt To Rescue Students From Repatriation By The State Govt (pics) / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by bedspread: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
THE NEW AWOLOWO IS HERE
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by TopsyKrete: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
On top
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by zeekeyboy: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
zeekeyboy:
people are dying in ikorodu

i repeat people are being killed in ikorodu particularly agric axis........Mods go to crime nd see what is happening dere and leave all dis fayose stories
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by SageTravels: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
okk
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by spenca: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose did not Blame Buhari ? O boy ! Change has come to Nigeria
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by Chuksyno(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
For Christ sake, you guys should free this man called Fayose. He really know how political games are played.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by ALAYORMII: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is it the same workers I saw on tv just now protesting and asking the Governor to pay or resign

They were even singing and chanting

Fayose jo iya ee

Omo ole lole njo

Which means

Fayose took after his mother

The child of a thief will take after a thief
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by Horlufemi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
bedspread:
THE NEW AWOLOWO IS HERE
At least awo is smart
Tinubu is more Awo than Fayose who is a food monger
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by mbhs139(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
It can be seen that Ekiti State truly have the highest number of PhD holders in Nigeria, as claimed, with two PhD serving in their Government. It however beats my imagination that they can have 'someone like this' as their Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by PEREP: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Is it the same workers I saw on tv just now protesting and asking the Governor to pay or resign

They were even singing and chanting

Fayose jo iya ee

Omo ole lole njo

Which means

Fayose took after his mother

The child of a thief will take after a thief

If you follow APC propaganda, one can miss heaven because they are Mostly lies. The guys protesting called themselves Anti Corruption crusaders formed within the week.

Let them continue cos we know how they mortgage Ekiti future for the next 30 years and the workers can see the Governor mean well.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by BossWike(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
dunkem21:

I doubt..

Why will some people not be excited that workers suspended their actions?

I think u need to check for the dictionary meaning of "zombie"

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ekiti state govt has no letterheaded paper?
This looks like a freedom to operate agreement signed with a community.

Ekiti has truly gone to the mad dog.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by temitemi1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
#IStandWithGovFayose

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by ALAYORMII: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
PEREP:

If you follow APC propaganda, one can miss heaven because they are Mostly lies. The guys protesting called themselves Anti Corruption crusaders formed within the week.

Let them continue cos we know how they mortgage Ekiti future for the next 30 years and the workers can see the Governor mean well.

Fayose mean well?

Maybe na another language be that well
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by Compliant(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
zeekeyboy:

i repeat people are being killed in ikorodu particularly agric axis........Mods go to crime nd see what is happening dere and leave all dis fayose stories

GUY CALL THE POLICE HOT LINE OR DOES NAIRALAND LOOK LIKE A POLICE STATION?
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by maslong(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
davibid:
Please the Yorubas should help me!
Does Fayose means trouble?
Because too many chaos and trouble around that guy...
And thanks God,he is wining all.
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Fayose again
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by tolexy007(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mimexy:
Fayose is lousy
is that ur head ache?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by Achuwa1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
zombies wount like diss news
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by abeg222(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
BLWeb:
You mean they suspend strike for more bags of uncle ben's rice?
shu*t up

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by donodion(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Businessideas:
When is it that it's government that announces strike call off? undecided
Read The authentic TUC Chairman's remark just this morning

The court-validated Chairman of Trade Union Congress (TUC), Kolawole Olaiya, urged the EFCC to probe the whereabouts of the N9.6 billion bailout money released for the payment of workers, pensioners and past political office holders.
So where did Fayose get his own TUC chairman, Comrade Adesoye Odunayo?

Very soon, he will show the world how EFCC officials came to beg him. Shiorr.
You can deceive people some of the time but not all the time. Six months of indebtedness yet he still wants to con the workers. Ekiti people don suffer from this man walahi

Hahaha thank you..the moment i saw those papers....no pictures of offcials in meeting...i believe all this arrange and article is bobo....hahahaha

419 Fayose....its over for him....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by davibid: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
maslong:

And thanks God,he is wining all.

Lets hope so, because that's not what it looks like oooo

undecided
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by otokx(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
So Fayose is now a 419 champion?
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by nortcentrallord(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Taryur3:
This will be a bad news for the wailers...I love Fayose but he should just be focus and stop attacking fed..gov.they are bigger than him.

So dirty opposition is bad right? How many of you called apc for what they are when they were in opposition? Fayose is the only voice of opposition left and you are supporting them pressing the mute button. What kind of democracy thrives without opposition? You are saying Fayose should be focus and leave the fed govt alone how about the fed govt that has a lot on his plate be more focus and leave Fayose alone except if they are really feeling his injections. No politician should come with this Integrity Gospel because they are all corrupt. Even buhari is not clean. His certificate case is the worst corruption ever in this country.
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by adeniyiremi: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
season film undecidedseason film
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by Goddex: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Likei:
fayose winning the war against apc
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by manutdadex(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
mbhs139:
It can be seen that Ekiti State truly have the highest number of PhD holders in Nigeria, as claimed, with two PhD serving in their Government. It however beats my imagination that they can have 'someone like this' as their Governor.
abi,and a certificateless president ..lesson-you don't need phds to be a leader
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by Taryur3(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
nortcentrallord:

So dirty opposition is bad right? How many of you called apc for what they are when they were in opposition? Fayose is the only voice of opposition left and you are supporting them pressing the mute button. What kind of democracy thrives without opposition? You are saying Fayose should be focus and leave the fed govt alone how about the fed govt that has a lot on his plate be more focus and leave Fayose alone except if they are really feeling his injections. No politician should come with this Integrity Gospel because they are all corrupt. Even buhari is not clean. His certificate case is the worst corruption ever in this country.
I understand your pain bro...and I dnt think you have interest in the craziness going on with APC more than I do.they are all coward and failed people...but Fayose should stand out not to be their scape goat.I watched one of his interview and I could see how panic he is.we have to be sincere with our self here...when I saw the money fayose got in his account...and still deceiving the people that loves you wholeheartedly, there I concluded that no politicians can inherit the kingdom...in Buharis case....Nigerians are somehow incompetent to know their right for voting the right people...before the emergence of PMB...d certificate saga...circulated and this is enough reason...he shouldn't be a leader .am glad now that 50 percent of people that voted for change are regretting...and that's very good for them.I will advise Fayose to focus on his own goal so that this witch hunting won't continue...you see now...nobody is ready to back him ,even those that ate with him are hiding.
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by IDnoble1: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
predear:
U cant beat Fayose to D game of politics. I just love dis man.
Why wouldn't you? birds of a feather.....
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by remikunle: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
A good development [color=#006600][/color][center][/center]
Re: Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) by Jimmycrown: 4:59am On Jun 25, 2016
henryanna36:
According to Fayose's aide Lere Olayinka,Ekiti state workers have suspended their strike.

Details later

Update: Ekiti workers suspend strike ...sign agreement with govt

Civil servants in Ekiti State on Friday suspended their four-week-old strike following the signing of an agreement with the state government.

At a ceremony in Ado-Ekiti, the state government and the central labour unions agreed to a seven-point deal.

On the government side were the Secretary to the Government, Dr Mrs Modupe Alade, the Head of Service, Dr Gbenga Faseluka and the Chief of Staff, Chief Dipo Anisulowo.

On the side of the labour were the Chairman, Joint Negotiating Council, Comrade Oladipo Johnson, the State Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Comrade Ade Adesanmi and State Chairman of the Trade Union Congress (TUC), Comrade Odunayo Adesoye.

Among the resolutions agreed to were that the state government should within seven days conclude its request with commercial banks to restructure personal loans granted public servants with a view to giving them relief from loan repayment; payment of January 2016 salary immediately and the payment of February salary as soon as Budget Support Fund is available.

Others were giving priority to government's obligations to public servants, payment of September 2014 salary of primary school teachers as well as Leave Bonus of local government employees.

The others were making N10 million available monthly to gradually defray outstanding gratuities, release the report of the 2015 staff verification exercise and making monthly provision for capacity building of public servants.

Speaking on the development, the Head of Service, Dr Gbenga Faseluka, expressed appreciation for the understanding shown by the labour leaders and the commitment of Governor Ayodele Fayose to ensure industrial harmony in the state.

He said the gap in the payment of salaries arose following the understanding between labour and government last September that the state's resources and statutory allocations were no longer adequate to pay salaries and there was need to merge two allocations to pay a month's salary.

"When you have such a situation on hand, it is obvious that when you get to 12 months, there would be a gap of six months. The arrangement started and we were combining two allocations to pay a month salary. The state government appreciates the workers and value their support and cooperation," he said.

The JNC Chairman, Comrade Oladipo Johnson, said the suspension of the strike would allow for further consultations and expressed thanks to workers for their support during the strike.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/breaking-newsekiti-workers-suspend.html
it's good for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" / Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.